Don’t go there!
First of all settlement was delayed! Then one month after settlement they send me an email saying their quote was out buy $250 and they needed it for cost of transfer of title? Then I ring a month later and find they still haven’t logged any documents with the tittles office! We are living in a caravan waiting to build! And we can’t do anything until we get confirmation of title! Just wrong!
Questions & Answers
Sorry, there are no questions yet.
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.