Tony Lahood Motors

Tony Lahood Motors

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tony Lahood Motors? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.7
Steph
StephSydney, NSW

Good car but covered up stuff

While the car itself is running just fine, they would have known that the engine mounts were cracked and required replacing. Car needed a pink slip 3 months after purchase and this is what came up. That and 2 tyres, which I knew weren't great. 3 year warranty IF you service with them but you can only take it in on weekdays and most people work weekdays. I wouldn't trust them to service it anyway. We took it to our trusted mechanic instead.
Just a little disappointed as they knew it was a first car for my son. You'd think instead of trying to cover it up, they would fix it. But hey they are car salesmen.

Em61asked

Did any of you people who wrote a negative review take legal action? I have had a quite disappointing experience with them myself today, and am contemplating to do something. I'd be grateful for your answers.

DavidD
DavidD

If you feel you are treated unfairly, you can lodge a complaint various ways. Many formalities can be completed without involving a lawyer. Depending on the state where you are located begin with MTA, Consumer Affairs. If you wont do it, you will not know it! Lots of help available on google. Good luck!

Michael F.
Michael F.

We are contemplating our options

Me too.