Tony Lahood Motors

Tony Lahood Motors

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tony Lahood Motors? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.7

rampreet
rampreetSydney, NSW

racism and aggressive

ill start off with saying please do not go to this car yard. the warranty does not work. you call with no response. you are made to feel guilty for trying to get your car in for check. they make it impossible to get a repair and try to make you tired so you give up. im not allowed to say names because its against review guidelines but a comment i would rather not repeat here (racism) should not be a factor when making a claim on warranty that i have on my car.

Aj P.
Aj P.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

they put additives in the cars to make them run for a little

they used a headgasket fix in my car have a look in the photo for my proof. i wish i never went to these guys

Do not buy a car from this man

Extremely aggressive individual who I would recommend any car buyer to steer clear of. He is dishonest, and his business should be audited. Very shadey character, keep safe and stay away

SEXIST AND RUDE

I went to purchase a car I really wanted and when I went to look at the car the dealer said 'oh you can tell this car was driver by a women previously because they had reverse sensors installed and it would be a good care for you because you are a women. I wanted to trade in my care an had been offered $6000 for a trade in from other car yards and when I told the dealer he laughed at me and said no way are we offering you that, so I then asked if they would drop the price because the rego was due in 2 months and he said no way. He refused to meet me halfway and make a deal and spoke down to me because I was a women and kept calling me darling. I said I wouldn't buy the car and he said oh well you loss but your making a mistake.

LadyLL
LadyLLSydney, NSW

Biggest Rip off with Rudest Staff ( Minus any stars)

Retna N.
Retna N.Sydney, NSW

Tony Lahood Motors Beware of the car dealer

Tony Lahood Motors Beware of the car dealer the car i purchased broke down only to be told it was a problem that already existed in the engine and they lied to me. I have filed at Department of Fair Trading and dont want anyone to go through what i have experienced. Do not buy a car from this dealer. Terrible service.

Pegasus
Pegasus Sydney, NSW

A Circus run by clowns

Won't lost more time with this matter but basically bought a car from them, no road worthy certificate given at time of sale. Car broke down 5 days after, then report back the fault to me. Very hard to touch base with "management", bully, unrespectful, dodgy manners.

Sent them to court....

Sydney dodgy dealership

Beware Buyers! Beware
Never ever buy car from this dealership. They are bunch of thugs running the business only for profit. They sell the low quality cars in higher price. I paid $11k for my car which broke down after the 3 months of purchase and cost me approximately $5k to fix it. so if you really care about your hard earned money then do not buy car from them otherwise you will end up spending more money to fix the car. The Free 3 year warranty is just a trap which does not cover anything at all. Last but not least, never ever deal with Garry, he is very unprofessional, dishonest and rude while dealing with the customers.

Totally bodgy dealership

I bought a car off these guys in August, it has cost me severely. Avoid this dealership like the plague. They make Arthur Daley look like Mother Teresa.

Jen
JenSydney, NSW

Dodgy dealership

I wish I could provide a negative rating. The car was bought for approximately 10 grand. Once we left the dealership we noticed lots of little issues including the belt buckle not clicking in correctly. The car also jumps forward when sitting at lights almost hitting cars. This is only two things out of probably 5/6 issues. The dealership was notified immediately and we were informed to come to the 3 month service under the warranty we paid. Not only did they not fix it but they also charged a couple hundred and this is under the warranty. The warranty means nothing so don’t waste your money getting it. It’s just a way to draw you in. They don’t care about people’s safety.

Turns out it needs a new transmission.

Jan
JanSydney

Can’t drive a car unless you are ready to buy!

Don’t bother going unless you are going to buy car that day. Basically was told to come back for a test drive when you are ready to buy by the old man. I walked away as don’t like pressure tactics.

All the things you hate about used car salesmen are found at Tony Lahood

They sold us a car with a road worthy but we later found out it was not roadworthy and they try and sell you add ons that are simply designed to lock in servicing and repairs with them and they charge excessive prices. Avoid!

Michael F.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Buyer beware

Buyer beware don’t ever buy a car here. My son brought a car for $14k with a 3 year warranty not worth the paper it’s written on, within a month it stop going has been told the engine has gone needs a total rebuild ( $7k plus)when he called and asked about the warranty has been told it’s not covered. As it turns out they don’t actually cover anything. I just wish we had read these reviews before he brought the cars from these people as it seems they have done this numerous time. Now my son has no car to get to work is out of pocket $14 plus $ 1500 as he had to register it. So people do your self a favour and do not buy a car from these people as it was save you a lot of heartache

DavidDMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

How was I treated by a MTA dealer

A year ago I Traveled from south Australia and bought a wagon but forgot the books. After getting back to South Australia, I noticed many issues and when told about complaining to MTA, these guys lost it completely and never ever sent me the books. I learnt a good lesson when I called Gary and his Indian associate number of times and they never responded to phone nor sent the books. I will never ever trust these guys.

Armaan R.
Armaan R.

Group of fraud and scam bag

The cars they have don’t seems clean inside and out . And for trade in value they offered me $1000 for my 2005 Mercedes Benz c180 Kompressor coupe when my car is in perfect condition . Highly not recommended at all.