Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program

Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program

New Expresso is too sweet and has no coffee flavour

I loved the taste of the old shakes but what has happened?? Absolutely awful Rapid Expresso - doesn't taste like coffee and is so sweet I can barely tolerate it. I'm really disappointed

Not happy Jan

I lost 20 kg on the old program but just put the 20kg back on plus a bit more when I stopped the program of shakes & meal replacement bars. I have just tried the new shakes from a chemist who doesn't require you to weigh in each week but have found that they taste terrible compared with the old ones. Very disappointed and have gone onto the optifast shakes & bars.

I miss the old shakes!

I miss the old shakes. I was told new ones are the same taste so bought 40. All I can taste is artificial sweetener....not the same at all! Now stuck with 39 disgusting shakes. Not happy Jan

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

WHY CHANGE SOMETHING PERFECT

Don't like the new taste of your shakes - why change something which was perfect. Was told that you changed the sweetener - please change it back.

Gained Weight Not Lost

Recently started this diet and feel like I've to give up. I was put on a 1400 calorie diet. Your given the sheets to read but no one discusses anything and the in chemist consultants are too busy to talk about any issues you have. Really unhappy as struggling to lose weight. In the 5 Weeks on the program I put on over 1.5kg and am really upset. That I came to lose weight and instead am gaining unwanted weight. Whilst Sugar and Sodium seems Relatively low, can't understand why I've gained and not Lost. Due to my BMI being 29 it was suggested to do the 1400cal diet. Even with Regular exercise, weight loss here is not happening. Feeling quite sad, am constantly tired and feeling low.

Chloe

ChloeNewcastle

Never again

I used this weightloss program for approximately 8 months. In that time I dropped from 92kg to around 75kg (almost a loss of 20kg). The program was awesome for dropping weight quickly, however I found that if you had a bad week for whatever reason you became extremely discouraged. The program is not sustainable and since ending the program I have put on all 20kgs I lost as well as some extra. The program slows down your metabolism due to the lack of food and it is extremely hard to maintain your weight.

Lisa

LisaPerth

Bad overall

New shakes are horrible leaving a bitter aftertaste. Why mess with something that worked. Consults are inconvenient too. BIG FAIL.

Anna I

Anna IPerth, WA

Better Products Out There

Had tried this program a few years ago and thought it was okay. Then switched to another program (completely organic/natural) to find it much better with greater results. Am looking to compare it to the New and Improved TF but don't think I'll bother after reading some of the reviews....... Think I'll stick to my current one.

New formula tastes awful

After losing weight previously on Tony Ferguson decided to give it another go. What they have done to the formula is terrible it tastes like chalk. Will be looking at alternatives if they keep that formula, also can be inconvenient having to see consultant each time. Why change something that isn't broken

The new program is good so Far. BUT

The program has been good since they brought in the new program , can eat more normal everyday food, but they have change the shakes and they are terrible, what have you's done. I have espresso every morning and enjoy today i had a new espresso shake and all i can taste is sweetner no espresso flavour!!!!!!!!! Put the shakes back to the way they were or you will loose me and probably more people. :(
5 minutes a my shake still taste sweetner. Not nice. :(

Jessi

JessiNewcastle

Worse than Consistent Healthy eating and exercising

As a fledgling nutritionist, I don't recommend this diet to anyone. It eliminates all carbs that leaves with no energy and you will gain whatever weight you lose immediately once you go off it. No substitute for consistent healthy eating and exercise. I also think this diet enables yoyo weight loss, which means they will always have customers.

Temporary cure, gives you no energy, enables yoyo weight loss

John Samuels

John SamuelsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice food but in the dark ages with regards to science

The dietary advice will help you lose weight while on the diet, then you'll pile it back on once you go back to eating normally. Plus the advice is quite old fashioned, fat does not make you fat. The health community knows this now and it is high time the media caught up.
tasty
old science

Ad

It was a torture with no results

pawpaw12

pawpaw12MELBOURNE

waste of money

k1r5ty

k1r5ty

katpaul

katpaul

Bad

For quick weight loss it does what it says. But it does not teach you good habits and cannot possibly replace all the nutrients in high quality fresh food. It reinforces a diet mentality that leads to you going back to old habits. Website has a good support forum with a lot of people who have had success so there will be people who disagree with me.
Initially I lost weight quite quickly. The shakes tasted reasonably good. I was fairly full most days on the program
Regained weight very quickly and I feel it has slowed my metabolism in the long term. Tends to make you constipated! Not enough fibre. Unsustainable in the long term.

alecia_scott