4.1

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (46)

Great service and quality, partner was very happy with arrangement and fragrance, will be using you again soon , thank you

Ana

Ana Sydney, NSW

Perfect Service

Again - thanks so much for providing and delivering beautiful flowers on a really short notice!
Our client was really impressed.
You guys are the best! I would recommend you anytime!

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Ana, happy to hear your client very much appreciated your lovely flowers! Thank you for your fantastic 5 star review and feedback and we'll be here if the need arises in future!

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A piece of beauty during grief

My younger brother in QLD passed away suddenly and I am currently in Victoria, stuck by COVID border restrictions and lockdown. I ordered these magnificent flowers for my parents and they arrived so quickly on the same day. Thank you for giving them some comfort in their grief

rob

rob

Poor service Poor quality guaranteed

I ordered flowers a card ,chocolates for mum and a teddy bear for our first born Granddaughter from Top Florists. In doing so I paid a premium for delivery. So much was our disgust when our daughter in law texts to thank us for the flowers card and chocolates,but no mention of any teddy bear for our newborn Granddaughter leaving us as two very embarrassed new Grandparents. Upon making enquires I was told the teddy had been left in the delivery vehicle. So our Top Florist with Top service and quality guaranteed, that charges a premium for delivery is actually a poor Florist with poor service and quality guaranteed
Thanks for nothing- two very unhappy new Grandparents

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely beautiful

Sent these to a Friend, they were beautiful great work Top Florist - would highly recommend and I would use Top Florist again

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Karen, thank you for sharing your friend's stunning pastel arrangement with us and most importantly she adored them! We do appreciate your fantastic review and recommendation and we look forward to your return in future!

Tamera V.

Flowers died before they had even bloomed

Damien

DamienSydney, NSW

Absolutely embarrassed

Brought an arrangement of flowers paid $120 with delivery and when my girlfriend received them I was so embarrassed this was for her 21st and I’m so embarrassed
They look like a bunch of $50 flower

Just right

I don't like ordering online, but the Top Florist site was very straightforward. I was looking for a small, bright, cheerful arrangement and they had several that were just right. So, not only did I find what I wanted very easily, I actually had a choice within my price range. Both sender and receiver very happy with our flowers from Top Florist : )

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Sue J, thank you for your wonderful 5 star review and feedback! Happy to hear the recipient adored your gorgeous flowers and ordering was a breeze! We'll be here if the need arises next time!

Definitely give this business a try - & I am very fussy regarding customer service!

Loved receiving a message to confirm my internet order had been received & then when delivered - just puts your mind at rest in both instances. The messages were friendly in nature & my recipient said the display was beautiful so this made me glad to have used this business.

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Renee B, pleased to hear the recipient loved your gorgeous flowers and our whole process put your mind at ease! Thank you for sharing your amazing review with us and we'll be here if you need us for that next special occasion!

Brooklyn B.

Brooklyn B.Central Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service

The team that created and delivery my order were amazing I am so grateful. The recipient was so over the moon with the surprise bunch of flowers I sent, Thankyou again

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Brooklyn B, happy to hear the recipient was overjoyed to receive your lovely surprise bunch of flowers! Thank you for sharing your impressive 5 star review with us and we'll be here if you need us next time!

H.Temoni

H.TemoniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Product

Top quality product and service. I had a small waiting time for delivery and excellent customer service. I will tell friend and family about Top Florist

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi H.Temoni, thank you for your excellent feedback and great to hear you will recommend our service to family and friends! We'll be here if you need us for any flower gifting needs in future!

Stephanie

Stephanie Southwest, VIC

Mother's Day

Flowers were delivered to my mum on Mother’s Day ..easy delivery.

We were happy from start to finish

Thanks a lot

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Stephanie, thank you for your wonderful feedback and great to hear you were happy from start to finish! We'll be here if you need us for that next special occasion!

Nathan B.

Nathan B.Western District, VIC

Excellent service

Fast prompt delivery, beautiful flowers. Exceptional range to choose from. Excellent communication in regards to delivery. Highly recommend to anyone.

Excellent and timely service

Mothers Day is a busy day, but the flowers I ordered were delivered on the day as promised and looked fantastic. The website was easy to navigate and place the order, and the follow up messages kept me informed of the delivery status. I would recommend Top Florist.

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Robert, thank you for your wonderful 5 star review and feedback. We do hope your flowers are being thoroughly enjoyed by the recipient and we look forward to your return in future!

Melt

Melt

Thanks Top Florist

Everything was perfect from the ordering process to the huge beautiful arrangements. Mum was perfectly surprised. Thanks Guys, will return

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Melt, happy to hear your Mum was over the moon with your lovely arrangement! Thank you for sharing your amazing 5 star review with and we'll be here when the need arises for that next special occasion!