Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program

Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program Questions & Answers

31 questions from our users

Nthabiseng M.

Nthabiseng M.asked

Can I use the water infusion drops to suppress my appetite and lose belly fat?

Pamela

Pamelaasked

Is it safe to use the shakes with kidney disease?

Corne v.

Corne v.asked

Is it save to use the supplements when you have kidney infection?

Patricia C.

Patricia C.asked

Have the shakes changed in the last few years. They really helped my diabetes a few years ago so I thought I'd try them again. They seem to be much sweeter and my blood sugar has gone way too high I've wasted a lot of money as I bought the $100 starter pack. I'd had permission from my doctor last time to use them

Susan

Susanasked

What has happened to the original VLCD ? Bring them back PLEASE!!!!!!

Michelle B.
Michelle B.

the same has happened to the optifast products, they used to be delicious and are now disgusting and overly sweet. I haven't been able to go back to them. I thought I would try tf but now everyone is saying their shakes etc. have changed and not for the better. it seems like these companies are in collusion to give us inferior products. they MUST be saving a lot of money why else would they do it?

Michelle T.

Michelle T.asked

I’m looking to start the VLCD this week but wanted to ask what sort of snacks apart from fruit people had in between shakes? Thanks

Zelda

Zeldaasked

Can I get thermoburn in Australia? I got some from South Africa and think it’s working

Jo Mc

Jo Mcasked

Can I use water instead of milk ?

Michelle

Michelleasked

Can I add almond milk to my shake?

judy

judyasked

Do the shakes come in soy flavours?

Teballo

Teballoasked

Layla

Laylaasked

HELLO,
I have thyroidism a (Hashimoto) I used some product but it effected my period the product contain Garsinia product
I need to use the Tony Ferguson program, just wondering whether interfere with my medical condition or not I need to lose from 10 to 15 KG
please help me with this problem.
Kindly

Taylahasked

I have the rapid shakes but didn’t realise they have milk added to them not water.. is it okay if i add water instead???

valco

Just read the directions and go woth what ever it says to do.

Aim
Aim

I use chilled water.

thanks guys :)

mrmidget

mrmidgetasked

is the process healthy and can all people have it?

valco

Yes it is healthy, and as far as I know, anyone can have it. The drink is with either chilled water or skim milk.
You still have to eat sensibly.
Have a look at the book at any chemist that sells it and read it first.
Salad and fruit are mandatory at some point.
If you have a serious medical problem, consult your doctor first. Take a bit of information to your doctor and see what he/she says first.
I found it quite nice. If you can get the starter pack, it will be a lot cheaper and has 5 flavours. You can also buy the snack bars.
My hubby lost 6 kilos in 3 months. I lost 4 kilos in the same time frame.

James Mann

James Mannasked

Is there any co-relation with the product and symptoms of gout? It appears that my symptoms have returned since I started back on the program??

valco

If your gout has come on since going on the diet, I would go off it for a week or two to see what happens. I am not a doctor.
I did not have that problem.
Gout is caused by acidic foods and or beer. It is also caused by other problems.
If you google gout and causes it may tell you. Wikipedia has that sort of information.
I would consult the pharmarcy where you bought it from and get advice from there Or consult your doctor taking one of the product and the book.

MummyCampbell

MummyCampbellasked

Hi I was just wondering are the shakes safe as I have been told by a few people not to go on it as they are dangerous and you put more weight on when you stop is this true? As I have just signed up and would really like to go on them but I don't want to put my health at risk

Bride2be
Bride2be

I haven't used the shakes for a few weeks now. They haven't put weight on me. But I eat good healthy foods and exercise regularly. Some people
Expect the shakes to do all the work. They don't. You have to as well. I was 70kg and wanted to get down to 60kg for my wedding and I have managed to get to 63kg using them. I find them
Convenient. They just don't sell them locally for me so I can't get them all the time. I love the rapid ones int he coffee flavour . You need to have fruit, vege , salads, proteins with them. Don't rely solely on the shakes to do all the hard work for you. :-)

Courtneyasked

Hi there, I'd like to start the tony ferguson diet but am very weary as to whether or not the diet actually works, I have +/- 10kg to lose.
How effective is the diet? And are the products reasonably priced?
Would you suggest I go on the program or consume 2 shakes a day and eat the usual for dinner -meat and veg?
TIA

Hi Courtney
The program works if you follow it. I lost 8 kg in around 4 months. You have to sign up and they will guide you through what you can or cannot eat. You also get weighed each week which keeps you honest. The shakes were around $3.50 each but that was some time ago. If you are sensitive to sweetners I wouldn't recommend this program as they can cause diarrhea and bloating. I recently consulted my doctor and they have lot of other options to offer these days. I am using an isowhey shake and have cut out carbs and sugar. Losing 2kg a month and no tummy problems. Costs about $12 a week using 1 shake a day for this one. You can do 2 shakes as well with this.
Good luck I hope you get something useful from this.

Courtney

Thanks for your response will look into more options

Katt

Kattasked

Hi, I have been doing the shakes 2 a day for 4 weeks now and haven't lost any significant amount of weight. I find that I am more bloated than anything. Is anyone else suffered from this?

freddie

I had no problems with the Tony Ferguson shakes and lost quite considerable amount of weight .Actually i prefer the latest shakes to the original ones they are not so sweet .
My complaint was the way we paid two amounts of money to join before you could buy the product and then they were unavailable. I do believe now there is a chemist in Hobart selling but i do not know if you have to be a member to purchas or not

Roni

I guess everyone is different. Shakes wont work for everyone. It also depends on the amount of water you are drinking at least 2 litres a day and what else you are eating. The veg part is very important try for 5 serves a day and only two fruit. They should have provided this info with your consultation. You may be a bit lactos intolerant so you get bloating and gas.

Suzi
Suzi

You might be gluten and/or lactose intolerant. I was a big fan of these shakes until they changed the recipe. Yes, they aren't as sweet now but they have lost the creaminess they used to have. I still drink them but having to pay twice and getting no help at the chemist is really disappointing.
Good luck!

Ann

Annasked

Hi, can I make the shakes the night before to consume the following day for breakfast and lunch?

Roni

The shakes go very thick so mo I don't thinks so. They only take a minute in a shaker.

freddie

I have made them in the morning and taken them with me for lunch without any problems .Prefer them being thick anyway.

Annie

Annieasked

How do you recharge headphones?

freddie

sorry i cant help you with this question at all. I cant stand to wear them anyway

Get an answer from our members and Tony Ferguson representatives