Tommy Swiss

Tommy Swiss (page 2 of 21)

robyn thomson

robyn thomsonSydney, NSW

I received a wonderfully comfortable mattress as a gift. Lucky Me !!!!

I couldn't believe such a small package but releasing the mattress what a surprise! a very comfortable sleep.
I have back problems and this was a gift that has given welcome ease.

Shanno

ShannoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mattress IS AWESOME however BED FRAME Poor

Website is awesome however bedframe I brought didn't really look like the photo scale-wise, the mattress is an amazing product and so comfy, however, the bedframe slats keep coming out as I feel the thickness of the slats are pretty poor and after a couple of times of this happening it breaks the plastic inserts the slats sit in. :(

the product was easy to construct, just a little disappointed about the bed frame issues although I'm happy with everything else.

SPICE

SPICESydney, NSW

Good product but poor communication and instructions

I'm happy with the bed frame we bought for the price. It's stylish and didn't cost a fortune so will need to see how it holds up over time. However we didn't receive any assembly instructions with our package and I emailed Tommy Swiss to send it to us via email. No reply a week later but luckily I found some instructions of a similar bed that someone had posted on Google. We had to guest a lot of the steps so I would say it's not an ideal experience.

Sally Keam

Sally KeamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great beds

The two double beds I ordered look very nice and sleek, they were easy to put together and delivery was very fast. For the price I am very impressed. Would order again.

Yoyo Tam

Yoyo TamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The quality is very bad. Some part is broken when i building the frame .

It’s not very good. I assemble the bed frame but the manual book is hard to read and understand. The frame is Bad quality. Not going to buy it again

Matt

MattMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exactly what we were looking for !!

easy to assemble very strong and perfect for the space !! Well done and will consider again in the future
Easy to shop on site, range of products was great
Quality is very good

Awesome

Easy painless process. Delivery was quick. Assembly was relatively simple The price was excellent , very good value for money. I would buy from this company again , I like saving money!

Katerina

KaterinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prefect

Happy with the beds and mattress. Great modern designs. Great quality and value Excellent customer service when I had to email and called.
Delivery was a bit delayed the driver called saying they we not coming the day and it was delivered a day after. But overall happy with everything!!

Adriana T

Adriana TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

so disappointed

Damaged product was offered $40.00 refund because the damage would not effect the bed it was in the gaslight storage compartment would of been happy to have those panels replaced but no was never going too happen no phone calls accepted email response bad took almost two weeks together my refund Would of loved the bed but did not want a damaged one and there replies were so bad did not want anything to do with him.So frustrating ordeal

Fast service

Great product I was shocked how good the mattress is and how comfortable it is. And also the quality of the bed frame. Real good fast delivery and service will be buying again

Review collected in partnership with Tommy Swiss

Awful customer service and communication

I was so disappointed. The communication was terrible- my emails went unanswered, there was no contact number for me to call, and the few calls that I did receive came from a number with no caller ID, so I couldn’t call back, and no message was left. I slept on the floor for 2 weeks while waiting for the bed. Since it finally arrived, however, I have found the bed and mattress to be very comfortable.

Great Bed Frames!

Received my 2 Kensington queen size bed frames in beige. The quality exceeded my expectations and they were very easy to put up! highly recommend. The price & quality is unbeatable.

Amazing product!

Received my gas lift king bed two weeks ago. I’m surprised that the quality exceeds my expectation since it comes with such a low price. Very easy to assemble and so far I have no complaints what so ever. The only thing Tommy Swiss has to upgrade is their call center services. For the people who is trying to reach them out, try their facebook messenger. They replied to me within 30minutes. All in all, thumbs up for the product. Will definitely recommend it to other people.

Beautiful bedhead

A well made and on trend beadhead that suits the room perfectly. Would love to see some other colours/fabric in the range to suit my young daughters as well - as the current price/quality is unbeatable.

Gas lift bed

Good product. Easy to assemble. Very happy with the gas lift bed. We had quick delivery. Tommy Swiss were easy to deal with. No problems what so ever. Happy to leave a good review and would buy from them again.

MickSydney, NSW

A real review unlike fake 5 star here.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Nuno H

Nuno HSydney, NSW

Just like most of the legit reviews here.

Perfect bed with storage

Fully satisfied with the product and easy to assemble communication with them was excellent and the service good I will recommend my family and friends to buy this product from them

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great bed head and fantastic service

Excellent quality Kin size bed head from Tommy Swiss and great service from the Hunter Express freight company. I leave in Brisbane, received the item within 3 days. Very happy with the price too. Definitely will be buying from Tommy Swiss in the future and recommend to others.

Anna M.