Top Gun Conveyancing

Top Gun Conveyancing (page 4 of 5)

Great service. Value for money.

Just want to thank Jacob for making this transaction smooth as possible. He made it easy. Thank you. Boss he deserves a great Christmas bonus.

Gee

GeeWeipa

The BEST of the best

Third house in 13 months with Top Gun and once again everything went flawless thanks to Catherine and Dominique. Will call you in 12 months for house number 4. Total professionals.

3 settlements 3 winners

I have used Top Gun for 3 purchases in 6 months, i have only found them to be professional in all aspects. Value for money, no hidden extras with the security of a large legal firm if the wheels were to fall off.

Do not use this company

Mitch S

Mitch SBrisbane

Quality without the shiny edges

Sharon Curle

Sharon CurleNorth Queensland, QLD

Don’t go there!

First of all settlement was delayed! Then one month after settlement they send me an email saying their quote was out buy $250 and they needed it for cost of transfer of title? Then I ring a month later and find they still haven’t logged any documents with the tittles office! We are living in a caravan waiting to build! And we can’t do anything until we get confirmation of title! Just wrong!

Tony

TonySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Pay for what you get

Our contact, all though genuine and polite, seemed inexperienced and slow to respond. Also failed to pick up on settlement payout dependencies. By saving a few dollars in conveyancing fee's, it may cost you a lot more in other aspects of property settlement.

Not recommended, definitely not worth the cheap price.

My experience with this conveyancer included very poor communication, discourteous receptionist & more than one person handling my sale. My general impression was inexperience, little attention to detail and very casual approach.
My recommendation is to actually go in person to their office and meet the person who will be handling your affairs as to gain some measure of their experience and professionalism, had I have done that I would have gone elsewhere.

Great service, fair pricing

I have used Top Gun both to sell a property and buy a property. Both transactions went smoothly, with good communication from Top Gun, and no issues during either transaction.

Solid Job Done

Happy with our experience with Top Gun, managed to get through all the documentation in time for an early settlement. Good clear instructions throughout the process.
One thing they could do better is ensure a single conveyancer or solicitor is on the case through out, give a bit more of a personal touch.

Absolutely Amazing!

Selling our house with Top Gun as our conveyancer was excellent. They went above and beyond to get our house settled after it went on contract. After our real estate agent did some screw ups, Top Gun went out of their way to help resolve some issues and were very quick with all of their help. I highly reccommend them and will use them again in the future.

These guys were really professional, helpful and made settlement really easy.
I would highly recommend using this company in the future

Ash

AshBrisbane

Simply my worst conveyancing experience

Job well done

Top Gun performed to my expectations. All deadlines were met and information was provided to me in a timely manner. Satisfied. Happy client!

Paris

ParisBrisbane

Worst Conveyancing company ever

Wish there was a ZERO or even negative rating..
A nightmare to deal with. Rude, incompetent, disorganised. Our purchase turn down to extremely stressful experience due to their incompetence. Emails were not answered , phone calls were answered by rude apathetic staff. They gave us settlement figure just one hour before settlement due. It was absolutely disaster.

Do not be seduced by their cheap rates!!!!

Worst Conveyancing company

After 12 years of dealing with Conveyancing companies these were the absolute worst. Not willing to resolve issues in the interests of their paying customers and very unhelpful and rude!!!
I would never recommend them.

Purchase of a block of land

Top Gun did an excellent job on the purchase of a block of land.Its the first time we have used them but would not hesitate to use them again.

Timmy

TimmyNorth Brisbane

Constant Mistakes

Jules

Jules

No problems here.

I had no worries with this company. In fact Im thinking about using them again. All went well from start to finish.

And so to the party they did come

After a misunderstanding in the beginning, Top Gun Conveyancing/ delivered a service that anyone would be extremely happy with. Jacob and Ashley were professional, courteous, communicative - everything you would expect from a service company. Even our bank said that they had not dealt with people who were so efficient. Well done. It was a pleasure.