Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program

Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program

Cheryl G.

Cheryl G.South East Queensland, QLD

retrying shakes.

I lost 22 kilos back in 2009 on Tony Shakes. Of course we all slowly go back to the bad way of eating. So I bought 2 boxes of the starter kits with Tony and printed out the 12 week program. So I'm hoping to get a good result again.

Ad

New Expresso is too sweet and has no coffee flavour

I loved the taste of the old shakes but what has happened?? Absolutely awful Rapid Expresso - doesn't taste like coffee and is so sweet I can barely tolerate it. I'm really disappointed

Small B

Small B

love the taste of rapid shakes

love the shakes..... taste really good.

like the service at the local Tony ferguson store.

I use the shakes for convineance.
help me to have a quick shake when im rushing through the day.

Vanilla shake in rapid shakes is my top pick.

should improve the range of flavours in rapid shakes.
that will be nice.

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

JennyPenrith N.S.W

Please remember the lactose intolerant people

I am lactose intolerant so can't have the normal shakes i started the soy shakes and lost 31 kilos now they have taken them away and keep promising to bring the back. I do not want to put all the weight back on as my health has really improved it was great to follow and i felt so good whilst i was on it i used to have my shakes with my fruit and salad throughout the day and a full healthy normal meal at night.Soooo! i am begging you to please return soy shakes in any flavour.Jenny Cownie.

Not happy Jan

I lost 20 kg on the old program but just put the 20kg back on plus a bit more when I stopped the program of shakes & meal replacement bars. I have just tried the new shakes from a chemist who doesn't require you to weigh in each week but have found that they taste terrible compared with the old ones. Very disappointed and have gone onto the optifast shakes & bars.

freddie

freddielaunceston Tasmania

What has happened to the program

I would like to know what has happened to the program? i paid x amount of money to join the progam at terry white in launceston then it was taken over by another firm and we had to pay again to rejoin and given all these fancy folders now it has gone bust completly .We cant buy the products anywhere .I think we all should have been given a refund on our money .I think it should be looked into by choice magazine or similar because frankly i think we have been ripped off big time

salvatoret

salvatoretWA, 6005

30kg lost

I lost 30kg in 5 months on the Tony Ferguson program about 6 years ago, and have kept it off since. I didn't do much exercise; but I just used the program to reduced my calorie intake. Highly recommended as a starting point, but consider using other brand shakes to reduce the cost. I'm a 29year old male.

Deb

DebMelbourne

excellent product

I miss the old shakes!

I miss the old shakes. I was told new ones are the same taste so bought 40. All I can taste is artificial sweetener....not the same at all! Now stuck with 39 disgusting shakes. Not happy Jan

WHY CHANGE SOMETHING PERFECT

Don't like the new taste of your shakes - why change something which was perfect. Was told that you changed the sweetener - please change it back.

Choc fudge shake is delicious!

Just started the program & the chocolate fudge shake is delicious - if you have a TM add a tray of ice & reduce amount of water 170g, put on speed 8-10 for 20 secs. It is like a thick shake :)

Gained Weight Not Lost

Recently started this diet and feel like I've to give up. I was put on a 1400 calorie diet. Your given the sheets to read but no one discusses anything and the in chemist consultants are too busy to talk about any issues you have. Really unhappy as struggling to lose weight. In the 5 Weeks on the program I put on over 1.5kg and am really upset. That I came to lose weight and instead am gaining unwanted weight. Whilst Sugar and Sodium seems Relatively low, can't understand why I've gained and not Lost. Due to my BMI being 29 it was suggested to do the 1400cal diet. Even with Regular exercise, weight loss here is not happening. Feeling quite sad, am constantly tired and feeling low.

Chloe

ChloeNewcastle

Never again

I used this weightloss program for approximately 8 months. In that time I dropped from 92kg to around 75kg (almost a loss of 20kg). The program was awesome for dropping weight quickly, however I found that if you had a bad week for whatever reason you became extremely discouraged. The program is not sustainable and since ending the program I have put on all 20kgs I lost as well as some extra. The program slows down your metabolism due to the lack of food and it is extremely hard to maintain your weight.

Lisa

LisaPerth

Bad overall

New shakes are horrible leaving a bitter aftertaste. Why mess with something that worked. Consults are inconvenient too. BIG FAIL.

Anna I

Anna IPerth, WA

Better Products Out There

Had tried this program a few years ago and thought it was okay. Then switched to another program (completely organic/natural) to find it much better with greater results. Am looking to compare it to the New and Improved TF but don't think I'll bother after reading some of the reviews....... Think I'll stick to my current one.

See all Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program reviews