Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program

Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program (page 2 of 10)

Disappointed

Purchased a box of cafe latte flavoured shakes. They had a strange odour -powder smelled like vomit. When I took them back, the chemist assistant advised it was because TF shakes now have the fibre premixed into the shakes and that, that was normal. Not enjoyable at all.

valco

valcoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product

Worth trying. Just have a glass of water after. I like the flavours in the normal classic type and I am losing even if slowly. My partner has lost over 6 kilos in two months. The individual sachets are too expensive to buy for two people so I buy the classic box.
In the other VLCD range, there is only two flavours. Why?? The coffee is bland and not very nice. The vanilla is also a bit bland. If only there were a few flavours I would stay on that one, perhaps put more than one flavour in a box.

New Expresso is too sweet and has no coffee flavour

I loved the taste of the old shakes but what has happened?? Absolutely awful Rapid Expresso - doesn't taste like coffee and is so sweet I can barely tolerate it. I'm really disappointed

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Where has the Port Wine Jelly gone ?

I recently purchased some of the regular shakes and was wanting to get some Port Wine Jelly .Was told they no longer are supplying it .Why ? It is my favourite .What is going on ?

Small B

Small B

love the taste of rapid shakes

love the shakes..... taste really good.

like the service at the local Tony ferguson store.

I use the shakes for convineance.
help me to have a quick shake when im rushing through the day.

Vanilla shake in rapid shakes is my top pick.

should improve the range of flavours in rapid shakes.
that will be nice.

Bride2be

Bride2be

These are great. Rapid shakes -coffee flavour

I have been using these for a few days now. I'm only 66kg normally but just want to get a tiny bit more off being my wedding. I use lactose free milk so I don't bloat and I must say they are great. The scales are changing and they taste fine. I have tasted the original ones from years and years ago and I just tastes like there maybe less flavour enhancer in the sachet which I'm fine with. When you buy a protein powder with no taste you know there's no crap in it. I give these shakes a big thumbs up. The coffee flavour is all I have bought and I enjoy it. A simple lactose free yoghurt at morning tea. Nice salad and shake at lunch. Work out 5-6days a week to assist it.

Just started

I've been on the Tony Ferguson VLCDfor five days now and I'm going ok but have major bloating!
Is it just a lack of fibre or what?
Any help much appreciated :)

New Shakes a far cry from the original

I agree the new shakes taste like crap in comparison to the ones previous. I can see why they have done it because the new program you can eat carbs for diner and that was the hardest thing about the original diet. The only flavour I can tolerate in the new range is Strawberry so TF I think you have a bit of work to do on your shake flavour.

Tony Ferguson Shakes

Have tried the Tony Ferguson shakes on more than one occasion and found the program successful, however the amount of shakes and products available has significantly decreased in the Terry White Chemists. The weight in program and consultants kept you on track, but staff at these chemists now barely have the time to help you or even point you in the right direction when buying the product. I assume this is because they have now bought out their own product, which I have tried and can honestly say the shakes are just as good and considerably cheaper. I fear this is just another case of the supplier cashing in on the consumer, making the bucks and then falling by the way side.

Shnickers48

Shnickers48Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bring back old program

I lost 40+ kg on old program, so easy to follow and had a great consultant. The new shakes taste like rubbish. It is now so hard to find a consultant that actually cares about you who isn't rushing you out the door

JennyPenrith N.S.W

Please remember the lactose intolerant people

I am lactose intolerant so can't have the normal shakes i started the soy shakes and lost 31 kilos now they have taken them away and keep promising to bring the back. I do not want to put all the weight back on as my health has really improved it was great to follow and i felt so good whilst i was on it i used to have my shakes with my fruit and salad throughout the day and a full healthy normal meal at night.Soooo! i am begging you to please return soy shakes in any flavour.Jenny Cownie.

Lizzie

LizzieCairns

The change has not been for the better

A few years ago I went on the TF program and lost 14k in 12 weeks. Was able to keep it off by keeping a supply of shakes and soups on hand to use if I saw my weight increase. Now, when I really want to lose a few kilos again, I find that all the lovely soups we used to enjoy are no longer available and the shakes have changed also. The original program was great; we would have a shake for breakfast and a delicious soup for lunch and for dinner a balanced meal of meat fish or chicken with vegetables or salad. There were so many flavours to choose from, we didn't get sick of them. Come on Tony, give us back what we had, it worked!

NikkiRea

NikkiRea

Losing 500g-1kg every day!

I am amazed. Impressed that my weight is finally dropping some starting the VLCD shakes.
I follow the advised program, 3 shakes a day, 1 carrot and chopped up apple to snack on during the day and for dinner I have steamed veges with my last shake for dinner. I don't exercise yet so I don't have too many kilojoules burning, which means I don't need to eat to match my metabolic rate, and I think that helps this very low cal diet work. I love it!!!!!

products disappear!

Not happy Jan

I lost 20 kg on the old program but just put the 20kg back on plus a bit more when I stopped the program of shakes & meal replacement bars. I have just tried the new shakes from a chemist who doesn't require you to weigh in each week but have found that they taste terrible compared with the old ones. Very disappointed and have gone onto the optifast shakes & bars.

RoniPerth

Aggravated my ulcerative colitis

I used the Tony Ferguson program and had great results for weight loss but after 3 months became sicker than I had been in years. After doing some research recently and checking out their ingredients I found the additive 407 which has been associated with cancer and aggregating ulcerative colitis. I did mention that I had this condition when I signed up for the program but it's obvious that they didn't have any warnings inbuilt with the program.

Roni

On furthur study I have found that the combination of Xanthan gum and artificial sweeteners are a dunamite combination for a troubled intestinal tract.

freddie

freddielaunceston Tasmania

What has happened to the program

I would like to know what has happened to the program? i paid x amount of money to join the progam at terry white in launceston then it was taken over by another firm and we had to pay again to rejoin and given all these fancy folders now it has gone bust completly .We cant buy the products anywhere .I think we all should have been given a refund on our money .I think it should be looked into by choice magazine or similar because frankly i think we have been ripped off big time

DAY

DAYEast London SA

Results at last

Hi there I have been on TF weight loss program for exactly one month now and trilled with the results weight loss of 4.5 kg. Considering that I'm close to my target weight and unfortunately cannot be very active at the moment due to work and family commitments this is just great. Exercise alone and sensible healthy eating could not do that for me in such a short time frame. Love the shakes and the supplementation is really very good.
Hopefully will be able to keep it off.

YN

Katie

KatieBrisbane

Stale product - rice crackers

I have always been big fan of Tony Ferguson, with both my pregnancies I have happily used product yo lose my post baby weight and currently use product from time to time to keep things in check. However so disappointed over last two months I have purchased products that have been stale, (although still in date on packet)? to the point that it has made me vomit. As mum of two small children I do not have the time or patience to be running back n forth exchanging products as so they are eatable. Loyal supporter no longer.

Hope the VLCD is better than the original

See all Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program reviews