Toop & Toop

Toop & Toop

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

NSW

NSWSydney, NSW

Rude, lacklustre performance. Don’t recommend

Inspections not followed up by agent to have damaged on my rental property repaired like a hole punched in the wall & nail polish spilt on carpet. Lack of communication on outstanding issues for me but quick to action tenants requests. Sold the property through them as well. Selling agent was promising to start with but he soon lost interest in selling in first few weeks and resulted in a poor sale. When I contacted management to complain and request a reduction in my fee they wouldn’t speak with me directly. Extremely disappointed as I was a customer for 5yrs. I wouldn’t recommend their services.

Cobus

CobusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Toop and Toop keeps on delivering 5 star service.

Toop and Toop has been managing 2 investment properties for me for the last 7 years. Over this period they have performed extremely well. Whenever there was a query, we could always resolve the issue within days.
Amelia Langhans from Toop and Toop Norwood just sold my waterfront apartment. What a pleasant experience this was for an interstate seller like me. Amelia attended to contractors on my behalf and left no stone unturned to ensure a great presentation of the property and to convince buyers to submit good offers. She sold the property within 5 weeks for very close to my asking price.

Chad

ChadMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional, caring and supportive

We have recently sold our house. We highly recommend the team at Toop&Toop and found each and every staff member that we dealt with to be professional and thorough in our dealings. For us, selling a property seems to be a bit of an emotional roller coaster and at every step of the way we found the staff at Toop&Toop to be be supportive and caring. They really helped us through the journey.

Carley

CarleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rude, delayed and unhelpful responses, unwilling to help and denial of problems that already arised in the property.

Maria

MariaAdelaide

Unprofessional

Just rented at Toop and toop and i signed up with [name removed], amazing service. Get in contact straight away. She just get the job done. But [name removed] omg, rude, i would say racist. Never answer the phone, i had to wait for her an hour and half cause she hasnt got the job done. Im so shocked about the customer service. We pay you guys to actually make our life easier. Just do your part of the job or hire better workers. That's all i have to say. Without [name removed] i would have given 0 stars.

Tim B

Tim BSA, 5007

Rude agent - still waiting for my bond money

Rude and unprofessional

Home hunting

Home huntingAdelaide

Lousy agent

An agent that is not willing to answer questions. When I asked a question, the response was “what does it matter, why does it matter to you?”I am not sure what an agent does but I am pretty sure they are to answer any queries a buyer has. Get her if you are fine with losing potential buyers.

A. Malik

A. MalikSydney

Stay Away from them

Elana

ElanaAdelaide

Worst agents I ever dealt with - Dishonest, extremely poor customer treatment

If you're selling a house, just know your customers are being treated very badly and you'll probably not get the best outcome. Customers are treated to a consistently changing story, unclear processes, senseless feedback and ever changing flag posts. Fifth house I'm buying in Australia and I can't believe these guys operate in Australia. They are basically a mafia lot with no iota of customer care and sensitivity.

If you're selling a house, you wont believe how your customers get treated. You can't also be sure you're getting all the offers submitted to you because customers are put through such trauma that they don't trust the agents to process their offers smoothly. Dishonest and sickening lot.

Lou

LouAdelaude

Landlord experience

Barely legal

You would have to question the solvency of a real estate agency that requires you to pay the bond and rent in advance BEFORE they will even draft the lease documents and then takes a whole month to lodge your bond with CBS.

Don't dare to question them either, Toop and Toop are all about best practise. Best practise equates to continuing to indulge in the toop family fantasy that they operate a reputable professional agency.

Do Not deal with them!! Bunch of thugs at Hyde Park

Allegations of conflict of interest Toop staff work for RTT

As others have posted, at the end of lease nothing but issues, I cleaned the property and kept it in excellent condition, never an issue with inspections.
Don't expect your full bond back, seems they have a scam going, I went back to the property to see their professional cleaners at work, it was just a guy with a couple of rags, no vacuum no professional cleaning stuff, just a guy in a commodore. That service will set you back $250, and the problems that were listed are still the same.
If you can avoid this company at all costs, the staff are rude and you will never be right, like others have stated allegations of some of the staff are paid to be on the tribunal, conflict of interest much?

Keep clear!!

Will Never Use Toop And Toop Again!!

Worst Toop & Toop employee ever!!

I have been living at Glenelg for 1 1/2 years.. no Gas connection.. they send me on wild goose chases supplying contact numbers that lead to no conclusion. Their short, rude and argue with you, Apparently [name removed] is quite the Gas expert yet no connection in 1 1/2 years.. i would let a Homeless man run this company rather than the staff they have in place now.. Phenomenally terrible company and people.. omg.

Terrible Real Estates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glenelg Toop and Toop

Bec

Bec

Shockingly bad

I am a good tenant traumatised by the treatment I have received from Toop and Toop. They have been both completely negligent and bullies. I had to serve them with a form 68 to get basic essentials fixed. Every tradesman who came to the property said all Toop properties are neglected and ours was plain dangerous. They go to great lengths to save money at the expense of the health of the asset. I would never ever deal with these greedy villain again. If you are a tenant, download a form 68 from the RTT as you will need it. I can supply photographic evidence and quotes from builders. If you are a landlord RUN and get yourself a decent agency.

Katy

Katy

Avoid renting property through toop & toop

I have just taken on a rental property with toop & toop as the letting agents, when I picked up the keys the place was filthy, the fly screens and blinds broken, black mould in bathroom, unpleasant smells throughout. I received a pack advising that the place was deemed "clean" by toop & toop standards (I refused to sign!) I spent my first three days vacuuming up the previous tenants hair & toe nails, cleaning bathrooms & scrubbing floors, no one at toop & toop seemed to care. I suspect they kept the deposit from previous tenants as their "profit". One month later no further forward on fixing any of the above. I would advise avoid renting or letting your property through toop & toop unless you enjoy cleaning!!