Tony Lahood Motors

Tony Lahood Motors

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tony Lahood Motors? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.4
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (23)

rampreet
rampreetSydney, NSW

racism and aggressive

ill start off with saying please do not go to this car yard. the warranty does not work. you call with no response. you are made to feel guilty for trying to get your car in for check. they make it impossible to get a repair and try to make you tired so you give up. im not allowed to say names because its against review guidelines but a comment i would rather not repeat here (racism) should not be a factor when making a claim on warranty that i have on my car.

Aj P.
Aj P.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

they put additives in the cars to make them run for a little

they used a headgasket fix in my car have a look in the photo for my proof. i wish i never went to these guys

Do not buy a car from this man

Extremely aggressive individual who I would recommend any car buyer to steer clear of. He is dishonest, and his business should be audited. Very shadey character, keep safe and stay away

Rocco
RoccoSydney, NSW

One of the best dealership ever seen by Rocco&Grace on 15 oct 2021

i bought my wife a beautiful little Toyota Corolla from the team at TONY LAHOOD MOTORS ,Garry was an absalute REAL GENTLEMAN honest & true to his words the vehicle was presented to us like a true GEM ,I PERSONALLY recomend this dealership to anyone looking for a real honest&reliable car.i certainaly will return to this yard again & highly will recommend to friends and others ,my wife is so happy with this car it drives better than a new car.A BIG THANKYOU AGAIN TO THE WONDERFUL TEAM please take THE time to check the great cars & team at Croydon.

Find out how Tony Lahood Motors compares to other Car Dealerships

One of the nicest car yards

Came in to buy a ford and the sales team were amazing and very helpful will be back again! Be nice and nice things will happen to you thank you tony lahood

Lisa F.
Lisa F.Sydney, NSW

Never Again!! Deceitful and Time wasting

Giang T.
Giang T.

Good used car with fair price and best customer service

We have bought a used car here. The car is in very good condition with a very good price. They also offer us 3 year warranty that you can’t get if you buy from a private seller. The most important thing is you can relax your mind for inspection as they do everything for you. Also, the officer here is very helpful. The customer service is so good. Thank you.

SEXIST AND RUDE

I went to purchase a car I really wanted and when I went to look at the car the dealer said 'oh you can tell this car was driver by a women previously because they had reverse sensors installed and it would be a good care for you because you are a women. I wanted to trade in my care an had been offered $6000 for a trade in from other car yards and when I told the dealer he laughed at me and said no way are we offering you that, so I then asked if they would drop the price because the rego was due in 2 months and he said no way. He refused to meet me halfway and make a deal and spoke down to me because I was a women and kept calling me darling. I said I wouldn't buy the car and he said oh well you loss but your making a mistake.

Steph
StephSydney, NSW

Good car but covered up stuff

While the car itself is running just fine, they would have known that the engine mounts were cracked and required replacing. Car needed a pink slip 3 months after purchase and this is what came up. That and 2 tyres, which I knew weren't great. 3 year warranty IF you service with them but you can only take it in on weekdays and most people work weekdays. I wouldn't trust them to service it anyway. We took it to our trusted mechanic instead.
Just a little disappointed as they knew it was a first car for my son. You'd think instead of trying to cover it up, they would fix it. But hey they are car salesmen.

Totally bodgy dealership

I bought a car off these guys in August, it has cost me severely. Avoid this dealership like the plague. They make Arthur Daley look like Mother Teresa.

Rose
Rose

Excellent service. Thank you Jim

I bought a lovely little Mazda 2 at Tony Lahood Motors at the Lidcombe store. I called up and spoke to 'Jim' who was absolutely amazing. I arrived later that day and asked for Jim. He showed me the car and took me on a test drive. I bought the car not only because I liked it but because I was treated so well. Thank you to Jim and also his staff members who were also friendly and lovely.

Jen
JenSydney, NSW

Dodgy dealership

I wish I could provide a negative rating. The car was bought for approximately 10 grand. Once we left the dealership we noticed lots of little issues including the belt buckle not clicking in correctly. The car also jumps forward when sitting at lights almost hitting cars. This is only two things out of probably 5/6 issues. The dealership was notified immediately and we were informed to come to the 3 month service under the warranty we paid. Not only did they not fix it but they also charged a couple hundred and this is under the warranty. The warranty means nothing so don’t waste your money getting it. It’s just a way to draw you in. They don’t care about people’s safety.

Turns out it needs a new transmission.

Jan
JanSydney

Can’t drive a car unless you are ready to buy!

Don’t bother going unless you are going to buy car that day. Basically was told to come back for a test drive when you are ready to buy by the old man. I walked away as don’t like pressure tactics.

All the things you hate about used car salesmen are found at Tony Lahood

They sold us a car with a road worthy but we later found out it was not roadworthy and they try and sell you add ons that are simply designed to lock in servicing and repairs with them and they charge excessive prices. Avoid!

JP Kalman
JP KalmanSydney, NSW

Great bunch of guys

Garry bent over backwards to find me a car after the one I wanted was not up to scratch. This is the 3rd car I have purchased from them. After going back and forward ended up getting a newer model with less Ks and a 7 seater as well. Make sure you go in and ask for Garry. Top bloke. Down to earth and I would recommend to anyone.