Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program

Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program (page 3 of 5)

Nor
NorAU

James90
James90

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

letat2
letat2

Ad

Went on diet three years ago lost 12kgs in four months fantastic. Slowly put it back on. Back on the diet losing weight again but the soup flavours aren't as good as they used to be. The creamy chicken soup tasted like sugar was added. The pea and ham was not good at all. I usually like every flavour but somethings not right there.
It really works
Chicken soup all of a sudden tastes sweet. Never did before. The pea and ham soup that I had today had the worst chemical smell and taste had to throw it out. Very disappointed. Have always liked every flavour. Whats going on ?

SusieQ70
SusieQ70

Highly recommend to all. Good idea to add more water than they recommend. I never felt hungry and really went out of my way to add good quality fruit and vege. I use this in addition to weightwatchers online. Between the two I can have whatever I want, and each shake only costing me 1.5 points - it really helps.
I find that the shakes are very easy to use. I never had time in the morning to make breakfast and this made sure that I had some. Again with lunch, it is so much cheaper than takeaway. I found it filling and liked most of the flavours.
I would prefer to collect their incentive packages when I purchase items from the store instead of sending away for them.

sapphire181
sapphire181South East Queensland, QLD

Good program so far.

baggio2k2008
baggio2k2008

overall i am very impressed with this diet and i could not believe how effective it was, it was as described on TV and i am now recommending it to my friends that have weight issues. its highly recommended from my experience.
I found this diet was the best one i have ever been on and i still keep the weight off till this day. i was on the diet for a month and lost 1.5 kg with regular exercise. the shakes i found were very nice tasting and very good quality. i found i was very satisfied after each meal. there is plenty of foods to choose from which is what i always wanted in a diet program. very affordable program. as described in advertising.
nothing so far its been smooth sailing for me.

See all Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program reviews