3.8

rob
rob

Poor service Poor quality guaranteed

I ordered flowers a card ,chocolates for mum and a teddy bear for our first born Granddaughter from Top Florists. In doing so I paid a premium for delivery. So much was our disgust when our daughter in law texts to thank us for the flowers card and chocolates,but no mention of any teddy bear for our newborn Granddaughter leaving us as two very embarrassed new Grandparents. Upon making enquires I was told the teddy had been left in the delivery vehicle. So our Top Florist with Top service and quality guaranteed, that charges a premium for delivery is actually a poor Florist with poor service and quality guaranteed
Thanks for nothing- two very unhappy new Grandparents

Tamera V.

Flowers died before they had even bloomed

Damien
DamienSydney, NSW

Absolutely embarrassed

Brought an arrangement of flowers paid $120 with delivery and when my girlfriend received them I was so embarrassed this was for her 21st and I’m so embarrassed
They look like a bunch of $50 flower

Find out how Top Florist compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Very disappointed with product and service.

I ordered a bunch of flowers from this website for my mother.
The flowers did not look like the photo and resembled something you could get from a shopping centre for 1/4 of the price I have been offered a partial refund or voucher I took the refund.
I would not use this service again.

Minnie Theodore
Minnie TheodoreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointing in every way, wouldn’t recommend

Received a birthday delivery from Top Florist & was so disappointed, looked like a $15 supermarket bunch certainly not any resemblance to the photo on their website. My young daughter had paid $80 plus $20 delivery & what made it worse is she was so embarrassed. Replied to their message regarding feedback which they did get back to me to let me know it must be received within 5 days of delivery (I replied on day 7).
Pitiful Top Florist, inferior product, false advertising & rubbish customer service

Karen South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely disgusting

Paid $145.00 for a bright bunch of flowers. And what I received was a bland dull $10.00 dying bunch of flowers. They were for my elderly mother. They arrived 6.45pm. By a so called delivery driver who in fact was a tradesman in his work gear with an attitude to match. Never will I buy from them again. So upset .

I have sent 3 messages to you with no response

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Karen, can you please provide us with your order number so we can have someone get in contact with you? Alternatively please give us a call and we can attend to your concerns as soon as possible.

Kristin South East Queensland, QLD

Very Unhappy

I spent $85on an arrangment that was equivalent to buying a $30 bunch form woolworths. Terrible arrangment. Could not give them to the intended recipient

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Kristin, I am more than happy to review the details of your order if you would like to advise us of your order number. I look forward to hearing back from you as soon as possible.

Joy arrangement from Top Florist

My lovely family sent me a flower arrangement from Top Florist in Brisbane for my birthday. Unfortunately the arrangement was not bright and joyful as to what is displayed on the website and was binned on day 3 of receiving the arrangement.
The Asiatic Lily had wilted on delivery, the Gerberas started to wilt on day 2. 3/4 of the arrangement was fill of greenery and the Lisianthus, which only 1/2 opened up, had no perfume and pedals started to fall off on day 2.

Linda SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Their terms and conditions means nothing.

I ordered a bright and cheerful display in mainly pink (as pictured) for my mother in hospital but I was extremely disappointed with what was delivered. I understand that flowers need to be swapped occasionally but the terms and conditions states that "care is taken to maintain style, theme and COLOUR SCHEME...", clearly that is not true. Even the box and ribbon are way below the expectation set in the website photo. The display looked more suited to a funeral than a cheerful get well. I do not recommend using this service.

M.Y
M.YSydney, NSW

I’d give them 0 stars but by default you get 1 - Avoid this florist at all costs!

My girlfriend has surgery and being long distance I wanted to send her get well soon flowers. I stumbled across ‘Top Florist’ (the name is misleading already) and saw an advertised flower arrangement that looked great in the advertised image. As on online shopper you make decisions based on what you see. The flowers were delivered in an acceptable time frame HOWEVER looked NOTHING like what was advertised; a bunch of already withering flowers with un-bloomed ones as well - appalling! I contacted customer support and sent pictures (attached) to which they replied over 2 days “our florist assures is the flowers are healthy and all the stems are there” pffftttt your business is a scam 0/5 stars! You should be reported.

Phil R.
Phil R.Sydney, NSW

Poor services in every way, and to make things worse. I paid express

Not happy. One of the worse services I have come across. Birthday girl didn't get her flowers until the end of day.

Terrible quality and service

Do not use this company. We paid $100 for the smallest package of flowers. Do not waste your time with this company. Avoid them at all cost.

Donna M.
Donna M.Victoria

Flowers dead in 3 days

Received roses that were dead on day 3. They advised 3 days was accectable for roses to die. Wanted pics did nothing about it.

Jonathan W.
Jonathan W.South East Queensland, QLD

Scam

Spent 120 dollars for literally nothing. The order simply never arrived, but they certainly took my money, and were unresponsive

Disgraceful and disrespectful

I ordered 2 sets of bunches from
Top florists. The first flowers that were delivered were dead and I provided images and they told me they were totally fine. The second bunch never got delivered and they charged me 3 times for delivery. Still to this day the flowers aren’t delivered and they advised the flowers would be dead by now so I need to pay for a new set. The customer service they provide is DISGRACEFUL. Stay away from them.