Tool Spare Parts

Tool Spare Parts

3.4

Cameron
CameronGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not order with this company

Not tooo sure if they are a scam or just useless. Money was paid even though the parts ordered were on back order, has now been 8 weeks and no parts. Asked for a refund 2 weeks ago via email and no response. Have sent two followup emails since and tried to call every day.

Joe
JoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Either incompetent or liers.

On the 2nd of November, I ordered and paid for 1 Plastic threaded Ryobi Brush cap for $8.00 that I could have purchased off eBay for $1.00. I needed it soon so I ordered local believing, coming from within Australia and listed in stock, I'd have the part in 2 - 3 days max. I also sell products so I know how mail and courier services work. Two weeks later they send me a notice that my item has just been packed and sent. It just arrived today the 19th Nov. 2 1/2 weeks $19 was the total for a $1.00 cap and slow delivery. Never again because they didn't care enough to reply when asked what was going on. An 18 hour drive took 2 1/2 weeks and I lost two customers who got tired of waiting. See photo

misleading in stock status

Ordered a small $10 part for my Dremel as the Website said it was "in stock". A week later they advised they didn't actually have it - backorder 3-5 weeks. It's now been 8 weeks and not a word from them.
These guys are shockers - don't trust the website - ring them first

Tom
Tom

Look elsewhere, know your prices

I've ordered off them before, I'm certain they forgot about my parts. But, I just found out that... The prices are a massive rip off! So on their parts diagram, they charge 300$ for a 5ah 18v dewalt battery. They're worth 129 (2019). If you you do your research, I'd go elsewhere. Sorry to the company, but it's only fair!

MyNewHome
MyNewHomeAU

Scammers

After 3 weeks waiting for my order, i called and was told it should ship in the next day or 2. An hour later got an email advising that my order was refunded. Daily calls and a week latrr, they are still trying to tell me they are refunding my order. Have to contact my bank to try to get my money back. DONT TRUST THEM...

Poor customer service

I asked a question regarding some parts and was directed to the parts diagram. The parts required were not individually required so I mentioned this. I was then directed back to the diagram I raised the initial question about. I would rather purchase a new product than buy spares from this company.

Word of Warning!!!

Since January 1st 2015, under new management. Really? Seems the same old bad management to me.
I made the mistake of not reading all these reviews first before making my purchase.
It had taken a week to notify me my part is no longer made. Why advertise a product and take your money when it does not exist?
And why a week to work that out???
Also still waiting for MY MONEY to be refunded.
They said a week maximum but it has been over a week and still waiting.
Luckily i paid through paypal and have lodged a dispute a transaction through them.
Not happy.
I will never will use tool spare parts again in my life.

Mark

Totally agree with my review?
I am sure the 5 star reviews recently added are false reviews.and none bar 2 are verified customers.funny that. They are trying to get there low star rating up.

Total theifs

Ordered some motors for my ryobi drills for 141$. Was told it was being refunded because the parts are no longer available. Day 23 still no refund. What a joke.

Don't use these guys!

Three different stories as to why the parts I ordered were not available. In stock, then on back order, then lost in transit and finally sent. It was all their supplier's fault. They come across as helpful. Go somewhere else!

Do Not Buy From These Guys

I have never dealt with a company so pathetic. Took them 10 days to let me know my part is unavailable but still took my money. Tried to get refund and no one returns calls and email address's they supply do not exist, they don't even reply to the sales email. This company looks like it's associated with United tools but I believe it's a scam.

So bloody Slow!

Terrible service. If you're a tradie and need your tool fixed quickly- FORGET THIS PLACE! I had to order 2 separate parts for my compound saw. They took soon long to arrive, I had to just buy a whole new saw. Never again!

Gorak
Gorak

Same problem as the other reviewers don't bother with them

Judith C
Judith CRural by the sea

The company is a scam - buy nothing from them.

I bought a spare part form Tool Spare Parts. They have debited my card but the company doesn't exist. No one phones you back on the 1300 766 300 number; the other number is disconnected.

Clearly the goods are never going to arrive.

These people are criminals. I now have to wait the required length of time before getting the money back through my credit card.

SUrprise Surprise, Tool Spare Parts fail again

Just so people know, the phone number listed on the website for ToolSpareParts.com.au is for Mackenzie roofing and Guttering service, located in Perth, WA.

I ordered 2 weeks ago, United tools stole my money and ran. No communication, no receipt, no confirmation of order. This is theft, pure and simple. I will be taking this up with PayPal....

Gavs
Gavs

Mick W
Mick WBurwood

The worst Company I have EVER dealt with

In early July this year I ordered a number of spares. I keep getting an automated message advising that my spares are on back order. I have tried contacting the company numerous times by phone and by email but have never received a response. Do not deal with this company.