Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program

Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program

F davis

F davis

The shakes are ok but the soups horrible. . It’s a pitty they changed their original recipe

I won’t be using their soups at all. But will continue to use shakes. I had success about 10 years ago on the program but substituted 2 meals a day. Don’t think I could do 2 shakes a day

Cougarmumma

Cougarmumma

Taste test

Used Tony Ferguson diet n shakes 10 years ago and lost 15 kilos - thought I would try again after putting a few back on - purchased the Vlcd coffee and the smell was like dead seaweed and the taste worse - you lost me as a consumer until you fix this unpleasant disgusting tasting product.Need to sack your taste tester.

Margaret

MargaretBLI BLI

Disappointed in new disgusting taste

Being a regular tony Ferguson on and off, I was very disappointed to discover the taste and texture is totally changed. It is gritty and leaves a terrible after taste. It used to be a pleasure to drink. What a pity as it really worked with the weight loss. Lost me as a customer

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Agree

I agree i add a shot of coffee to it myself, but shouldnt have to do that, and im not loosing weight im just stuck in the same qeight for the last 4 weeks

Where has the Port Wine Jelly gone ?

I recently purchased some of the regular shakes and was wanting to get some Port Wine Jelly .Was told they no longer are supplying it .Why ? It is my favourite .What is going on ?

Just started

I've been on the Tony Ferguson VLCDfor five days now and I'm going ok but have major bloating!
Is it just a lack of fibre or what?
Any help much appreciated :)

Ad

New Shakes a far cry from the original

I agree the new shakes taste like crap in comparison to the ones previous. I can see why they have done it because the new program you can eat carbs for diner and that was the hardest thing about the original diet. The only flavour I can tolerate in the new range is Strawberry so TF I think you have a bit of work to do on your shake flavour.

Shnickers48

Shnickers48Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bring back old program

I lost 40+ kg on old program, so easy to follow and had a great consultant. The new shakes taste like rubbish. It is now so hard to find a consultant that actually cares about you who isn't rushing you out the door

Lizzie

LizzieCairns

The change has not been for the better

A few years ago I went on the TF program and lost 14k in 12 weeks. Was able to keep it off by keeping a supply of shakes and soups on hand to use if I saw my weight increase. Now, when I really want to lose a few kilos again, I find that all the lovely soups we used to enjoy are no longer available and the shakes have changed also. The original program was great; we would have a shake for breakfast and a delicious soup for lunch and for dinner a balanced meal of meat fish or chicken with vegetables or salad. There were so many flavours to choose from, we didn't get sick of them. Come on Tony, give us back what we had, it worked!

Tania kenny

Tania kennyBuxton victoria

Terry white not happy

I found it to be lacking for me in keeping my energy up! I didn't lose much on this shake diet but I have started isagenix as my daughter had been raving about it well here's her email address (mellissa.kenny@icloud.com) contact her because this shake programme is awesome and I feel great and the kilos are consistently dropping off each week!

Will have to go elseware

Have used Tony Ferguson Products on and off since the start a few years ago.Most of the time I manage a sensible diet ,but sometimes I go off the rails and put on a few kilos.To get back on track I use shakes ,it gives me the incentive to get back to good eating.I paid to join .I was not very impressed when I went for my appointment that I couldnt buy shakes unless I paid a transfer fee to the new programme.I was happy with the old one.However I was unable to buy shakes so I will have to go elsewhere and buy another brand.

Aspartame? Really?

Char Mesan

Char MesanPenrith NSW

Tried, but failed

I found the program too hard to stick with, and that I wasn't learning how to become a healthier eater, I was just undertaking a 'quick fix' approach to being overweight. It was great to have consultant support without monthly membership fees, but I regained all the weight I lost (plus gained a few extra kilo's after having been on this diet).
Consultant support
Too difficult to maintain adhering to what I could and couldn't eat, and weight came off fast during the first three months but grounded to a complete halt thereafter

Lost weight then regained it

I lost 12 kg in 12 weeks but I regained the weight as soon as I stopped drinking the shakes.
The shakes were sweetened with fructose powder and I have since learnt that the breakdown of fructose in the liver leads to a builup of visceral fat, elevates triglycerides, increases LDL,increases blood pressure,makes tissues insulin resistant and increases the production of free radicals.
Fast weight loss
Expensive and regained the weight when I went on a maintenance diet.

secondchance
secondchance
joleen_adam

joleen_adamWA, 6225

Not For The Long Run

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Has its pros and cons...

pixii

pixiiSunshine Coast

the product works but the service lets it down

My husband and I both started using Tony Ferguson and both had good results fairly quickly. Although we were both questioned when we started the program and we felt at the time that we'd had good service, it wasn't until later that we realised that we just didn't get enough information. According to our GP, neither of us should have been using Tony Ferguson. I was trying to get pregnant and my husband was on medication that was not compatble with some of the ingredients in the shakes.
it worked almost straight away
service wasn't thorough enough, not suitable with certain health issues

DK1980

DK1980Sydney, NSW

Ok if you have no health issues and ok with lots of sugar

There are safer more affordable weight loss programs around. Tony Ferguson is loaded with sugar, which in my opinion is not ideal. There are other low calorie diets around with less sugar and more protein and also better value for money.

Te supplements and menu book etc are all part of the marketing and it is just as easy to walk into any chemist and buy better protein diet shakes and ook on the internet for healthy recipies and menu plans. There is no need to fork out for all the add on books and tablets. Even the plastic shaker is priced quite high at approx. 6 dollars.

Possible side effects!

Eleanor.F

Eleanor.FAU

A good way to lose weight, not necessarily to have a healthy balance.

Well, the shakes were helpful with assisting me to lose weight, however I can't see myself staying in them forever. I don't want to be craving a real meal all the time. If it's a short-term solution to help you lose weight, I say go for it.
It definitely works.
Shakes don't taste so great.

See all Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program reviews