Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program

Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program (page 2 of 5)

Blazeun
BlazeunBrisbane

Recommend!

Andrew P
Andrew Prockhampton

Tony ferguson weight loss

I used The programme about 3 years ago. I have put a little weight back on, however I haven't been eating as well as I should be and I have not been as active. I found the programme very effective with virtual instant results. Those who say they put weight back on have only themselves and their unbroken habits to blame. I would highly recommend it to anyone that is looking for truly "measurable" results.
it actually worked very well
at the start i had a few minor headaches

Nenna
NennaHobart

It is a tool that can help, not the answer to all your troubles

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Tony ferguson has been my saviour

I joined tony ferguson in feb 2013 after hitting rock bottom with my weight , i didn't like the way i looked or felt . thanks to TW i have not only reached my goal I've lowered it 2 more times and gone down 2 dress sizes. It has raised my self esteem and proud of how I look
Impressed

Shaggyone
Shaggyone

Battle of the Bulge

After trying numerous diets and on my last legs before I decided on have my Stomach stapled I need to shed 70kg. My Mum RIP recommended Tony Ferguson and whilst I had no Stamina I was sceptical. I tried and 7 months later and a staggering 48kg loss I feel so Much better and healthier and my Girls are actually loving me more
It works
Very hard work.

It worked for me

Tanya82
Tanya82AU

Great to kick start a healthy lifestyle, but not economical long term

Easy and filling

AlyssaJaneAU

Fantastic! Convenient, good value, definite results!

AlyssaJane

Yes I began work with TF after losing a decent amount of weight - was offered a job. Might not be for everyone, but worked for me! :-)

Anna3535
Anna3535London, england

Excellent!

jomoussa
jomoussa

I lost 8kg in 6 weeks the fist time i did TF and now after having a baby, i am back on it, this time with 2kg to lose. I have lost 6kg so far in 3 weeks. I have so much energy, i feel great, and i don't feel hungry. This is a the best weight loos program i have done, its affordable and the shakes are great, i like most of the soups and the great thing is you can have your shakes any way you like. Freeze them to get an icecream effect.YUMMMM or mix your shake and pop it in the microwave for a nice hot chocolate, or mocha. SO delicouse on a cold day. I would recomend this diet to anyone, although once you come off it, do the maintance program so you don't put weight back on.
easy to follow, Tastes greate. Huge variety of flavours. IT WORKS