Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program

Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program

Debra
Debra

Very sweet and sickly

I used a few years back and loved the classic latte flavour. Thought I would try rapid coffee flavour and much sweeter than the classic used to be. Is there a difference between the rapid and old classic as in sweetness. I’m so disappointed as I purchased 3 boxes of 21 on line.
I used to really enjoy the shakes before but too sweet now.
The texture is completely different also.

Start DateMay 2021

Bad Australia post
Bad Australia postSouth East Queensland, QLD

Vile Taste

Bought 2 boxs because was suggested by dietitian. Horrible taste and even worst aftertaste. Yes think would help lose weight because makes you throw up. Should have read reviews before i purchased. Should have gone with Rapid or slim right. They were rated top 1 &2 on canstar.

LaurinaB
LaurinaBSchofields

Horrible after taste..

I have had Tony Ferguson shakes many years ago..This lot I bought last week are disgusting.They leave a terrible aftertaste, like flour..I hate them and I paid $49.00 for 10day pack..I don't know why they change things so much, just awful, I put fruit in, or bananas and still horrible..Never again.

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Fhenny
Fhenny

Mixing my own flour and artificial sweetener would taste better and be less expensive.

Have only tried the vanilla smoothie, as it was on special at my chemist. It was vile. All you can taste is flour and artificial sweetener. Has truly turned me off shakes as the after taste is awful Looked at the lady shake but it is sweetened with stevia which is even worse.

Fran
Fran

Terrible

I only bought the soup today and I will be taking it back tomorrow.
The soup is curdled like sour milk, I think there must be something wrong with this batch. It was literally inedible.

Jock
JockSydney Surrounds, NSW

Gag Worthy in the Extreme

I once reviewed Manshakes and stated that it was the most vile substance I had ever put in my mouth...well, Tony Feguson, have formulated a soup that is even worse.

Start DateJuly 2020

Cheryl G.
Cheryl G.South East Queensland, QLD

retrying shakes.

I lost 22 kilos back in 2009 on Tony Shakes. Of course we all slowly go back to the bad way of eating. So I bought 2 boxes of the starter kits with Tony and printed out the 12 week program. So I'm hoping to get a good result again.

Lauren
Lauren

Dreadful

Did the soups many (over 10) years ago and they were really nice and I lost weight easily. Decided to have another go. The formula has obviously changed. The chicken soups are just disgusting. Texture like rotten curdled milk, the taste is NOTHING like chicken, it's soooo bad. Whats worse, I bought 6 boxes of the stuff and am now stuck with it

Sandy
SandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Put on extra 6kg in my first 7 days

I been on the program 7 days and have gained 6kg very disappointed. I followed strict diet and felt full with this program so can't understand the extra weight gain.

Start DateOctober 2019
Weight LostI have gained weight

Deb S.
Deb S.

I also have paid and not received my order.

I've not been able to use the program as I still have not received my order despite having paid over a month ago. This seems to have happened to other customers. DO NOT order their products online.

Kathleen R
Kathleen RSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Unable to Review as Still Waiting For Products

I am unable to comment on the products as they have not arrived. I faithfully paid for them over two weeks ago and the company has not honoured my order. They will not return phone calls or respond to emails. Do NOT purchase any items online.

Poor service

Tony Ferguson shakes work well however I am terribly disappointed in their customer service. I placed an online order two weeks ago. Order has not been received and they fail to respond to my emails and phone calls. The cost has been deducted from my account $109.90 to be exact. I have enjoyed their products but as I live I a small country town getting to a store is nearly impossible. Please Tony Ferguson restore my faith in you.

Disappointed

Purchased a box of cafe latte flavoured shakes. They had a strange odour -powder smelled like vomit. When I took them back, the chemist assistant advised it was because TF shakes now have the fibre premixed into the shakes and that, that was normal. Not enjoyable at all.

Small B
Small B

love the taste of rapid shakes

love the shakes..... taste really good.

like the service at the local Tony ferguson store.

I use the shakes for convineance.
help me to have a quick shake when im rushing through the day.

Vanilla shake in rapid shakes is my top pick.

should improve the range of flavours in rapid shakes.
that will be nice.

Tony Ferguson Shakes

Have tried the Tony Ferguson shakes on more than one occasion and found the program successful, however the amount of shakes and products available has significantly decreased in the Terry White Chemists. The weight in program and consultants kept you on track, but staff at these chemists now barely have the time to help you or even point you in the right direction when buying the product. I assume this is because they have now bought out their own product, which I have tried and can honestly say the shakes are just as good and considerably cheaper. I fear this is just another case of the supplier cashing in on the consumer, making the bucks and then falling by the way side.

See all Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program reviews