Tool Spare Parts

Tool Spare Parts (page 3 of 4)

3.4

Savid

SavidBrisbane

Helpful Staff and Big Range

Total theifs

Ordered some motors for my ryobi drills for 141$. Was told it was being refunded because the parts are no longer available. Day 23 still no refund. What a joke.

Gerard M

Gerard Minverell

Hard to find parts

After 3 weeks,my local repairman gave me my drill back , told me that the parts were no longer available and that I could try to look around if I thought I could do better than he did.Well I did.I found you guys and the parts I needed...Very easy to locate the parts and my order was delivered very quickly.I certainly will recommend you to my friends.Good on you and thanks again.
Cheer
Gerard

Find out how Tool Spare Parts compares to other Hardware Shops

A great example of how a company should be !!!

Very impressed. I ordered the wrong part. My fault entirely. They credited the original part and sent the correct one immediately.
And all of this 'long distance' as they are in Vic and I am in SA !!
This is what good old fashioned service is all about !!
Companies like this deserve to supported. Thanks guys for a job well done.

Mary W

Mary W

Product was received in good time. Thanks so much.

We needed a part ... rang and checked whether it was available. It was. Ordered and received in good time and it was actually the right part!! Thanks so much.

Kaz

KazSpringvale

Great Staff!! Really Helped With My Purchase

Hello
I recently made a purchase of a Spare Part as a surprise to my Boyfriend so he could fix one of his old favorite tools. I had no idea what i was doing so i phoned the Company and was assisted in finding what i needed , and also assisted over the phone with placing the order. The service i received was great . The Man i spoke to basically did everything for me. He took all my details over the phone and actually opened an account for me and placed my order. My order arrived in just over a week which was a reasonable amount of time to wait.

Thanks :)

Tool repairs, quick and easy fix.

I got my AEG drill and circular saw working again thanks to these guys. Really happy with the service I revieved. I would definitely got back to these guys again. Quick and easy service.

Puchasing a part for Hitachi circular saw

Cant thank the crew at tool spare parts enough, i had no issues with payment, i had a quick response and had the right part with in a week. once again well done and will be certainly using these guys again in the future.

Don't use these guys!

Three different stories as to why the parts I ordered were not available. In stock, then on back order, then lost in transit and finally sent. It was all their supplier's fault. They come across as helpful. Go somewhere else!

Do Not Buy From These Guys

I have never dealt with a company so pathetic. Took them 10 days to let me know my part is unavailable but still took my money. Tried to get refund and no one returns calls and email address's they supply do not exist, they don't even reply to the sales email. This company looks like it's associated with United tools but I believe it's a scam.

So bloody Slow!

Terrible service. If you're a tradie and need your tool fixed quickly- FORGET THIS PLACE! I had to order 2 separate parts for my compound saw. They took soon long to arrive, I had to just buy a whole new saw. Never again!

Gorak

Gorak

Same problem as the other reviewers don't bother with them

Rick

RickMelbourne

Great! Never had any issues.

I have purchased from this company 4 times now and never had any issues.
They have always kept me up to date with whats happening with my orders.
The last order i made i received withing a week , which was great because i really needed the part to fix my drill for a upcoming job.
I would recommended Tool Spare Parts, and have to my friends and business
colleagues.

Excellent! Great service, really helpful

I buy all of my spare parts from www.toolspareparts.com.au when ever i need them and i have never had a problem.
Great customer service and they have been really good at keeping me updated on when my parts will arrive.

One thing is that the 1300 766 300 phone line sometimes goes to a business in Perth which is a bit strange, but has only happened once!

Otherwise a very happy customer here! would recommend.

Judith C

Judith CRural by the sea

The company is a scam - buy nothing from them.

I bought a spare part form Tool Spare Parts. They have debited my card but the company doesn't exist. No one phones you back on the 1300 766 300 number; the other number is disconnected.

Clearly the goods are never going to arrive.

These people are criminals. I now have to wait the required length of time before getting the money back through my credit card.