Tool Spare Parts

Tool Spare Parts

3.4

Part supplied to UK

The required part was unavailable in the UK, but listed as 'in stock' with Tool Spare Parts. Customer services were very helpful and the part arrived in UK 16 days after the first enquiry. It seemed I had little choice regarding supply as I couldn't find one elsewhere. Consequently costs were greater than I would have liked, mainly because the cost of carriage to the UK was greater than the cost of the part supplied. Nevertheless, the communication from Tool Spare Parts and their courier was excellent and I now have a working tool for much less than the cost of a replacement. Overall, very happy, thank you Tool Spare Parts.

Nice recovery

I ordered a part which was listed on TSP's site. It took a few days (within the advertised fulfillment period of 5-10 working days) before the order was shipped, but that was fine with me. Delivery by Aust Post resulted in a damaged item being received. Possibly poor packing, but definitely poor handling. I phoned TSP immediately for a replacement and provided photo evidence. TSP sent replacement within a matter of days. Good result.

Other Hardware Shops

Mary W
Mary W

Product was received in good time. Thanks so much.

We needed a part ... rang and checked whether it was available. It was. Ordered and received in good time and it was actually the right part!! Thanks so much.

Hardware Shops

Find out how Tool Spare Parts compares to other Hardware Shops

Excellent! Great service, really helpful

I buy all of my spare parts from www.toolspareparts.com.au when ever i need them and i have never had a problem.
Great customer service and they have been really good at keeping me updated on when my parts will arrive.

One thing is that the 1300 766 300 phone line sometimes goes to a business in Perth which is a bit strange, but has only happened once!

Otherwise a very happy customer here! would recommend.