Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program

Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program

Jenny
JennyQueensland

Received the bars and they were old the chocolate was off have emailed and received a full refund excellent service

The bars must have been exposed to heat during transit and that is what caused them to be discolored but did receive a full refund very happy with that service.

Snowman
Snowman

Fantstic! Gotta know how to cook the soups

I have recently gone back to the Tony Ferguson diet after 15 years; I am much older now. Yes the formula has changed and on my first try the soup did look lumpy and curdled. So, I put the mix in the blender with warm/hot water and heated again in the microwave. PERFECT! I also like to add a 1/2-1 chicken oxo cube and some thickened cream to the mix to improve overall. Also use less water or add half from another pack. Even in only 5 days my wife and I can already see it working. Please people, give it another try this way, add a few vegies to help too. It really works.
Good luck.

Jen Mullins
Jen MullinsBrisbane

Tastes amazing and already seeing results!

Ordered online and arrived in only a few days. I ordered the classic shakes 28 pack. Loving all the flavours (especially chocolate and salted caramel). When I bought the shakes I was also signed up to the 12 week program, which has some great recipe plans that are easy and quick to make. I am having two shakes a day which are surprisingly filling so I have found it easy to stick to the program. Already lost a few kilos and it's only been a few weeks so excited to continue having the shakes and see my results at the end of the 12 week program :)

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Renee
ReneeAdelaide

Beginning of my life

I have only started 3 weeks ago and ordered shakes online which I received within a week, so happy about that . So far so good. I’m losing already so my journey is on its way.

Aim
AimCentral coast

Its so easy to use and keeps you full.

There is a big range of shakes. They are great flavours that tadte great aswell. They keep you feeling full. Also the soups in the pouch taste great. I have lost 5kgs on a month

Tony Ferguson
Inge V.Tony Ferguson

Hi Aim, we are glad to hear you like our shakes and heat & serve soups. Well done on the fantastic results so far! Losing 5 kg in one month is a great result, congratulations! Keep up the good work and keep us posted on your progress.

valco
valcoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product

Worth trying. Just have a glass of water after. I like the flavours in the normal classic type and I am losing even if slowly. My partner has lost over 6 kilos in two months. The individual sachets are too expensive to buy for two people so I buy the classic box.
In the other VLCD range, there is only two flavours. Why?? The coffee is bland and not very nice. The vanilla is also a bit bland. If only there were a few flavours I would stay on that one, perhaps put more than one flavour in a box.

New Expresso is too sweet and has no coffee flavour

I loved the taste of the old shakes but what has happened?? Absolutely awful Rapid Expresso - doesn't taste like coffee and is so sweet I can barely tolerate it. I'm really disappointed

Bride2be
Bride2be

These are great. Rapid shakes -coffee flavour

I have been using these for a few days now. I'm only 66kg normally but just want to get a tiny bit more off being my wedding. I use lactose free milk so I don't bloat and I must say they are great. The scales are changing and they taste fine. I have tasted the original ones from years and years ago and I just tastes like there maybe less flavour enhancer in the sachet which I'm fine with. When you buy a protein powder with no taste you know there's no crap in it. I give these shakes a big thumbs up. The coffee flavour is all I have bought and I enjoy it. A simple lactose free yoghurt at morning tea. Nice salad and shake at lunch. Work out 5-6days a week to assist it.

NikkiRea
NikkiRea

Losing 500g-1kg every day!

I am amazed. Impressed that my weight is finally dropping some starting the VLCD shakes.
I follow the advised program, 3 shakes a day, 1 carrot and chopped up apple to snack on during the day and for dinner I have steamed veges with my last shake for dinner. I don't exercise yet so I don't have too many kilojoules burning, which means I don't need to eat to match my metabolic rate, and I think that helps this very low cal diet work. I love it!!!!!

Not happy Jan

I lost 20 kg on the old program but just put the 20kg back on plus a bit more when I stopped the program of shakes & meal replacement bars. I have just tried the new shakes from a chemist who doesn't require you to weigh in each week but have found that they taste terrible compared with the old ones. Very disappointed and have gone onto the optifast shakes & bars.

DAY
DAYEast London SA

Results at last

Hi there I have been on TF weight loss program for exactly one month now and trilled with the results weight loss of 4.5 kg. Considering that I'm close to my target weight and unfortunately cannot be very active at the moment due to work and family commitments this is just great. Exercise alone and sensible healthy eating could not do that for me in such a short time frame. Love the shakes and the supplementation is really very good.
Hopefully will be able to keep it off.

YN

Sammi
Sammi

Very Good Lost 11kgs!

Straight off the bat the quality of Tony Ferguson is amazing if you compare it to any other diet shakes you will be thoroughly impressed with how well it mixes with water or skim milk, it's very filling and tastes amazing! I drank 2 shakes a day 1 in the morning and 1 mid-day with water in-between, followed by a normal sized dinner, I never cutted back on my dinner I'd have big steaks, pork chops or spag bog you name it and big servings too but I still lost weight in fact I love 11kg's in 1 month from Tony Ferguson shakes. Mind due I cut out all sugar drinks and no take-away only shakes/water/normal dinners.

TLDR: [Expensive], [taste great], [legit works]

Lost a massive 3.3kg in just the first week

I've lost 3.3kg in the first week. Strictly using tony ferguson shakes and diet plan. No cheats . Feeling great and can't wait to find out how much I loose the next week

I miss the old shakes!

I miss the old shakes. I was told new ones are the same taste so bought 40. All I can taste is artificial sweetener....not the same at all! Now stuck with 39 disgusting shakes. Not happy Jan

WHY CHANGE SOMETHING PERFECT

Don't like the new taste of your shakes - why change something which was perfect. Was told that you changed the sweetener - please change it back.

See all Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program reviews