Tool Spare Parts

Tool Spare Parts

3.7

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (7)

brewsterly
brewsterly

Very Helpful

Have used them a few time and got my items promptly and in good time.

Recently I made a wrong order on a Saturday and didn't realize till Sunday, wrote them an email and asked to cancel the order, which they cheerfully done.

Great customer service.

Joe
JoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Either incompetent or liers.

On the 2nd of November, I ordered and paid for 1 Plastic threaded Ryobi Brush cap for $8.00 that I could have purchased off eBay for $1.00. I needed it soon so I ordered local believing, coming from within Australia and listed in stock, I'd have the part in 2 - 3 days max. I also sell products so I know how mail and courier services work. Two weeks later they send me a notice that my item has just been packed and sent. It just arrived today the 19th Nov. 2 1/2 weeks $19 was the total for a $1.00 cap and slow delivery. Never again because they didn't care enough to reply when asked what was going on. An 18 hour drive took 2 1/2 weeks and I lost two customers who got tired of waiting. See photo

Other Hardware Shops

Tool Spare Parts supplied..what no one else could..thank you !!

I thought my old faithful 1/2” cap. Bosch drill was destined for the bin. Spent many hours online “around the world” looking for the part to no avail . Glad I found Tool Spare Parts..service with a smile

Hardware Shops

Find out how Tool Spare Parts compares to other Hardware Shops

Davo
Davo

Replacement parts

Good service & supplied genuine parts for my AEG sander. No local tool shop could get them. Would recommend. Bought this orbital sander from Bunnings. Was given the run around, saying that they no longer stock that model

Dennis15612
Dennis15612

a ryobi drill i bought from bunnings.

Bought a drill at bunnings. Finally it died in me. Lots of sparks not much motion! No help trying to get help there, “ we dont stock them anymore”.
Ryobi dealer had never heard of the drill. Did a google and here i am. New brushes with free advice and a drill that is working like magic again. Moral of the story go to thr experts first. Well done guys.

Part supplied to UK

The required part was unavailable in the UK, but listed as 'in stock' with Tool Spare Parts. Customer services were very helpful and the part arrived in UK 16 days after the first enquiry. It seemed I had little choice regarding supply as I couldn't find one elsewhere. Consequently costs were greater than I would have liked, mainly because the cost of carriage to the UK was greater than the cost of the part supplied. Nevertheless, the communication from Tool Spare Parts and their courier was excellent and I now have a working tool for much less than the cost of a replacement. Overall, very happy, thank you Tool Spare Parts.

Tom
Tom

Look elsewhere, know your prices

I've ordered off them before, I'm certain they forgot about my parts. But, I just found out that... The prices are a massive rip off! So on their parts diagram, they charge 300$ for a 5ah 18v dewalt battery. They're worth 129 (2019). If you you do your research, I'd go elsewhere. Sorry to the company, but it's only fair!