Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program

Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program

Jenny

JennyQueensland

Received the bars and they were old the chocolate was off have emailed and received a full refund excellent service

The bars must have been exposed to heat during transit and that is what caused them to be discolored but did receive a full refund very happy with that service.

Snowman

Snowman

Fantstic! Gotta know how to cook the soups

I have recently gone back to the Tony Ferguson diet after 15 years; I am much older now. Yes the formula has changed and on my first try the soup did look lumpy and curdled. So, I put the mix in the blender with warm/hot water and heated again in the microwave. PERFECT! I also like to add a 1/2-1 chicken oxo cube and some thickened cream to the mix to improve overall. Also use less water or add half from another pack. Even in only 5 days my wife and I can already see it working. Please people, give it another try this way, add a few vegies to help too. It really works.
Good luck.

Jen Mullins

Jen MullinsBrisbane

Tastes amazing and already seeing results!

Ordered online and arrived in only a few days. I ordered the classic shakes 28 pack. Loving all the flavours (especially chocolate and salted caramel). When I bought the shakes I was also signed up to the 12 week program, which has some great recipe plans that are easy and quick to make. I am having two shakes a day which are surprisingly filling so I have found it easy to stick to the program. Already lost a few kilos and it's only been a few weeks so excited to continue having the shakes and see my results at the end of the 12 week program :)

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Renee

ReneeAdelaide

Beginning of my life

I have only started 3 weeks ago and ordered shakes online which I received within a week, so happy about that . So far so good. I’m losing already so my journey is on its way.

Aim

AimCentral coast

Its so easy to use and keeps you full.

There is a big range of shakes. They are great flavours that tadte great aswell. They keep you feeling full. Also the soups in the pouch taste great. I have lost 5kgs on a month

Tony Ferguson
Inge V.Tony Ferguson

Hi Aim, we are glad to hear you like our shakes and heat & serve soups. Well done on the fantastic results so far! Losing 5 kg in one month is a great result, congratulations! Keep up the good work and keep us posted on your progress.

valco

valcoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product

Worth trying. Just have a glass of water after. I like the flavours in the normal classic type and I am losing even if slowly. My partner has lost over 6 kilos in two months. The individual sachets are too expensive to buy for two people so I buy the classic box.
In the other VLCD range, there is only two flavours. Why?? The coffee is bland and not very nice. The vanilla is also a bit bland. If only there were a few flavours I would stay on that one, perhaps put more than one flavour in a box.

Bride2be

Bride2be

These are great. Rapid shakes -coffee flavour

I have been using these for a few days now. I'm only 66kg normally but just want to get a tiny bit more off being my wedding. I use lactose free milk so I don't bloat and I must say they are great. The scales are changing and they taste fine. I have tasted the original ones from years and years ago and I just tastes like there maybe less flavour enhancer in the sachet which I'm fine with. When you buy a protein powder with no taste you know there's no crap in it. I give these shakes a big thumbs up. The coffee flavour is all I have bought and I enjoy it. A simple lactose free yoghurt at morning tea. Nice salad and shake at lunch. Work out 5-6days a week to assist it.

NikkiRea

NikkiRea

Losing 500g-1kg every day!

I am amazed. Impressed that my weight is finally dropping some starting the VLCD shakes.
I follow the advised program, 3 shakes a day, 1 carrot and chopped up apple to snack on during the day and for dinner I have steamed veges with my last shake for dinner. I don't exercise yet so I don't have too many kilojoules burning, which means I don't need to eat to match my metabolic rate, and I think that helps this very low cal diet work. I love it!!!!!

DAY

DAYEast London SA

Results at last

Hi there I have been on TF weight loss program for exactly one month now and trilled with the results weight loss of 4.5 kg. Considering that I'm close to my target weight and unfortunately cannot be very active at the moment due to work and family commitments this is just great. Exercise alone and sensible healthy eating could not do that for me in such a short time frame. Love the shakes and the supplementation is really very good.
Hopefully will be able to keep it off.

YN

Sammi

Sammi

Very Good Lost 11kgs!

Straight off the bat the quality of Tony Ferguson is amazing if you compare it to any other diet shakes you will be thoroughly impressed with how well it mixes with water or skim milk, it's very filling and tastes amazing! I drank 2 shakes a day 1 in the morning and 1 mid-day with water in-between, followed by a normal sized dinner, I never cutted back on my dinner I'd have big steaks, pork chops or spag bog you name it and big servings too but I still lost weight in fact I love 11kg's in 1 month from Tony Ferguson shakes. Mind due I cut out all sugar drinks and no take-away only shakes/water/normal dinners.

TLDR: [Expensive], [taste great], [legit works]

Lost a massive 3.3kg in just the first week

I've lost 3.3kg in the first week. Strictly using tony ferguson shakes and diet plan. No cheats . Feeling great and can't wait to find out how much I loose the next week

Feeling fantastic and have succeeded before

I have lost in the past 10 kilos in ten weeks. Maintained it for a while then due to returning to my old habits I have gained weight again and now back on it. I love the new shakes cause I don't need to take fibre and the taste is not bad at all. Loving the fact of the fantastic support weekly no weigh no shakes so it encourages you more to stick to it. Change is good.

cazanne

cazannemelb

Feeling Awesome

nancy.

nancy.Newcastle

Simple and Effective

I have been on the TF program for 8 weeks now and have lost 7kg and 9cm off my waist circumference. I find that the weekly consultant appointments are motivational and helpful when I ask specific questions. This is actually a sensible eating plan that introduces exercise around week 5 and what I think is really valuable is that once you reach your goal weight the consultants will start you on a maintenance programme that transition you from shakes to sensible eating choices. Well done to my TF consultants at Rutherford NSW.

Mary_Andersen

Mary_AndersenAU

Worked for me before and will work for me again.

Blazeun

BlazeunBrisbane

Recommend!

Andrew P

Andrew Prockhampton

Tony ferguson weight loss

I used The programme about 3 years ago. I have put a little weight back on, however I haven't been eating as well as I should be and I have not been as active. I found the programme very effective with virtual instant results. Those who say they put weight back on have only themselves and their unbroken habits to blame. I would highly recommend it to anyone that is looking for truly "measurable" results.
it actually worked very well
at the start i had a few minor headaches

Nenna

NennaHobart

It is a tool that can help, not the answer to all your troubles

Ad

Tony ferguson has been my saviour

I joined tony ferguson in feb 2013 after hitting rock bottom with my weight , i didn't like the way i looked or felt . thanks to TW i have not only reached my goal I've lowered it 2 more times and gone down 2 dress sizes. It has raised my self esteem and proud of how I look
Impressed

Shaggyone

Shaggyone

Battle of the Bulge

After trying numerous diets and on my last legs before I decided on have my Stomach stapled I need to shed 70kg. My Mum RIP recommended Tony Ferguson and whilst I had no Stamina I was sceptical. I tried and 7 months later and a staggering 48kg loss I feel so Much better and healthier and my Girls are actually loving me more
It works