Tommy Swiss Questions & Answers

22 questions from our users

Muz

Muzasked

Can anyone shed some light on how to attach the 2 drawers for the Hannah TV Unit - There 2 screws in each drawer that appear to attach to the sliders, however there is no thread for them to screw into?

Thanks in advance.
Muz

Tarunasked

What bout the delivery company organized by tommy swiss can I get delivery according to my preferred date ?I am calling their phone number from last many days no one pick up what’s the use of providing the phone number

Sam
Sam

I think the delivery date is organised and set by them. My item was delivered within 3 days. Hope this helps.

Tarun

Ok thanks Sam I am still not sure if its a good idea to buy from tommy after reading so many bad reviews.Thanks anyway .

Mick
Mick

Fake numbers and delay tactics , stay away

Amy Wilson

Amy Wilsonasked

I’d love to see reviews on the freyer lowboy/bedsides.
Do they have extendable metal racks for drawers to slide on or do you put drawer out and it drops?

Andrea

Andreaasked

We are trying to put together a Tommy Swiss king size Marco gas lift bed. The slats do not fit, they seem too long for the three divided spaces and we can’t get them in. Has anyone else experienced this problem? I can’t find any instructions/trouble shooting for fitting the slats for a king size bed. I’m thinking the frame is not correct, it has been disassembled and put back together but same issue.

Tommy Swiss C.Tommy Swiss

Hi Andrea, can you please send an email to us at info@tommyswiss.com.au with your order number and a photo of the problem you are experiencing, so we can resolve this ASAP? Thanks!

Fran Oasked

I got a tommy Swiss celine bed, got bedhead and one other long box, was there a third box with other parts as Don’t seem to have feet?

tex20002
tex20002

Hi, I'm sorry I cant help you, we did not get a celine bed, our bed had no feet. Yes, we only got two boxes in our delivery.

Tommy Swiss C.Tommy Swiss

Hi Fran, the Celine bed frame comes in 2 cartons only. If there is anything missing, could you please an email through to us at info@tommyswiss.com.au with your order number? Thanks!

Fran O

The feet were not in carton, very disappointed with quality control, I will get my order number and get back to you, so annoyed.

Tanya W.

Tanya W.asked

How long for delivery to Newcastle sead Fri

Kate R.

Kate R.asked

How long does delivery take to Sydney? When do you inform clients of their courier company and tracking number?
Been trying to call for days with no answer.

Janet M.

Janet M.asked

Hi, I’ve just received a gas lift bed and am trying to assemble however the gas struts are stuck and don’t move. Please advise. Thanks

Jackie Hasked

I submitted a question 15 days ago and have had no reply I need to order and receive it this week as I am back to work next week. I live around the corner from your warehouse.please answer ASAP

Jackie Hasked

If we purchase a bed and a mattress how long for delivery to 3976( around the corner almost) and is there a delivery charge.

Hi Jackie,
Thank you for submitting a question here! If the product has a free shipping label on the product page, there will be no shipping charges to postcode 3976. Most of our bed and mattresses are free shipping, however there are some products which we do not offer free shipping. If you are unsure, please send an email to us at info@tommyswiss.com.au for a speedy response back :)

Jackie H

Thank you, I have purchased the Marco king gas lift bed and a mattress.
They are being delivered today. Will let you know how it goes.

Jackie H

Well it all arrived on time and only took 1 and a half hours to put together.
Also purchased the mattress. We are very happy with the bed and mattress.

Eyeman

Eyemanasked

Can anyone please advise what the bed "frame"is like for Marco range of beds. Pictures on website make it look like an ensemble but description obviously says otherwise without explaining whether it is a slat bed or is something else? A picture would be great if there is one? Thanks in advance

Geoff B.
Geoff B.

Hi
It's double slats, that is single slats that go's from the centre beam to the edges.

jaden

jadenasked

The instructions did not come with the product, can you please tell me where to find it?

Hi Jaden,

Thanks for your email - if you could please send an email to info@tommyswiss.com.au with your order number or customer name, we can resend the instructions out to you via email.

Thanks!

i found a you tube video with a similar bed from tommyswiis

Jo T

Jo Tasked

Hi, purchased the Hans queen bed frame & there are no assembly instructions, is anyone able to help please ? Thank you

Is it a gas lift bed? Not sure if this will help, but here is the link to the instructions for my bed..

Tommy Swiss C.Tommy Swiss

Hi Jo T - can you please provide an order number, or send us an email at info@tommyswiss.com.au - we will be able to email the link to you.

Thanks!

Jane

Janeasked

We have just purchased a Marco Double Gas Lift Fabric Bed Frame and instructions on how to install was not provided. Can you please provide? Kind regards Jane

Littlelamb73

Littlelamb73asked

Has anyone purchased a Tommy Swiss Gas Lift bed? Reviews thoughts please

David Hanks
David Hanks

No I have never purchased a gas lift bed

Deepak K

Deepak Kasked

Hi ,
I moved to a new apartment and ordered a bed frame from tommy swiss. I havent got any further comms after I had paid last Sunday. Was expecting to have the bed frame by this weekend given the shipping address was to Sydney Metro. Order # 100091937. Could you please let me know , when i would receive the bed ?

Thanks,
Deepak

Jules

Julesasked

Can you please send a photo of the back of the upholstered bedhead?

Hi Jules,

Yes of course. Please send an email to our customer support team at info@tommyswiss.com.au, requesting a photo of the back of our upholstered bed heads, and someone will be more than happy to assist :)

monte

monteasked

Hi, I am considering buying 2 bed frames and materesses from your company. I want to know more about the free shipping, I lived in Sydney metro 3/F unit( no lift) would there be extra cost for delivery? If yes, how much would that be?

Hi Monte,

Thanks for your question. Most of our bed frames and mattresses are offered as free shipping. Some areas which are regional will not be offered as free shipping, but will have a subsidised shipping rate instead. I'm glad to let you know that Sydney is definitely part of the free shipping region. You can double check if the item is offered as free shipping on our website - it will have a free shipping red box on the product page.

Our products are shipped from our Melbourne based warehouse, and all interstate deliveries are only 1 man deliveries. They can only be delivered to the ground floor of any address. Most customers who live in apartments prefer to have it delivered to the apartment concierge or building manager. This way when they get home, they can take the individual cartons up to their apartments :)

Kelly

Kellyasked

Hi, I’m considering buying a bed from you but the “no communication and no tracking on your products worry me. Why don’t you have a tracking system put in place or emails to confirm purchase?

Hi Kelly,
Thanks for your question. Once you place an order with us, you will receive an order confirmation email. When the order leaves our warehouse, you will then receive a shipment email which contains the courier tracking information. You can then track the delivery status directly on the courier's website. Occasionally, something might go wrong, such as a customer might have entered their email address incorrectly or the confirmation emails may have gone to a spam folder. In any case, you are always able to send us an email to get an update on your order directly from us. You can also call our customer service line at the bottom of our website at tommyswiss.com/au. We are here to help, and always happy to resend any shipping details etc you might need.

Lesa

Lesaasked

I live in St Kilda, do I get free shipping or will I get charged for a Monday to Friday delivery?
Cheers
Lesa

Hi Lesa,
Thanks for your question. If the product you are purchasing is marked as 'free shipping' then there will not be any shipping charge going to St Kilda. Most of the products on our website are offered as free shipping. However, for other products which are not marked as free shipping, there will be a shipping charge that will show up upon checkout. Hope this helps answer your question :)

Get an answer from our members and Tommy Swiss representatives