1.3

• Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No

M.Y

M.YSydney, NSW

I’d give them 0 stars but by default you get 1 - Avoid this florist at all costs!

My girlfriend has surgery and being long distance I wanted to send her get well soon flowers. I stumbled across ‘Top Florist’ (the name is misleading already) and saw an advertised flower arrangement that looked great in the advertised image. As on online shopper you make decisions based on what you see. The flowers were delivered in an acceptable time frame HOWEVER looked NOTHING like what was advertised; a bunch of already withering flowers with un-bloomed ones as well - appalling! I contacted customer support and sent pictures (attached) to which they replied over 2 days “our florist assures is the flowers are healthy and all the stems are there” pffftttt your business is a scam 0/5 stars! You should be reported.

Daisy A.Top Florist

Disgraceful and disrespectful

I ordered 2 sets of bunches from
Top florists. The first flowers that were delivered were dead and I provided images and they told me they were totally fine. The second bunch never got delivered and they charged me 3 times for delivery. Still to this day the flowers aren’t delivered and they advised the flowers would be dead by now so I need to pay for a new set. The customer service they provide is DISGRACEFUL. Stay away from them.

Lisa Williamson

Lisa WilliamsonSouthwest, VIC

Nothing like what was pictured

Ordered an expensive bouquet to be delivered to a friend. The bouquet that she revived looked nothing like the original picture. When I fed this back they wanted more photos. I was hardly going to get the friend sick and going through cancer treatment to take a range of pics of the bouquet we weren’t happy with and the other pic showed it well. Feedback was only they spoke to the florist and the correct amount was in the arrangement. Shame it looked nothing like the advertisement though

Flowers & Gift Shops