Tony Lahood Motors

Tony Lahood Motors (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tony Lahood Motors? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.6

Armaan R.
Armaan R.

Group of fraud and scam bag

The cars they have don’t seems clean inside and out . And for trade in value they offered me $1000 for my 2005 Mercedes Benz c180 Kompressor coupe when my car is in perfect condition . Highly not recommended at all.

Exceptional Service

Thank you Tony Lahood motors for assisting me with my recent purchase. There motor vehicle knowledge is second to none and they have great customer service. I dealt with Garry who was very helpful and provided me with many options. He took the time to answer my questions and point me in the right direction

Good in service

Good car yard with cheap price and good quality cars and I brought a Toyota Avalon with 3 years warranty and it’s very good car I trust this car yard

Awesome service and great cars!

Awesome people and great dealership! Very helpful staff. Thanks for my Toyota Corolla I Absolutely love it! Keep up the great work guys! I would highly recommend this dealership for sure!

Car Dealerships

Find out how Tony Lahood Motors compares to other Car Dealerships

Quality USED cars

Dead set took 10months of looking around and found these guys. Went in to trade in 1 car ended up purchasing another 2 cars. Don't look anywhere else all sold vehicles came with 3 years warranty. Warranty claim was headache free thanks to Garry Lahood and his trusty mechanic. Thank you guys

Amrutha
AmruthaSydney, NSW

Cheats ! Be wary of them

These guys are cheats.. We bought a ford focus car from here and since the day we bought it we've had problems and go to them to fix it and they say we've fixed the car but the issue still exists, they kept it for 2 days dirtied the car exhausted the fuel but problem was not resolved.We had to shell out a lot money to ford service center to fix and till date issues keep coming. In the end they just dismissed everything saying go back to ford since you fixed it there. They are frauds, please don't invest your hard earned money here.

Lisa
LisaPenrith

Helpful when you inquire; almost hostile in person.

Home Economist
Home EconomistSydney Surrounds, NSW

Don’t be tempted - disappointing experience

My daughter bought her first car here about 6 weeks ago and despite the initial good appearance of the car, we keep finding more and more faults. Who sells an unsafe car to a learner? She saved for years for this car! We took it back and they fixed our first serious problem, that is why I have given them 2 stars. However, after fixing it, they gave it back to her with two flat tyres! We have since also had to change two light globes, and have also found the tailgate latch is faulty. The steering is still not right, so we need to get it fixed by our own mechanic as the company told us there was no problem. This car should never have been sold in such poor condition.