Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program

Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program

Bad Australia post

Bad Australia postSouth East Queensland, QLD

Vile Taste

Bought 2 boxs because was suggested by dietitian. Horrible taste and even worst aftertaste. Yes think would help lose weight because makes you throw up. Should have read reviews before i purchased. Should have gone with Rapid or slim right. They were rated top 1 &2 on canstar.

LaurinaB

LaurinaBSchofields

Horrible after taste..

I have had Tony Ferguson shakes many years ago..This lot I bought last week are disgusting.They leave a terrible aftertaste, like flour..I hate them and I paid $49.00 for 10day pack..I don't know why they change things so much, just awful, I put fruit in, or bananas and still horrible..Never again.

Fhenny

Fhenny

Mixing my own flour and artificial sweetener would taste better and be less expensive.

Have only tried the vanilla smoothie, as it was on special at my chemist. It was vile. All you can taste is flour and artificial sweetener. Has truly turned me off shakes as the after taste is awful Looked at the lady shake but it is sweetened with stevia which is even worse.

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Fran

Fran

Terrible

I only bought the soup today and I will be taking it back tomorrow.
The soup is curdled like sour milk, I think there must be something wrong with this batch. It was literally inedible.

Jock

JockSydney Surrounds, NSW

Gag Worthy in the Extreme

I once reviewed Manshakes and stated that it was the most vile substance I had ever put in my mouth...well, Tony Feguson, have formulated a soup that is even worse.

Start DateJuly 2020
Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Lauren

Lauren

Dreadful

Did the soups many (over 10) years ago and they were really nice and I lost weight easily. Decided to have another go. The formula has obviously changed. The chicken soups are just disgusting. Texture like rotten curdled milk, the taste is NOTHING like chicken, it's soooo bad. Whats worse, I bought 6 boxes of the stuff and am now stuck with it

Sandy

SandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Put on extra 6kg in my first 7 days

I been on the program 7 days and have gained 6kg very disappointed. I followed strict diet and felt full with this program so can't understand the extra weight gain.

Start DateOctober 2019

Deb S.

Deb S.

I also have paid and not received my order.

I've not been able to use the program as I still have not received my order despite having paid over a month ago. This seems to have happened to other customers. DO NOT order their products online.

Kathleen R

Kathleen RSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Unable to Review as Still Waiting For Products

I am unable to comment on the products as they have not arrived. I faithfully paid for them over two weeks ago and the company has not honoured my order. They will not return phone calls or respond to emails. Do NOT purchase any items online.

Poor service

Tony Ferguson shakes work well however I am terribly disappointed in their customer service. I placed an online order two weeks ago. Order has not been received and they fail to respond to my emails and phone calls. The cost has been deducted from my account $109.90 to be exact. I have enjoyed their products but as I live I a small country town getting to a store is nearly impossible. Please Tony Ferguson restore my faith in you.

Disappointed

Purchased a box of cafe latte flavoured shakes. They had a strange odour -powder smelled like vomit. When I took them back, the chemist assistant advised it was because TF shakes now have the fibre premixed into the shakes and that, that was normal. Not enjoyable at all.

Tony Ferguson Shakes

Have tried the Tony Ferguson shakes on more than one occasion and found the program successful, however the amount of shakes and products available has significantly decreased in the Terry White Chemists. The weight in program and consultants kept you on track, but staff at these chemists now barely have the time to help you or even point you in the right direction when buying the product. I assume this is because they have now bought out their own product, which I have tried and can honestly say the shakes are just as good and considerably cheaper. I fear this is just another case of the supplier cashing in on the consumer, making the bucks and then falling by the way side.

products disappear!

RoniPerth

Aggravated my ulcerative colitis

I used the Tony Ferguson program and had great results for weight loss but after 3 months became sicker than I had been in years. After doing some research recently and checking out their ingredients I found the additive 407 which has been associated with cancer and aggregating ulcerative colitis. I did mention that I had this condition when I signed up for the program but it's obvious that they didn't have any warnings inbuilt with the program.

Roni

On furthur study I have found that the combination of Xanthan gum and artificial sweeteners are a dunamite combination for a troubled intestinal tract.

Katie

KatieBrisbane

Stale product - rice crackers

I have always been big fan of Tony Ferguson, with both my pregnancies I have happily used product yo lose my post baby weight and currently use product from time to time to keep things in check. However so disappointed over last two months I have purchased products that have been stale, (although still in date on packet)? to the point that it has made me vomit. As mum of two small children I do not have the time or patience to be running back n forth exchanging products as so they are eatable. Loyal supporter no longer.

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Hope the VLCD is better than the original

New shakes taste disgusting -artificial sweetener is overpowering

I used to love the Tony Ferguson program, the shakes were delicious, I lost the weight I wanted and used the shakes on and off to maintain the weightloss but yesterday I went and bought a box of 40 sachets and I can't even drink them. They taste disgusting; like someone got the measurements wrong and added way too much artificial sweetener. Now I am going to have to see if I can sell them because they are soooo awful. What a shame as I have referred so many people to the Tony Ferguson program over the years.

Huge disappointment

Tony Ferguson has actually been bought out by Terry White! The old diet was great I lost 15 kilos in three months and kept if off . I went to go back on it after my third child and the whole system had been changed and existing clients had to pay additional fees. Not happy as I found that the only diet that I was able to loose weight on!!!

Elizabeth S

Elizabeth SIllawarra, NSW

Shakes taste awful. New program inconvenient.

Suzy I

Suzy IMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

New Shakes

I am sorry, I really don't like the new TF shakes, they have a funny aftertaste, not satisfied at all with the change over, if any one has any of the old products left please let me know, as I am over the new ones, will have to look for another brand, sorry, I have tried for a couple of weeks now, and not getting used to them.

See all Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program reviews