Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program

Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program

F davis
F davis

The shakes are ok but the soups horrible. . It’s a pitty they changed their original recipe

I won’t be using their soups at all. But will continue to use shakes. I had success about 10 years ago on the program but substituted 2 meals a day. Don’t think I could do 2 shakes a day

Cheryl G.
Cheryl G.South East Queensland, QLD

retrying shakes.

I lost 22 kilos back in 2009 on Tony Shakes. Of course we all slowly go back to the bad way of eating. So I bought 2 boxes of the starter kits with Tony and printed out the 12 week program. So I'm hoping to get a good result again.

Cougarmumma
Cougarmumma

Taste test

Used Tony Ferguson diet n shakes 10 years ago and lost 15 kilos - thought I would try again after putting a few back on - purchased the Vlcd coffee and the smell was like dead seaweed and the taste worse - you lost me as a consumer until you fix this unpleasant disgusting tasting product.Need to sack your taste tester.

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Margaret
MargaretBLI BLI

Disappointed in new disgusting taste

Being a regular tony Ferguson on and off, I was very disappointed to discover the taste and texture is totally changed. It is gritty and leaves a terrible after taste. It used to be a pleasure to drink. What a pity as it really worked with the weight loss. Lost me as a customer

Agree

I agree i add a shot of coffee to it myself, but shouldnt have to do that, and im not loosing weight im just stuck in the same qeight for the last 4 weeks

Where has the Port Wine Jelly gone ?

I recently purchased some of the regular shakes and was wanting to get some Port Wine Jelly .Was told they no longer are supplying it .Why ? It is my favourite .What is going on ?

Small B
Small B

love the taste of rapid shakes

love the shakes..... taste really good.

like the service at the local Tony ferguson store.

I use the shakes for convineance.
help me to have a quick shake when im rushing through the day.

Vanilla shake in rapid shakes is my top pick.

should improve the range of flavours in rapid shakes.
that will be nice.

Just started

I've been on the Tony Ferguson VLCDfor five days now and I'm going ok but have major bloating!
Is it just a lack of fibre or what?
Any help much appreciated :)

New Shakes a far cry from the original

I agree the new shakes taste like crap in comparison to the ones previous. I can see why they have done it because the new program you can eat carbs for diner and that was the hardest thing about the original diet. The only flavour I can tolerate in the new range is Strawberry so TF I think you have a bit of work to do on your shake flavour.

Shnickers48
Shnickers48Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bring back old program

I lost 40+ kg on old program, so easy to follow and had a great consultant. The new shakes taste like rubbish. It is now so hard to find a consultant that actually cares about you who isn't rushing you out the door

JennyPenrith N.S.W

Please remember the lactose intolerant people

I am lactose intolerant so can't have the normal shakes i started the soy shakes and lost 31 kilos now they have taken them away and keep promising to bring the back. I do not want to put all the weight back on as my health has really improved it was great to follow and i felt so good whilst i was on it i used to have my shakes with my fruit and salad throughout the day and a full healthy normal meal at night.Soooo! i am begging you to please return soy shakes in any flavour.Jenny Cownie.

Lizzie
LizzieCairns

The change has not been for the better

A few years ago I went on the TF program and lost 14k in 12 weeks. Was able to keep it off by keeping a supply of shakes and soups on hand to use if I saw my weight increase. Now, when I really want to lose a few kilos again, I find that all the lovely soups we used to enjoy are no longer available and the shakes have changed also. The original program was great; we would have a shake for breakfast and a delicious soup for lunch and for dinner a balanced meal of meat fish or chicken with vegetables or salad. There were so many flavours to choose from, we didn't get sick of them. Come on Tony, give us back what we had, it worked!

freddie
freddielaunceston Tasmania

What has happened to the program

I would like to know what has happened to the program? i paid x amount of money to join the progam at terry white in launceston then it was taken over by another firm and we had to pay again to rejoin and given all these fancy folders now it has gone bust completly .We cant buy the products anywhere .I think we all should have been given a refund on our money .I think it should be looked into by choice magazine or similar because frankly i think we have been ripped off big time

salvatoret
salvatoretWA, 6005

30kg lost

I lost 30kg in 5 months on the Tony Ferguson program about 6 years ago, and have kept it off since. I didn't do much exercise; but I just used the program to reduced my calorie intake. Highly recommended as a starting point, but consider using other brand shakes to reduce the cost. I'm a 29year old male.

Deb