Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program

Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program Questions & Answers (page 2 of 2)

32 questions from our users

Annie

Annieasked

How do you recharge headphones?

freddie
freddie

sorry i cant help you with this question at all. I cant stand to wear them anyway

BarBar13

BarBar13asked

Do you have to be over a certain weight to do this diet? im 62kg now n want to loose a few kgs.

I only had to loose 30kgs and I did it, yah Tony Ferguson

shoki

shokiasked

I checked the fruit servings and could not find some of the fruits like litchis, figs etc. I like litchis, does it mean I cannot have them

Figs 4 small or 2 medium dried, Lychees fresh 8 medium

katy28

katy28asked

How much weight should I loose in the first month ?

joleen_adam
joleen_adam

Everyone loses weight differently. Anywhere between 0.5 and 2kg a week is normal. But you usually have your biggest loss in your first week. So you might lose 2kg or even up to 10kg in the first month.

Ren47

Ren47asked

I sufffer from severe osteophorosis. Is the diet ok for me?

Magdx

Better check with your Doctor.

jodiemietzel

jodiemietzelasked

Can I have celery and philly cream cheese as a snack? Also need other snack ideas....

Shaggyone
Shaggyone

Hi I eat all that but I do Buy the Lite Philly Cream cheese and You just Rash-en out how much you snack on. So a Tablespoon of Philly or Dip with a cup full of Fresh celery carrots stick etc.. Fruits and Nuts I use to snack on and I also buy Rice wafers, Salada's etc with tomatoes.. The list is endless.

13 almonds.

zandi

zandiasked

I want to lose 10kg where do i buy the product?

Terry White Pharmacy.

Crystal54

Crystal54asked

If you've already been a member do you still have to pay a membership fee ?

Tanya82
Tanya82

As far as Im aware you only pay one initial membership fee. I've been purchasing the shakes on a regular basis since January, 2008.

No, you don't.

Tilly64

Tilly64asked

Can we drink black tea whilst in this programme?

Magdx

Yes, up to 3 cups per day.
5 cups if you drink Green Tea. Good luck

hyacinth

hyacinthasked

Has anyone else noticed that the shakes have changed in flavour and consistancy I don't like them at all

penny39
penny39

this hasn't got much to do with the question but here goes
we no longer have the product here in canada they stopped the
program at the end of april so we are out of luck good luck to those
who are still on it

Magdx

I thought the shakes are all yummy. Not so sure about the munch bars.

Tigers12
Tigers12

I only buy the espresso flavour and l agree there is something different about the taste. I think it tastes like burnt coffee, not as nice as usual, l was thinking of returning this batch and trying another one, l was wondering if anyone else agreed

DW61

DW61asked

How much does the program cost?

Magdx

I can tell you - it's not cheap. Cost me over $150.00 for a starter pack (2 weeks' consumption).

fiona46

fiona46asked

I have crohnes disease and take azathioprine tablets and also diclofenac for joint problems can I do the tony ferguson diet?

Magdx

Why don't you check with your GP - it is better to obtain medical advice first. Good luck.

Marisol71
Marisol71

Fiona, I have crohn's as well and I know it was no problem with the old shakes but I'm not sure about the new ones as they are full of artificial sweeteners and these can cause us diarrhea. I used to use the old shakes when my crohn's was starting to flare up to give my system a rest and they were great but I have concerns about these new ones.

Get an answer from our members and Tony Ferguson representatives