Top Florist

Top Florist (page 3 of 4)

3.8

Karen South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely disgusting

Paid $145.00 for a bright bunch of flowers. And what I received was a bland dull $10.00 dying bunch of flowers. They were for my elderly mother. They arrived 6.45pm. By a so called delivery driver who in fact was a tradesman in his work gear with an attitude to match. Never will I buy from them again. So upset .

I have sent 3 messages to you with no response

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Karen, can you please provide us with your order number so we can have someone get in contact with you? Alternatively please give us a call and we can attend to your concerns as soon as possible.

Lisa C.

Lisa C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Experience

Top florist were very communicative and fast with delivery coming up to Easter long weekend. When they didn’t have the colour request due to COVID they were quick with an alternative colour and advising of the change and if I wanted to proceed or not. Thanks Top Florist great service.

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Lisa C, thank you for sharing your excellent 5 star review with us and you were kept up to date of any changes made for your order too! We'll be here when the need arises for any flower gifting needs for that next special occasion!

Mary Buckingham

Mary BuckinghamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful

Beautiful, Fragrant, just Superb worth every cent and a lovely florist too i will definitely use again

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Mary, thank you for your wonderful 5 star review! Happy to hear your gorgeous flowers were very much appreciated and we look forward to your return in future!

Steph

StephPerth, WA

Love Top Florist!

My mum absolutely loved her arrangement. The ordering process was quick and easy and flowers delivered on time. I would highly recommend Top Florist!

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Steph, happy to hear your Mum adored your gorgeous arrangement and our whole process made it all so easy! Thank you for your amazing 5 star review and recommendation and we look forward to your return for that next special occasion!

Christine

ChristineCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

True customer service

Lovely flowers ordered for a girlfriend whose was grieving from a family member passing away. I had mistakenly gotten the street name wrong and they rang me and we worked out what it should’ve been. I was so appreciative and impressed and have not had such customer service like that from anywhere in such a long time.

Great Service

Great reliable service which arrived on time, flowers were lovely and very colourful just right for my daughter's 40th birthday.

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Christina, pleased to hear your daughter's colourful flowers were spot on to celebrate her milestone birthday! Thank you for sharing your fantastic review with us and we'll be here if the need arises for that next special occasion!

KerryBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful flowers!

I recently sent flowers to my friend in another state. She sent me a photo and they were lovely and bright with all her favourite flowers - just what I wanted for her! I was so happy and she loved her flowers. Thank you!

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi KerryB, pleased to hear your friend absolutely adored your gorgeous bright flower gift! Thank you for sharing your amazing 5 star review with us and we look forward to being your go to for that next special occasion!

KerryB

Thank you! I always love the flowers I order from you - you really care! Thanks again - Kerry

MLT

MLTSydney Surrounds, NSW

Last minute request 24h before and made it perfectly !

Beautiful flower arrangement for our anniversary delivered the day after I ordered it from overseas. Thank you ! Will definitely contact you again next time I need flowers in the area.

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi MLT, thank you for your wonderful review and 5 stars too! Great to hear your lovely anniversary flower arrangement were very much appreciated and we certainly look forward to your return in future!

Shelley

Shelley

Excellent Florist

These guys were great. I was looking for something local and dependable, given the location & occasion. They were delivered as required and were beautiful.

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Shelley, thank you for your impressive 5 star feedback! Pleased to hear your gorgeous flowers were very much appreciated for the occasion and we'll certainly be here if you need us in future! Thank you again!

Beautiful Bouquet.

A gorgeous arrangement of flowers and exactly the same as the photo on the website. Our friends were thrilled to receive these beautiful roses. Top Florist delivered quickly with great, professional service.

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Karen, delighted to hear the recipients absolutely adored your gorgeous rose arrangement and they were delivered promptly too! Thank you for sharing your fantastic 5 star review with us and we'll be here if the need arises next time!

MacEy

MacEyHunter Region, NSW

Perfect flowers. Wonderful service.

Have organised flower deliveries in both NSW and Vic. Always beautiful flowers and wonderful service. Feedback from the recipients is great.

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi MacEy, thank you for your amazing review and 5 stars too! Fantastic to hear your gorgeous flowers have been very much adored and admired by each recipient and we'll certainly be here if the need arises for that next special occasion!

Nikki H.

Nikki H.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful fresh flowers and super cute teddy!

Exactly what I ordered and Delivered within 3 hours of placing order. The size of Teddy was better than what I expected. Will be using Top Florist for future orders.

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Nikki, delighted to hear your lovely flowers and adorable teddy were very much appreciated and delivered in no time as well! Thank you for sharing your wonderful 5 star feedback with us and we look forward to your return in the near future!

Brendan

BrendanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

Flowers where beautiful and fresh and as described. Very happy we the ease of ordering online for the service great variety

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Brendan, thank you for your wonderful 5 star feedback and our online ordering process made it that much easier! Happy to hear your lovely flowers were very much appreciated and we'll be here if you need us for that next special occasion!

Kristin South East Queensland, QLD

Very Unhappy

I spent $85on an arrangment that was equivalent to buying a $30 bunch form woolworths. Terrible arrangment. Could not give them to the intended recipient

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Kristin, I am more than happy to review the details of your order if you would like to advise us of your order number. I look forward to hearing back from you as soon as possible.

Joy arrangement from Top Florist

My lovely family sent me a flower arrangement from Top Florist in Brisbane for my birthday. Unfortunately the arrangement was not bright and joyful as to what is displayed on the website and was binned on day 3 of receiving the arrangement.
The Asiatic Lily had wilted on delivery, the Gerberas started to wilt on day 2. 3/4 of the arrangement was fill of greenery and the Lisianthus, which only 1/2 opened up, had no perfume and pedals started to fall off on day 2.