Tony Lahood Motors

Tony Lahood Motors

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tony Lahood Motors? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
  • Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No
LadyLL
LadyLLSydney, NSW

Biggest Rip off with Rudest Staff ( Minus any stars)

Retna N.
Retna N.Sydney, NSW

Tony Lahood Motors Beware of the car dealer

Tony Lahood Motors Beware of the car dealer the car i purchased broke down only to be told it was a problem that already existed in the engine and they lied to me. I have filed at Department of Fair Trading and dont want anyone to go through what i have experienced. Do not buy a car from this dealer. Terrible service.

Em61asked

Did any of you people who wrote a negative review take legal action? I have had a quite disappointing experience with them myself today, and am contemplating to do something. I'd be grateful for your answers.

DavidD
DavidD

If you feel you are treated unfairly, you can lodge a complaint various ways. Many formalities can be completed without involving a lawyer. Depending on the state where you are located begin with MTA, Consumer Affairs. If you wont do it, you will not know it! Lots of help available on google. Good luck!

Michael F.
Michael F.

We are contemplating our options

Me too.