Top Florist

Top Florist (page 2 of 4)

3.8

Nathan B.
Nathan B.Western District, VIC

Excellent service

Fast prompt delivery, beautiful flowers. Exceptional range to choose from. Excellent communication in regards to delivery. Highly recommend to anyone.

Excellent and timely service

Mothers Day is a busy day, but the flowers I ordered were delivered on the day as promised and looked fantastic. The website was easy to navigate and place the order, and the follow up messages kept me informed of the delivery status. I would recommend Top Florist.

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Robert, thank you for your wonderful 5 star review and feedback. We do hope your flowers are being thoroughly enjoyed by the recipient and we look forward to your return in future!

Melt
Melt

Thanks Top Florist

Everything was perfect from the ordering process to the huge beautiful arrangements. Mum was perfectly surprised. Thanks Guys, will return

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Melt, happy to hear your Mum was over the moon with your lovely arrangement! Thank you for sharing your amazing 5 star review with and we'll be here when the need arises for that next special occasion!

Alison
AlisonThe Mallee, VIC

Satisfied customer

Flowers I ordered for my granddaughters birthday were delivered and made her very happy.
I will be happy to use this service again when an occasion arises

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Alison, pleased to hear your granddaughter loved your gorgeous flowers! Thank you for sharing your lovely 5 star review with us and we look forward to your return in future!

just beautiful

I ordered flowers for my mum to be delivered on Friday. They were delivered and just as beautiful in real life as in the pictures on the website. She loved them and so did I.
Highly recommend.

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi lizzi, thank you for sharing your Mum's gorgeous flower arrangement with us and for your wonderful feedback too! Happy to hear she was over the moon and you loved them too! We look forward to being your go to in future!

Very disappointed with product and service.

I ordered a bunch of flowers from this website for my mother.
The flowers did not look like the photo and resembled something you could get from a shopping centre for 1/4 of the price I have been offered a partial refund or voucher I took the refund.
I would not use this service again.

Beyond Happy

For excellent service I would highly recommend. The flowers were amazing, fresh, huge and lovely and my friend was beyond happy with them. Very smooth transaction from start to finish, I won't ever use another florist now - 100% in every aspect of the transaction, thanks guys!!!!

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Katy, pleased to hear your friend was over the moon with your gorgeous flowers! Thank you for sharing your fantastic 5 star review and recommendation with us and we'll look forward to your return for that next special occasion!

Minnie Theodore
Minnie TheodoreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointing in every way, wouldn’t recommend

Received a birthday delivery from Top Florist & was so disappointed, looked like a $15 supermarket bunch certainly not any resemblance to the photo on their website. My young daughter had paid $80 plus $20 delivery & what made it worse is she was so embarrassed. Replied to their message regarding feedback which they did get back to me to let me know it must be received within 5 days of delivery (I replied on day 7).
Pitiful Top Florist, inferior product, false advertising & rubbish customer service

Daisy A.Top Florist

Flowers were just Perfect!!

I had ordered a big bunch of fresh red Tulips. They weren’t in stock, so got substituted by orange tulips. No complaints at all. Those Flowers were simply gorgeous, and most importantly my wife loved them, and that’s what counts.

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Johnson Mathew, delighted to hear your wife absolutely adored your lovely bunch of tulips! Thank you for sharing your fantastic review with us and we'll be here if you need us next time!

Fishmad
FishmadPerth, WA

Fantastic people

Fantastic service with care and love can not fault these wonderful people
And made key wife feel great thank you

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Fishmad, pleased to hear your wife very much appreciated your gorgeous flowers! Thank you for sharing your excellent 5 star review with us and we look forward to that next special occasion!

Jenny
Jenny Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Easy to deal with and very helpful with what i wanted. Much better than online or email. Thank you. Jenny

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Jenny, thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback with us! We look forward to being your go to for any flower gifting needs in future!

Joanne A.
Joanne A.South East Queensland, QLD

Flowers for a friend as her Mum had passed away.

Placed an order for a beautiful box of flowers. They were exactly like the picture. Put the order in the night before paid a little extra but she received them the next morning. So pleased. Thank you I will definitely use your company in the future.

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Joanne, pleased to hear your friend very much appreciated your lovely gesture for such a difficult time. Thank you for sharing your excellent review with us and we'll be here if you need us for that next special occasion!

Courtney Thomas
Courtney ThomasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant Service!

We used Top Florist for the first time to arrange a flower delivery to a client who was in hospital. Product was reasonably priced and delivery was extremely quick (same day option). Highly recommend.

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Courtney, thank you for sharing your wonderful 5 star feedback and recommendation! Happy to hear your client very much appreciated your thoughtful gift and we'll be here if the need arises for that 2nd time in future!

Such a lovely business

A really amazing and lovey experience ordering from Top Florists and flowers delivered to door on day with amazing quality.

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Zoe, thank you for wonderful 5 star feedback and happy to hear your experience with our service was amazing! We'll be here if the need arises for that next special occasion!

Very satisfied customer

Top Florist made it very easy to order online, was well priced, had lovely flowers and had prompt delivery. Good communication throughout. Would definitely recommend!