Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program

Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program

Cheryl G.

Cheryl G.South East Queensland, QLD

retrying shakes.

I lost 22 kilos back in 2009 on Tony Shakes. Of course we all slowly go back to the bad way of eating. So I bought 2 boxes of the starter kits with Tony and printed out the 12 week program. So I'm hoping to get a good result again.

Small B

Small B

love the taste of rapid shakes

love the shakes..... taste really good.

like the service at the local Tony ferguson store.

I use the shakes for convineance.
help me to have a quick shake when im rushing through the day.

Vanilla shake in rapid shakes is my top pick.

should improve the range of flavours in rapid shakes.
that will be nice.

JennyPenrith N.S.W

Please remember the lactose intolerant people

I am lactose intolerant so can't have the normal shakes i started the soy shakes and lost 31 kilos now they have taken them away and keep promising to bring the back. I do not want to put all the weight back on as my health has really improved it was great to follow and i felt so good whilst i was on it i used to have my shakes with my fruit and salad throughout the day and a full healthy normal meal at night.Soooo! i am begging you to please return soy shakes in any flavour.Jenny Cownie.

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

freddie

freddielaunceston Tasmania

What has happened to the program

I would like to know what has happened to the program? i paid x amount of money to join the progam at terry white in launceston then it was taken over by another firm and we had to pay again to rejoin and given all these fancy folders now it has gone bust completly .We cant buy the products anywhere .I think we all should have been given a refund on our money .I think it should be looked into by choice magazine or similar because frankly i think we have been ripped off big time

salvatoret

salvatoretWA, 6005

30kg lost

I lost 30kg in 5 months on the Tony Ferguson program about 6 years ago, and have kept it off since. I didn't do much exercise; but I just used the program to reduced my calorie intake. Highly recommended as a starting point, but consider using other brand shakes to reduce the cost. I'm a 29year old male.

Deb

DebMelbourne

excellent product

Ad

Choc fudge shake is delicious!

Just started the program & the chocolate fudge shake is delicious - if you have a TM add a tray of ice & reduce amount of water 170g, put on speed 8-10 for 20 secs. It is like a thick shake :)

MR & Mrs Baillie

MR & Mrs BaillieHunter Region, NSW

Run Out of Products

1. Closest Tony Ferguson store stopped stocking the products due to Tony Ferguson (rep) not supporting my local chemist. 2. Now travel over 40mins to next closest store, and now they've run out of products, and on back order now for 2 weeks. IT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH on part of Tony Ferguson .. Give credit my husband and I have lost weight, but disappointed when travel their to speak to the lovely ladies at Amcal Rutherford NSW and talk about the program and stock is not in.

Disappointed

Hi!
Im not disappointed in the Tony Furguson products they are awesome. I'm disappointed that you have closed every tony furguson outlet on the south side in Canberra. There is only one outlet and that is on the north side which means I have to travel 40 min to get it.

Season

SeasonBrisbane

Quick Weight Loss Must be In Right Frame of Mind

Colin

ColinNSW, 2224

Worked For Me

If you follow the instructions, you will lose weight. It worked for me. I reached the target weight. The shakes and other meals taste good. The diet is a bit complicated, but you get detailed instructions. You do feel hungry sometimes, but it is best to resist the temptation to eat the wrong foods. I did put on some weight after I finished.
Tastes good. You steadily lose weight.
It is hard not to put on weight when you finish.

Di1223

Di1223AU

Nice & light feeling

Great tasting with promotional perks. Love the bangle beads. Keeps me going back. Love the chocolate flavored drinks and the soups - mushroom and cream of chicken. I Like the fibre for the shakes and the chromsomething to keep the bsl stable. I'm in a master class so I'm hoping to win!
Tastes great.
Feel a bit funny talking about weight in a pharmacy set up with other customers around.

Love it!

Ruby02

Ruby02ROCKINGHAM

very happy!

I started TF just after having my first child, within a month I had Lost 9 kilos, had so much more energy and was loving how easy it is, and how it actually works! If you follow it 100%. I Am now down 35 kilos and have never felt better.it has amazing support and I was always encouraged and supported by the wonderful staff..best thing i have done for my body..cannot recomend it enough..
easy, effective, support network, yummy and filling, variety and the results!
little bit expensive, but worth the.money

Go my bikini body!

connielaura

connielaura

Good

i like this weight loss program. the girls at the pharmacy are really nice and supportive. they have a large range of foods you can enjoy, shakes, soup, meals, chocolate bars and wrap breads. it is one of the easier to follow i would say. i don't know about doing it for an extended time, as i think you would cave. but once losing some weight and incorporating good eating and exercise into your life you should be able to keep it off. the chocolate bars are beautiful and taste like real chocolate, i still buy these now as they are cheap and a great alternative.
large range, helpful staff
none really

Worthwhile

Banksia

Banksia

Dee_Kinkade

Dee_KinkadeSydney, NSW

Obvious once you start

I found Tony ferguson to be very rewarding, losing about a kg a a week, even when i ate a few naughty things. The food was obvious once you got the hang of what you were doing. like just plenty of fruit and veg. unlimited vegies are throughout the day and once you got a menu sorted for yourself, it was quite easy.
the supplements were actually nice, the shakes, bars, jelly and chocolate.
always having to have fresh food in the house was hard to keep up with, shakes and bars were expensive.. so was trying to look for another alternative in the supermarkets.. as the fat content was written on the side

See all Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program reviews