Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program

Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program

Jenny
JennyQueensland

Received the bars and they were old the chocolate was off have emailed and received a full refund excellent service

The bars must have been exposed to heat during transit and that is what caused them to be discolored but did receive a full refund very happy with that service.

F davis
F davis

The shakes are ok but the soups horrible. . It’s a pitty they changed their original recipe

I won’t be using their soups at all. But will continue to use shakes. I had success about 10 years ago on the program but substituted 2 meals a day. Don’t think I could do 2 shakes a day

Snowman
Snowman

Fantstic! Gotta know how to cook the soups

I have recently gone back to the Tony Ferguson diet after 15 years; I am much older now. Yes the formula has changed and on my first try the soup did look lumpy and curdled. So, I put the mix in the blender with warm/hot water and heated again in the microwave. PERFECT! I also like to add a 1/2-1 chicken oxo cube and some thickened cream to the mix to improve overall. Also use less water or add half from another pack. Even in only 5 days my wife and I can already see it working. Please people, give it another try this way, add a few vegies to help too. It really works.
Good luck.

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Cougarmumma
Cougarmumma

Taste test

Used Tony Ferguson diet n shakes 10 years ago and lost 15 kilos - thought I would try again after putting a few back on - purchased the Vlcd coffee and the smell was like dead seaweed and the taste worse - you lost me as a consumer until you fix this unpleasant disgusting tasting product.Need to sack your taste tester.

Margaret
MargaretBLI BLI

Disappointed in new disgusting taste

Being a regular tony Ferguson on and off, I was very disappointed to discover the taste and texture is totally changed. It is gritty and leaves a terrible after taste. It used to be a pleasure to drink. What a pity as it really worked with the weight loss. Lost me as a customer

Jen Mullins
Jen MullinsBrisbane

Tastes amazing and already seeing results!

Ordered online and arrived in only a few days. I ordered the classic shakes 28 pack. Loving all the flavours (especially chocolate and salted caramel). When I bought the shakes I was also signed up to the 12 week program, which has some great recipe plans that are easy and quick to make. I am having two shakes a day which are surprisingly filling so I have found it easy to stick to the program. Already lost a few kilos and it's only been a few weeks so excited to continue having the shakes and see my results at the end of the 12 week program :)

Renee
ReneeAdelaide

Beginning of my life

I have only started 3 weeks ago and ordered shakes online which I received within a week, so happy about that . So far so good. I’m losing already so my journey is on its way.

Agree

I agree i add a shot of coffee to it myself, but shouldnt have to do that, and im not loosing weight im just stuck in the same qeight for the last 4 weeks

Aim
AimCentral coast

Its so easy to use and keeps you full.

There is a big range of shakes. They are great flavours that tadte great aswell. They keep you feeling full. Also the soups in the pouch taste great. I have lost 5kgs on a month

Tony Ferguson
Inge V.Tony Ferguson

Hi Aim, we are glad to hear you like our shakes and heat & serve soups. Well done on the fantastic results so far! Losing 5 kg in one month is a great result, congratulations! Keep up the good work and keep us posted on your progress.

valco
valcoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product

Worth trying. Just have a glass of water after. I like the flavours in the normal classic type and I am losing even if slowly. My partner has lost over 6 kilos in two months. The individual sachets are too expensive to buy for two people so I buy the classic box.
In the other VLCD range, there is only two flavours. Why?? The coffee is bland and not very nice. The vanilla is also a bit bland. If only there were a few flavours I would stay on that one, perhaps put more than one flavour in a box.

Where has the Port Wine Jelly gone ?

I recently purchased some of the regular shakes and was wanting to get some Port Wine Jelly .Was told they no longer are supplying it .Why ? It is my favourite .What is going on ?

Bride2be
Bride2be

These are great. Rapid shakes -coffee flavour

I have been using these for a few days now. I'm only 66kg normally but just want to get a tiny bit more off being my wedding. I use lactose free milk so I don't bloat and I must say they are great. The scales are changing and they taste fine. I have tasted the original ones from years and years ago and I just tastes like there maybe less flavour enhancer in the sachet which I'm fine with. When you buy a protein powder with no taste you know there's no crap in it. I give these shakes a big thumbs up. The coffee flavour is all I have bought and I enjoy it. A simple lactose free yoghurt at morning tea. Nice salad and shake at lunch. Work out 5-6days a week to assist it.

Just started

I've been on the Tony Ferguson VLCDfor five days now and I'm going ok but have major bloating!
Is it just a lack of fibre or what?
Any help much appreciated :)

New Shakes a far cry from the original

I agree the new shakes taste like crap in comparison to the ones previous. I can see why they have done it because the new program you can eat carbs for diner and that was the hardest thing about the original diet. The only flavour I can tolerate in the new range is Strawberry so TF I think you have a bit of work to do on your shake flavour.

Shnickers48
Shnickers48Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bring back old program

I lost 40+ kg on old program, so easy to follow and had a great consultant. The new shakes taste like rubbish. It is now so hard to find a consultant that actually cares about you who isn't rushing you out the door

See all Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program reviews