Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program

Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program (page 4 of 10)

nancy.

nancy.Newcastle

Simple and Effective

I have been on the TF program for 8 weeks now and have lost 7kg and 9cm off my waist circumference. I find that the weekly consultant appointments are motivational and helpful when I ask specific questions. This is actually a sensible eating plan that introduces exercise around week 5 and what I think is really valuable is that once you reach your goal weight the consultants will start you on a maintenance programme that transition you from shakes to sensible eating choices. Well done to my TF consultants at Rutherford NSW.

Ad

Will have to go elseware

Have used Tony Ferguson Products on and off since the start a few years ago.Most of the time I manage a sensible diet ,but sometimes I go off the rails and put on a few kilos.To get back on track I use shakes ,it gives me the incentive to get back to good eating.I paid to join .I was not very impressed when I went for my appointment that I couldnt buy shakes unless I paid a transfer fee to the new programme.I was happy with the old one.However I was unable to buy shakes so I will have to go elsewhere and buy another brand.

New formula tastes awful

After losing weight previously on Tony Ferguson decided to give it another go. What they have done to the formula is terrible it tastes like chalk. Will be looking at alternatives if they keep that formula, also can be inconvenient having to see consultant each time. Why change something that isn't broken

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Shakes unavailable

I have re joined TF and have lost 7.5kg. I am not happy about having appointments with consultants each time but have done so anyway, but today they did not have any of the flavours I like and haven't had any for two weeks. Are they trying to get rid of old stock by not providing the popular flavours. I think so! I will be buying different shakes from another outlet. Very unhappy

Mary_Andersen

Mary_AndersenAU

Worked for me before and will work for me again.

Disappointed

Hi!
Im not disappointed in the Tony Furguson products they are awesome. I'm disappointed that you have closed every tony furguson outlet on the south side in Canberra. There is only one outlet and that is on the north side which means I have to travel 40 min to get it.

aster3

aster3The Entrance

Expresso Shakes

I tend to skip breakfast so I drunk an Expresso shake for breakfast every morning.I had tried other flavours or brands but found them too sweet. I recently tried to purchase more shakes at the local chemist & was told that I HAD to see the consultant. No other staff member could sell them to me & since she had a client I needed to return in 15-20 minutes. I work and was extremely annoyed for the inconvenience. When I eventually saw the consultant I was then told that all I could purchase was a maximum of 14 shakes. I walked out without any shakes and purchased a Nutribullet to make my own shakes.

The new program is good so Far. BUT

The program has been good since they brought in the new program , can eat more normal everyday food, but they have change the shakes and they are terrible, what have you's done. I have espresso every morning and enjoy today i had a new espresso shake and all i can taste is sweetner no espresso flavour!!!!!!!!! Put the shakes back to the way they were or you will loose me and probably more people. :(
5 minutes a my shake still taste sweetner. Not nice. :(

JJ06

JJ06Vic, 3081

Doen't work

Stayed on this diet for months. Literally couldn't look at a shake for a long time after this. Lost close to ZERO kg over this time even though I followed the directions I was given. Most of the shake flavours were gross and the soups were undrinkable. Made for a very boring couple of months with about 3 flavor choises. The girls working at the pharmacy were all stick figure thin, many looked down their noses and blamed me for not loosing any weight or did the *shrug* I don't know why thing, rather than offering anything helpful. It became awful to go in for weigh ins in the end and I stopped going and got a set of scales for home. Never again.
nothing
Most taste bad, doesn't work, attitude from the pharmacy staff.

Blazeun

Quick Weight Loss Must be In Right Frame of Mind

Andrew P

Andrew Prockhampton

Tony ferguson weight loss

I used The programme about 3 years ago. I have put a little weight back on, however I haven't been eating as well as I should be and I have not been as active. I found the programme very effective with virtual instant results. Those who say they put weight back on have only themselves and their unbroken habits to blame. I would highly recommend it to anyone that is looking for truly "measurable" results.
it actually worked very well
at the start i had a few minor headaches

Jessi

JessiNewcastle

Worse than Consistent Healthy eating and exercising

As a fledgling nutritionist, I don't recommend this diet to anyone. It eliminates all carbs that leaves with no energy and you will gain whatever weight you lose immediately once you go off it. No substitute for consistent healthy eating and exercise. I also think this diet enables yoyo weight loss, which means they will always have customers.

Temporary cure, gives you no energy, enables yoyo weight loss

Nenna

NennaHobart

It is a tool that can help, not the answer to all your troubles

Tony ferguson has been my saviour

I joined tony ferguson in feb 2013 after hitting rock bottom with my weight , i didn't like the way i looked or felt . thanks to TW i have not only reached my goal I've lowered it 2 more times and gone down 2 dress sizes. It has raised my self esteem and proud of how I look
Impressed

Misleading membership fees

Colin

ColinNSW, 2224

Worked For Me

If you follow the instructions, you will lose weight. It worked for me. I reached the target weight. The shakes and other meals taste good. The diet is a bit complicated, but you get detailed instructions. You do feel hungry sometimes, but it is best to resist the temptation to eat the wrong foods. I did put on some weight after I finished.
Tastes good. You steadily lose weight.
It is hard not to put on weight when you finish.

Anna

AnnaMelbourne

Made me sick!

I joined Tony Ferguson and paid my official membership. Bought all my shakes and snacks. I started off and lost 6kgs in my first week. n after that it was all over. I became extremely sick from the shakes. the content of sugar is really high. Felt dizzy and light headed constantly! lost more weight eating a great meal and working out 6 days a week. seems expensive to me and once you stop, the weight all comes back on. would bother wasting my time.

Aspartame? Really?

Char Mesan

Char MesanPenrith NSW

Tried, but failed

I found the program too hard to stick with, and that I wasn't learning how to become a healthier eater, I was just undertaking a 'quick fix' approach to being overweight. It was great to have consultant support without monthly membership fees, but I regained all the weight I lost (plus gained a few extra kilo's after having been on this diet).
Consultant support
Too difficult to maintain adhering to what I could and couldn't eat, and weight came off fast during the first three months but grounded to a complete halt thereafter

See all Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program reviews