Tony Lahood Motors

Tony Lahood Motors

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tony Lahood Motors? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.7
Rocco
RoccoSydney, NSW

One of the best dealership ever seen by Rocco&Grace on 15 oct 2021

i bought my wife a beautiful little Toyota Corolla from the team at TONY LAHOOD MOTORS ,Garry was an absalute REAL GENTLEMAN honest & true to his words the vehicle was presented to us like a true GEM ,I PERSONALLY recomend this dealership to anyone looking for a real honest&reliable car.i certainaly will return to this yard again & highly will recommend to friends and others ,my wife is so happy with this car it drives better than a new car.A BIG THANKYOU AGAIN TO THE WONDERFUL TEAM please take THE time to check the great cars & team at Croydon.

Four cars

Great dealership with 150 cars to choose from this is the fourth car we bought for the family over the years from these guys highly recommended

May
MaySydney, NSW

Excellent dealership

I bought a car from this dealership a few weeks ago. The team at Tony Lahood Motors were wonderful and helped me find exactly what I was looking for at a great price. I highly recommend this place and will be sending everyone there.

One of the nicest car yards

Came in to buy a ford and the sales team were amazing and very helpful will be back again! Be nice and nice things will happen to you thank you tony lahood

Gareth
Gareth

Love these guys

Was very happy with the service will be back again for servicing, their prices are cheaper than other car dealers

Giang T.
Giang T.

Good used car with fair price and best customer service

We have bought a used car here. The car is in very good condition with a very good price. They also offer us 3 year warranty that you can’t get if you buy from a private seller. The most important thing is you can relax your mind for inspection as they do everything for you. Also, the officer here is very helpful. The customer service is so good. Thank you.

Rose
Rose

Excellent service. Thank you Jim

I bought a lovely little Mazda 2 at Tony Lahood Motors at the Lidcombe store. I called up and spoke to 'Jim' who was absolutely amazing. I arrived later that day and asked for Jim. He showed me the car and took me on a test drive. I bought the car not only because I liked it but because I was treated so well. Thank you to Jim and also his staff members who were also friendly and lovely.

JP Kalman
JP KalmanSydney, NSW

Great bunch of guys

Garry bent over backwards to find me a car after the one I wanted was not up to scratch. This is the 3rd car I have purchased from them. After going back and forward ended up getting a newer model with less Ks and a 7 seater as well. Make sure you go in and ask for Garry. Top bloke. Down to earth and I would recommend to anyone.

One of the Best Car Yards in Western Sydney

I brought a Toyota corolla here and its a wonderful little car, have had no probs. The staff here were knowledgeable and friendly and the three year warranty is great for peace of mind.

Exceptional Service

Thank you Tony Lahood motors for assisting me with my recent purchase. There motor vehicle knowledge is second to none and they have great customer service. I dealt with Garry who was very helpful and provided me with many options. He took the time to answer my questions and point me in the right direction

Good in service

Good car yard with cheap price and good quality cars and I brought a Toyota Avalon with 3 years warranty and it’s very good car I trust this car yard

Awesome service and great cars!

Awesome people and great dealership! Very helpful staff. Thanks for my Toyota Corolla I Absolutely love it! Keep up the great work guys! I would highly recommend this dealership for sure!

Quality USED cars

Dead set took 10months of looking around and found these guys. Went in to trade in 1 car ended up purchasing another 2 cars. Don't look anywhere else all sold vehicles came with 3 years warranty. Warranty claim was headache free thanks to Garry Lahood and his trusty mechanic. Thank you guys