Toned by Ashy Bines

Toned by Ashy Bines (page 2 of 14)

• Sizing True to size (5) · Slightly large (4) · Very large (1) · Slightly small (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (67%) · Not as advertised (33%)
Greg

Gregsydney

PATHETIC - STAY AWAY FOREVER

Pathetic product, pathetic customer service. No professionalism and when they won't give a refund they stop answering.Looking at the reviews now I should have stayed away. Going back, I now have noticed every negative true review is followed by some ridiculous over the top review. LOL -Its obvious those reviews are coming from perhaps those trying to fix bad but true reviews. Lies, lies, Lies. Stay away. Save your money and insanity.

A bit of a let down

Purchased more than once, I will never purchase a new crop top here again as the “we support you” don’t support anything. The treading/seams of the tights do not last long and the customer service is terrible. I will continue to purchase Tights due to material and fit but never a crop again, will be heading straight to LJ. And a heads up to the customer service team - putting babe at the end of your sentence doesn’t fix my issue so please stop.

Exactly what I expected. Love!

Although there was about a 2.5 week wait between order and date received, I absolutely love the quality, fabric and design of her active wear. I am a LJ lover but I will now purchase Toned as my go to active wear from now on. 100% love!

Sear_bear

Sear_bearSydney

Awful

No PROPER support, She lies, doesn't know what she is talking about most of the time. Money and time waster!!!

Happy with my purchases

Very happy with the tops I got. The quality appears good. I got the long crop in a small... it could be a bit tighter so I'm going to return it and ask for an extra small. Took just over a week to be delivered to me in Brisbane.

Alice

AliceMelba 2615, ACT

My second review (first was 3 stars)

Do not buy!!

Online. Purchasing was horrible. Delivery got lost! Took months for them to finally arrive all customer service said was “it’s been sent babe”.

Christine

ChristineSan Diego

Quality not worth the high price

Christina

ChristinaSouth West, WA

Amazing customer service and quality

I have had nothing but positive things to say about this company.
Quality is amazing for the price and customer service is outstanding.

Renee

ReneeSydney, NSW

Disappointing quality and fit

I really wanted to love her stuff and gave it a go to support an Australian small biz- but will never buy again. Really bad fit (brought tights- the ones with red and white at bottom) and material. Shoddy quality and stitching. Feeling thankful I purchased on sale and did not pay full price. Other small Australian brands much more worth the money. Very disappointed.

Not True Sizing!

Toned is definitely not true to sizing, I ordered a Small which is meant to be an Aus 10. This was more like a size 6, even one of my co-workers tried on the top and she is around a size 8 and it was tight on her. I do like the tights she first bought out and the hoodies but in my opinion everything is quite over priced for what you get and returns seem like too much of a hassle. I think she just needs to be more honest on the actual sizing so people aren't spending money on clothes that won't fit.

Love love love

Ordered online Wednesday night order arrived Sunday arvo. Customer service was brilliant. Loved the mesh sweater and tights & crop.
Very excited to order again

Never get TONED

Items where fine for the first week then the TONED name on the back of the top began to rip apart. I was shocked this has never happened to my other online orders from other companys that cost way less. Online order
Processing online was fine.
Delivery: it came on time.

Pezza87

Pezza87

OK tights ...

Delivery was 2-3 weeks from order date. Tights are average, I purchase a small as I’m a small in every other brand I own and they feel a size too big, not tight around bum or tummy and slide down. Quality of material is ok but does show sweat quite a bit. Worth spending an extra $20 and getting Lorna Jane.

ShellK

ShellKNarrabeen

Online purchase review

Purchased items online, purchasing was easy although the delivery time took FOREVER. Easy to return items with DHL pickup and free returns, customer service is also very helpful and friendly.

SamE

SamEBrisbane

Bad Quality

Pretty crap

Purchased a few items online - "Hoodie on Fleek" and a pair of tights.
Took over 4 weeks to get my order. Terribly made active wear with equally as awful stitching.
The tights I will never wear to the gym as they are NOT squat proof.
Overall very un-happy with this brand. Go to Lorna Jane or Nike instead.

Elbum

ElbumEchuca

BEST WORKOUT/ ACTIVE WEAR EVER!!!

Great!

Online purchase was great - easy to use, received my order within a week. Love the quality of the high waist tights and the we support you crop!!

ejc

ejcPerth

FRAUD

My order took a month to reach me, it was stained and the stitching was mismatched. It was very uncomfortable and odd looking. I emailed customer support three times with no reply until my third email. They argued id never emailed them before and I was obviously a troll!?!?
I wrote to Ashy Bines, head of the company hoping I would be heard and she would help me. She told me not to message her, she can’t do anything and that if I was going to be nasty and bitchy to unfollow her. I was then promptly blocked and my comments deleted.
Worst company ever!