3.8

Great service and quality, partner was very happy with arrangement and fragrance, will be using you again soon , thank you

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Dave, delighted to hear your partner adored your gorgeous arrangement! Thank you for your wonderful 5 star feedback and we look forward to your return for that next special occasion!

Ana
Ana Sydney, NSW

Perfect Service

Again - thanks so much for providing and delivering beautiful flowers on a really short notice!
Our client was really impressed.
You guys are the best! I would recommend you anytime!

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Ana, happy to hear your client very much appreciated your lovely flowers! Thank you for your fantastic 5 star review and feedback and we'll be here if the need arises in future!

Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A piece of beauty during grief

My younger brother in QLD passed away suddenly and I am currently in Victoria, stuck by COVID border restrictions and lockdown. I ordered these magnificent flowers for my parents and they arrived so quickly on the same day. Thank you for giving them some comfort in their grief

Beautiful

I got a phone call from my very happy friend to say thanks so much for the beautiful flowers she was blown away by the gorgeous bouquet. So thank you so much for your wonderful service, I would highly recommend you anyone.

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Adrienne, thank you for your amazing 5 star review and for sharing your friend's stunning bouquet with us! Great to hear your friend was overjoyed with your wonderful gift and we'll be here if you need us next time!

Karen
KarenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely beautiful

Sent these to a Friend, they were beautiful great work Top Florist - would highly recommend and I would use Top Florist again

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Karen, thank you for sharing your friend's stunning pastel arrangement with us and most importantly she adored them! We do appreciate your fantastic review and recommendation and we look forward to your return in future!

Stuart S
Stuart SCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Beautiful Flowers

I ordered to flowers for my partner just to brighten up her day. The flowers that where delivered from Top Florist where truly beautiful and really did brighten up her day.

Thanks for the great service and speedy delivery

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Stuart, happy to hear you made your partner's day that much brighter with your gorgeous flowers! Thank you for sharing your excellent 5 star review with us and we'll be here if the need arises for that next special occasion!

Perfect

Website is very easy to use.
Great range of products available.
Really good communication on what the order was going to include, and what was happening when.
Awesome presentation of items upon arrival.

Just right

I don't like ordering online, but the Top Florist site was very straightforward. I was looking for a small, bright, cheerful arrangement and they had several that were just right. So, not only did I find what I wanted very easily, I actually had a choice within my price range. Both sender and receiver very happy with our flowers from Top Florist : )

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Sue J, thank you for your wonderful 5 star review and feedback! Happy to hear the recipient adored your gorgeous flowers and ordering was a breeze! We'll be here if the need arises next time!

Definitely give this business a try - & I am very fussy regarding customer service!

Loved receiving a message to confirm my internet order had been received & then when delivered - just puts your mind at rest in both instances. The messages were friendly in nature & my recipient said the display was beautiful so this made me glad to have used this business.

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Renee B, pleased to hear the recipient loved your gorgeous flowers and our whole process put your mind at ease! Thank you for sharing your amazing review with us and we'll be here if you need us for that next special occasion!

Brooklyn B.
Brooklyn B.Central Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service

The team that created and delivery my order were amazing I am so grateful. The recipient was so over the moon with the surprise bunch of flowers I sent, Thankyou again

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Brooklyn B, happy to hear the recipient was overjoyed to receive your lovely surprise bunch of flowers! Thank you for sharing your impressive 5 star review with us and we'll be here if you need us next time!

H.Temoni
H.TemoniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Product

Top quality product and service. I had a small waiting time for delivery and excellent customer service. I will tell friend and family about Top Florist

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi H.Temoni, thank you for your excellent feedback and great to hear you will recommend our service to family and friends! We'll be here if you need us for any flower gifting needs in future!

Stephanie
Stephanie Southwest, VIC

Mother's Day

Flowers were delivered to my mum on Mother’s Day ..easy delivery.

We were happy from start to finish

Thanks a lot

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Stephanie, thank you for your wonderful feedback and great to hear you were happy from start to finish! We'll be here if you need us for that next special occasion!

Nathan B.
Nathan B.Western District, VIC

Excellent service

Fast prompt delivery, beautiful flowers. Exceptional range to choose from. Excellent communication in regards to delivery. Highly recommend to anyone.

Excellent and timely service

Mothers Day is a busy day, but the flowers I ordered were delivered on the day as promised and looked fantastic. The website was easy to navigate and place the order, and the follow up messages kept me informed of the delivery status. I would recommend Top Florist.

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Robert, thank you for your wonderful 5 star review and feedback. We do hope your flowers are being thoroughly enjoyed by the recipient and we look forward to your return in future!

Melt
Melt

Thanks Top Florist

Everything was perfect from the ordering process to the huge beautiful arrangements. Mum was perfectly surprised. Thanks Guys, will return

Daisy A.Top Florist

Hi Melt, happy to hear your Mum was over the moon with your lovely arrangement! Thank you for sharing your amazing 5 star review with and we'll be here when the need arises for that next special occasion!