BabyDam Bathwater Barrier

BabyDam Bathwater Barrier

See the Best Baby Bath Seats / Stands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for BabyDam Bathwater Barrier? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

GP
GPHobart, TAS

Nice idea but absolutely useless

Fails in its most basic function. It has one job – to stick to the bath and prevent water escaping. It fails at this. Doesn't matter what I do or how carefully I follow the instructions, the suction cups WILL NOT stick to the bottom of my tub. It is incredibly easy to knock it and break the seal around the edges. Babies generally kick about and splash in the bath, so trying to not knock it is impossible. Nice idea, but I'm really sore that I wasted $50 on this product.

Purchased in November 2019 at Baby Bunting for $50.00.

Georgia T.
Georgia T.Southern and Hills, SA

Couldn't use it

Tried many times to get it to sunction and seal but it either falls over or is not water tight. Followed video instructions but still doesn't stick properly. Water just goes through to the other side. Waste of money in my case.

Carol C
Carol CPerth, WA

Don't waste your money

I honestly wish I had listened to the majority of reviews and not purchased this. Absolute waste of money. I have tried several times to get it to stay up but it collapses when I fill the bath. The idea behind it is great but would be even better if it actually worked.

Baby Bath Seats / Stands

Find out how BabyDam Bathwater Barrier compares to other Baby Bath Seats / Stands

Useless

We purchased it and it never worked!!! Fortunately, the seller accepted the return. Simply it doesn't work. We tried it with all care, even washing the bathtub with alcohol (!) to avoid any grease. We tried also in another bathtub... it was a totally waste of time! Absolutely not recommended!

sally_m
sally_mnot required

Terrible product

This product is terrible! Firstly, the suction caps don't stick properly and secondly, it can't hold up against much water. The dam collapses before you even fill to the 'max' line. I think it needs more suction cups (and better quality ones) in order to hold up properly. This product is useless, don't waste your money.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Tifj
TifjMelbourne

Crap

The baby dam is a terrible design! I had such hopes for it as it saves water! Completely useless! It collapses and doesn't stay down. there's a yellow blow up duck that is sold at target and is amazing, it saves water and it actually works. Don't even bother buying the baby dam

Should be written on the box!

Just called the company to ask why the product wouldn't work. Lady asked if my bath had a non slip surface in the form of bubbles, it does. That is why it doesn't work. Would have been helpful if this was noted on the packaging so I wouldn't have wasted my time!

WASTE OF MONEY

Don't waste $60 on this product that doesnt even stick and leaks water.. tried on 4 different bath tub and still doesnt work! Very disappointed

What a let down!

Was so let down after trying 4 times to get the BabyDam to work to no avail! Thought it was me not setting it up correctly. My husband tried on more than one occasion and just got worked up and frustrated. Never people to give up, especially after pay $60, we took to our neighbour to try in a different bath, but alas, still no luck!
Great idea, just a pitty it doesn't actually work!

Baby Bath Seats / Stands

Totally Dissapointed

Absolutely agree with all the bad feedbacks from this site.This product is a good idea but doesn't work and the water leaks out.I bought it for $30 (second hand) last week and finally understand why the seller wants to sell it though in new condition.Not worth spend money on this product.

Expensive,does not work.

AllyKat
AllyKatPerth

Does not work

piratechicken
piratechicken

total disaster - waste of money

do not buy this product - it is expensive and a complete waste of time.
the dam was incredibly difficult to attach, was already leaking when the bath started, and then it popped out leaving my baby sitting high and dry: he screamed in terror from the noise and cold, it was just horrible.
give this a big miss! if you are still keen to save water, try something less stressful
great idea BUT...
absolutely terrible in use, a complete and utter disaster. leaked in my bath, so I got two friends to try it - leaked for them too - so for a product that costs this much to leak in 3 baths shows just how "inflexible" the fitting is.

nathan01
nathan01AU

crappy

always leaked suction cups never sucked on hard enough to stop it moving and this was well below the max mark over all total waste of money and it doesn't really save water when it keeps sliding down the bath and you have to keep topping the bath up to keep bub warm and there's more wait for it to collapse totally unexpectedly and you have a baby in your arms getting cold fast as your scrambling to grab a towel ok enough of my rant as you can all see im happy with it

expensive .bad prouct .bad service bad everythig

Terrible

Broken within 5 months of purchase & not even used for the whole time. Very disappointing after sales service & told there are no spare parts so the broken suction cup means we now have an expensive & useless piece of plastic. Overall not worth the cost
Saves water
No spare parts available, expensive, poor after sales service