Top Glaze Roofing Systems

Top Glaze Roofing Systems (page 2 of 5)

See the Best Roofing Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

John and Anne Hogan

John and Anne HoganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Happy with Top Glaze Roofing Systems

We first saw Top Glaze Roofing Solutions at their pop up stand at Chirnside Park. Rod came round to do the quote. We were impressed we he told us we didn't need the gutter guard all around the roof. Ash called ahead then came to clean the gutters and instal the gutter guard. A few days later, Tameika checked that we were happy and then sent through the invoice which we happily paid. The company is friendly, professional and do great work.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Reg Anderson

Reg AndersonVictoria

Top job on the top of our house by a top company.

We had our roof cleaned, pointed and painted by Top Glaze. They were professional, friendly and kept us up to date with every step. They checked everything for safety even considered our neighbours. All at a good price. We would highly recommend them.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Sally JustinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Job done well and as explained it would be

We had our roof cleaned, faulty tiles replaced and a whirly gig put in the roof to exchange air to the outside of the roof. Workers turned up on time, worked constantly until the job was done and tidied up. Answered my questions about the position of the whirly gig. I would use this company again in the future if required, and would recommend to friends and family.

Judy S.

Judy S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Impressive job, impressive company.

Top Glaze communicated well. Arrived when they said they would, explained how they would be working around the property to install my guttering. Michael was terrific, polite and professional. Left no mess.

Kamal Daruwalla

Kamal DaruwallaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing job!

Top Glaze has done a fantastic job on our roof! The price was reasonable and the standard of work was very high.

The workers were professional and knew what they were doing.

Would highly recommend them.

Bill

BillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

absolutely a great job

work was done so professionally ...thanks Tait
weather was bad so there were some delays ...but all fine now
thanks top glaze
would recommend to anyone
make sure you ask for Tait to do the job

Great Advice

Picked up a brochure from a friendly gent at Mornington Coles and later placed a call to the very helpful office staff (Kate) to scope some future work. Terrific service

Jackie

JackieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great job

We had Top Glaze roofing complete our roof and gutters in Feb. We had a few issues along the way but it was all rectified. They did state during our quote that they were 100% in-house and didn't use contractors but we did find out they sourced contractors for the gutters. That was a bit disappointing as they didnt do the job correctly and it needed to be fixed multiple times.
The roof was perfect and the roof tiler was professional and very friendly. We have been happy with the job so far. Yet to tell what the quality is like but time will tell.

Bruce & Marg: Diamond Creek

We are very pleased with a job well done. The Tradesmen & Office Staff were courteous, thoughtful and worked very efficiently. The roof was pressure cleaned and they replaced many de-laminated tiles that have been there for 49 years. The clean-up was excellent when the job was finished. Well done, we would recommend Top Glaze to anyone. Thank you for your efficient Service.

Susan K.

Susan K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Job

Top Glaze Roofing did an excellent job. The were efficient and organised, polite and professional. My job was not a big one but it was treated with urgency and I was given good service.

Amazing job with the roof

I'd definitely recommend for anymore who wants to get their roofs done. These guys provided us with an amazing job for our recent roof restoration. It was fanatically how fast and well they got it done whilst still providing us with excellent service along the way.

Loraine

LoraineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love our new roof and guttering.

Can’t believe that just one man did such a great job. Roof looks really great now. We also had the guttering replaced. Very professional job. Would definitely refer to others.

Sunny76

Sunny76Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

As promise, complete the job to the highest standards.

As promise fixed the whole roofed with perfection. It was a major job, but completed faster then expected. Very professional service. Honestly very trust-worthy, as a lot of other company would only do a quick fix where the problem will appear again after a year. Offer a 10 year guarantee. Would recommend this company for a piece of mind.

Their 10 year guarantee is worthless

After 8 to 9 years, their paint has worn away in a lot of places.
I have been chasing a warranty claim for 6 months now, but have been getting the runaround by Top Glaze.
I would recommend to anyone to stay right away from this company

Top Glaze Roofing Systems
Rod A.Top Glaze Roofing Systems
nnyoung
nnyoung

Perfect job done

We had our roof done in February and couldn’t be happier with the result. The professionalism of the company and people we dealt with was wonderful and the job was completed in a timely manner

Our roof looks great

Shane has just completed an excellent and thorough job on our roof restoration.He was very meticulous on the overall preparation.The colour looks great....VERY HAPPY...thankyou Shane

This mob let me down

I went away on my 1st family holiday thinking I would come back to my leaking roof repaired. It was not, nor had the job been started. My contact person had not been notified or had their phone calls returned. I cancelled the job after they did not bother to contact me after I returned.
The end result? I went elsewhere and got a brand new roof before Xmas and it was cheaper than this mob would have charged me for a fix up & spray.

30 YEAR ROOF LOOKS BRAND NEW

The colourbond roof being 30 years old was badly faded and the screws rusted. Obtained three quotes with Top Glaze being the most expensive but based on the fact they have been operating for over 30 years and they give a ten year guarantee I gave them the job. The finished roof with all new screws and a turbo ventilator fitted,looks brand new, so I dont need to worry about it for at least 20 years. Any minor issues were resolved quickly and without fuss by Cassandra Pullen the Project Manager.Do your homework as there are some dodgy roof restorers in the marketplace but Top Glaze ticked all the boxes !

Marcos
Marcos

review is correct

Superb result

Matt and his assistant arrived at the appointed time each day, their work ethic was of a very high standard, cleaning up daily. We were impressed by the end result and would recommend Top Glaze to anyone thinking of having their roof rejuvenated.

Excellent job

Great job on roof, as with previous reviews I had new valleys etc replaced and spare tiles given, on an old cement tile roof. Very good tradesmen came on time when they said they would ... amazing nowadays. very happy with the result ...my roof looks so good now makes me happy looking at it every day