Top Gun Conveyancing

Top Gun Conveyancing

Yvonne

YvonneSouth East Queensland, QLD

9 weeks to finalise the purchase of my new home

I have used Top Gun Conveyancing three times before but the young lady that I had dealt with for previous purchases and sales has now left the company. My latest dealings with Top Gun has been a disaster from day one, it has taken 9 weeks to finalise the purchase of my new home, there has been mistakes made, excuses made and days to get back to me with each question asked.

Do not use this company

Not recommended, definitely not worth the cheap price.

My experience with this conveyancer included very poor communication, discourteous receptionist & more than one person handling my sale. My general impression was inexperience, little attention to detail and very casual approach.
My recommendation is to actually go in person to their office and meet the person who will be handling your affairs as to gain some measure of their experience and professionalism, had I have done that I would have gone elsewhere.

Conveyancing Services

Find out how Top Gun Conveyancing compares to other Conveyancing Services

Ash

AshBrisbane

Simply my worst conveyancing experience

Paris

ParisBrisbane

Worst Conveyancing company ever

Wish there was a ZERO or even negative rating..
A nightmare to deal with. Rude, incompetent, disorganised. Our purchase turn down to extremely stressful experience due to their incompetence. Emails were not answered , phone calls were answered by rude apathetic staff. They gave us settlement figure just one hour before settlement due. It was absolutely disaster.

Do not be seduced by their cheap rates!!!!

Worst Conveyancing company

After 12 years of dealing with Conveyancing companies these were the absolute worst. Not willing to resolve issues in the interests of their paying customers and very unhelpful and rude!!!
I would never recommend them.

Timmy

TimmyNorth Brisbane

Constant Mistakes

Ralf

RalfQld

Avoid this company at all costs !!

A nightmare to deal with. Rude, incompetent, disorganised. Settlement day was delayed due to their incompetence which was extremely stressful. Emails were not answered , phone calls were answered by rude apathetic staff.
Settlement figures were completely wrong . An in all ,from start to finish ,dealing with this company was the most infuriating experience.

LESSON LEARNED !....PAY PEANUTS.....YOU GET MONKEYS .

SAVE YOUR SANITY AND LOOK ELSWHERE!

Appalling Service

Conveyancing Services

Find out how Top Gun Conveyancing compares to other Conveyancing Services

J Clark

J ClarkFerny Hills

Do not be seduced by their cheap rates!

I had some misgivings about accepting such a cheap quote. Sadly, I learnt that Top Gun were impersonal, unprofessional and inaccurate. They emailed me the draft settlement statement for approval at 6:05 pm, when settlement was due at 10 am the next morning. The figures were wrong. They ignored and did not answer my questions. Their final settlement statement was rubbish. Do not use this company!

Laura

LauraCornubia

Holding up settlement with no timeframe given and horrendous communication!

Worst Service

I've been using Top Gun Conveyancing for the purchase of my first unit. The response time back from them is poor - sometimes they don't even respond to my emails. I have to be the one to follow them up with simple requests like please provide me details of who I can contact to arrange as inspection!! Don't think it's that hard to email me a phone number! If it wasn't for the awesome support of the finance agent I'm using I would be so lost in the whole process - Top Gun is not helping at all. I don't mind the cheap no frills service but I think responding to clients emails in a timely manner is just a basic courtesy. Won't be using these guys again!

writinghopes

writinghopes

Only use if you want no service

Absolutely shambolic. No other words. Removed the contract to go with another solicitor after a week with no initial letter (after asking 3 times). Use someone else!!!!

Absolutely terrible! Do not use them you will regret it.

I recently used this company when conducting the purchase of my property, as this is my first purchase I would have expected some more support. The conveyancer I went through had terrible phone manner and made me feel like she was doing me a favour every time we communicated. It was like pulling teeth! I am so glad that my ordeal with having to deal with that woman is over. Use them at your own risk!