BabyDam Bathwater Barrier

BabyDam Bathwater Barrier

See the Best Baby Bath Seats / Stands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for BabyDam Bathwater Barrier? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Sandra
SandraCanberra

Works great but there's a trick to it!

Bought my baby dam second hand and was sceptical because of all the reviews here. The trick to it is you have to wet the bath first then push down fairly hard on the handles at the top at the same time as pushing the suction caps down until there is no loose wiggling of the suction caps. This ensures the dam doesn't bust out and let the water run away. Then you need to run your fingers around the seal on the sides and bottom so there is a good seal. Works every time for us and very happy with the product!!

karen n
karen nBrisbane

great product, saves water, easy to use

So I bought one of these 5 years ago for my first baby. I had a lot of trouble getting it to stick, the handles on the suction cups broke, basically fell apart. So with my new baby I wanted this product again, because lifting those baby baths is a ridiculous strain on your back, plus there's no room for it in our bathroom. I bought the new model and I've finally worked out how to use it. What do you do with suction cups to get them to stick: you wet them first! So now when I wet the cups first it sticks and works perfectly.

Anita
Anita

Fab product easy to set up!

Despite the bad reviews I thought I'd buy one and give it a go. Brought from Baby bunting got straight home and tried it out, works piece of cake! Not sure why others are having so much trouble as I have a normal size bath but could use on a slightly wider bath too. Mine curves at the bottom like others mentioned but All I did was press down the seal at the bottom and it's good as gold. After 15 mins I've gone back to check if there is any water leaks and none at all. Just required 1 minute of setting it up, so easy!

Baby Bath Seats / Stands

Find out how BabyDam Bathwater Barrier compares to other Baby Bath Seats / Stands

mum1of1
mum1of1WA

Moved house 3 times and still haven't found a bath that it fits in.

If your bath is too skinny, taps in the middle of length of bath or raised grip on bottom this pr.oduct will not worl 100%. The product has never sealed completely but I still use it and love the product. Used it from birth with my son but became really handy once my baby was able to sit in the bath, I could cover more of his body without using too much water.
Great idea.
bad seal on all baths so far.

Misty75