Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program

Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program (page 3 of 10)

New shakes taste disgusting -artificial sweetener is overpowering

I used to love the Tony Ferguson program, the shakes were delicious, I lost the weight I wanted and used the shakes on and off to maintain the weightloss but yesterday I went and bought a box of 40 sachets and I can't even drink them. They taste disgusting; like someone got the measurements wrong and added way too much artificial sweetener. Now I am going to have to see if I can sell them because they are soooo awful. What a shame as I have referred so many people to the Tony Ferguson program over the years.

salvatoret

salvatoretWA, 6005

30kg lost

I lost 30kg in 5 months on the Tony Ferguson program about 6 years ago, and have kept it off since. I didn't do much exercise; but I just used the program to reduced my calorie intake. Highly recommended as a starting point, but consider using other brand shakes to reduce the cost. I'm a 29year old male.

Sammi

Sammi

Very Good Lost 11kgs!

Straight off the bat the quality of Tony Ferguson is amazing if you compare it to any other diet shakes you will be thoroughly impressed with how well it mixes with water or skim milk, it's very filling and tastes amazing! I drank 2 shakes a day 1 in the morning and 1 mid-day with water in-between, followed by a normal sized dinner, I never cutted back on my dinner I'd have big steaks, pork chops or spag bog you name it and big servings too but I still lost weight in fact I love 11kg's in 1 month from Tony Ferguson shakes. Mind due I cut out all sugar drinks and no take-away only shakes/water/normal dinners.

TLDR: [Expensive], [taste great], [legit works]

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Lost a massive 3.3kg in just the first week

I've lost 3.3kg in the first week. Strictly using tony ferguson shakes and diet plan. No cheats . Feeling great and can't wait to find out how much I loose the next week

Deb

DebMelbourne

excellent product

I miss the old shakes!

I miss the old shakes. I was told new ones are the same taste so bought 40. All I can taste is artificial sweetener....not the same at all! Now stuck with 39 disgusting shakes. Not happy Jan

WHY CHANGE SOMETHING PERFECT

Don't like the new taste of your shakes - why change something which was perfect. Was told that you changed the sweetener - please change it back.

Choc fudge shake is delicious!

Just started the program & the chocolate fudge shake is delicious - if you have a TM add a tray of ice & reduce amount of water 170g, put on speed 8-10 for 20 secs. It is like a thick shake :)

Gained Weight Not Lost

Recently started this diet and feel like I've to give up. I was put on a 1400 calorie diet. Your given the sheets to read but no one discusses anything and the in chemist consultants are too busy to talk about any issues you have. Really unhappy as struggling to lose weight. In the 5 Weeks on the program I put on over 1.5kg and am really upset. That I came to lose weight and instead am gaining unwanted weight. Whilst Sugar and Sodium seems Relatively low, can't understand why I've gained and not Lost. Due to my BMI being 29 it was suggested to do the 1400cal diet. Even with Regular exercise, weight loss here is not happening. Feeling quite sad, am constantly tired and feeling low.

Tania kenny

Tania kennyBuxton victoria

Terry white not happy

I found it to be lacking for me in keeping my energy up! I didn't lose much on this shake diet but I have started isagenix as my daughter had been raving about it well here's her email address (mellissa.kenny@icloud.com) contact her because this shake programme is awesome and I feel great and the kilos are consistently dropping off each week!

Huge disappointment

Tony Ferguson has actually been bought out by Terry White! The old diet was great I lost 15 kilos in three months and kept if off . I went to go back on it after my third child and the whole system had been changed and existing clients had to pay additional fees. Not happy as I found that the only diet that I was able to loose weight on!!!

Elizabeth S

Elizabeth SIllawarra, NSW

Shakes taste awful. New program inconvenient.

Chloe

ChloeNewcastle

Never again

I used this weightloss program for approximately 8 months. In that time I dropped from 92kg to around 75kg (almost a loss of 20kg). The program was awesome for dropping weight quickly, however I found that if you had a bad week for whatever reason you became extremely discouraged. The program is not sustainable and since ending the program I have put on all 20kgs I lost as well as some extra. The program slows down your metabolism due to the lack of food and it is extremely hard to maintain your weight.

Feeling fantastic and have succeeded before

I have lost in the past 10 kilos in ten weeks. Maintained it for a while then due to returning to my old habits I have gained weight again and now back on it. I love the new shakes cause I don't need to take fibre and the taste is not bad at all. Loving the fact of the fantastic support weekly no weigh no shakes so it encourages you more to stick to it. Change is good.

Lisa

LisaPerth

Bad overall

New shakes are horrible leaving a bitter aftertaste. Why mess with something that worked. Consults are inconvenient too. BIG FAIL.

Anna I

Anna IPerth, WA

Better Products Out There

Had tried this program a few years ago and thought it was okay. Then switched to another program (completely organic/natural) to find it much better with greater results. Am looking to compare it to the New and Improved TF but don't think I'll bother after reading some of the reviews....... Think I'll stick to my current one.

Suzy I

Suzy IMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

New Shakes

I am sorry, I really don't like the new TF shakes, they have a funny aftertaste, not satisfied at all with the change over, if any one has any of the old products left please let me know, as I am over the new ones, will have to look for another brand, sorry, I have tried for a couple of weeks now, and not getting used to them.

New shakes

What have you done? Cafe latte, my morning favourite has changed and the changes are horrible! It now tastes like soap with none of the flavour it had before. Also, I agree. An appointment to get them? Really? You also pay for this in the form of a weekly book? Kidding me right? Goodbye TF, I'm going to Aldi! There shakes might be hard to get but at least they taste nice. Or here's another thought, I could survive on 2 shakes a day and a meal but now you say I have to eat so much food I'm not hungry at night. So how about I eat the other food and leave out the shakes? They seem to be a useless add on anyway! Unimpressed can you tell? NO STARS. Now I have to give stars or won't submit? Arrogance!

cazanne

cazannemelb

Feeling Awesome

MR & Mrs Baillie

MR & Mrs BaillieHunter Region, NSW

Run Out of Products

1. Closest Tony Ferguson store stopped stocking the products due to Tony Ferguson (rep) not supporting my local chemist. 2. Now travel over 40mins to next closest store, and now they've run out of products, and on back order now for 2 weeks. IT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH on part of Tony Ferguson .. Give credit my husband and I have lost weight, but disappointed when travel their to speak to the lovely ladies at Amcal Rutherford NSW and talk about the program and stock is not in.

See all Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program reviews