Top Gun Conveyancing

Top Gun Conveyancing

Igor C.

Igor C.South East Queensland, QLD

Second time working with Top Gun, once as a buyer and now as a seller!

Hi Catherine and Top Gun team!

Once again, thank you so much for your work and to make the settlement transaction as easy as possible.
I’m looking forward to continuing to work with you and the team on my next property.

KOKO

KOKOSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value - top job!

Used Top Gun Conveyancing for the recent sale and purchase of properties. My conveyancer was efficient, available when required and dealt with issues swiftly. Their legal team is also available should they be required. Highly recommended.

Great experience with Dominique

2nd time we have used Top gun and would not hesitate to use them again.
Great fees and great communication.
Have recommended them to family who have used them to purchase property as well :)

Fechox

Fechox

Timely and an easy transaction

Another transaction completed through Top Gun, all very professional, excellent communication and really smooth process, Catherine Monisse took care of everything, very timely in everything she executed, I'm very happy with their services.

Property sale

Top Gun & Catherine have been great to work with. My settlement was more difficult than most and it was handled very professionally. I could not have happier with the result.

Janet Martin

Janet MartinQueensland

Conveyancing for property sale

Catherine has been caring and accurate in correspondence and finalizing our property sale. This is the second time that we have used them, and happy both times. As value-for-money you can't go past Top Gun Conveyancing!

Friendly, helpful and efficient

This is the second time we have used Top Gun conveyancing and I can highly recommend them. The staff were attentive, helpful and efficient. They happily answered any questions we had with the settlement and were prompt with replying to phone calls.

Feroz A

Feroz ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you for being prompt and professional

I was represented very professionally through the sale of my land.
Highly recommend Top Gun Conveyancing as they were competitive in their price and also very attentive to details.
They represnted thorough knowledge during the full process up to the day of settlement.

tedg

tedgSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional, Thorough. Highly recommend

We've dealt with a lot of lawyers in the past couple years. Most of them do the job, with varying degrees of professionalism and courtesy. Almost never am I prompted to write a review, but these folks were fantastic on all points. Our closing had some issues which we navigated through painlessly. The sharks on the other side were rude and ruined what could have been a lovely exchange. Thank heaven we had Top Gun on our side.

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ask for Catherine Monisse!

Catherine and the Top Gun team assisted me with my sale of apartment and purchase on my house during November 2020 February 2021. Great service, clear communications, friendly and considerate - yes I am talking about a law firm; who knew! Thanks Catherine!

Carla Wilson

Carla WilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Service

We have recently purchased our first property with Topgun. We received exceptional customer service from Catherine. Being the first time my partner and I have purchased a property, we had endless questions and queries. Catherine was extremely helpful, ensuring we understood every aspect of the process. We are extremely grateful of the service Catherine provided us with.

Ken Nickless

Ken NicklessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

We have used Topgun previously but over the last couple of months we have used the services of
Catherine Monisse and also Jacob Cook for our Conveyancing needs for the purchase of our apartment in Southport, the sale of our apartment in Runaway Bay and the transfer of a property in Bracken Ridge. In all three cases the service was great and the pricing competitive.

Bobby

BobbySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Price with Fantastic Service

I have just sold my house and for the third time I have used Topgun to carry out my conveyancing and every time I have received excellent service.On this occasion Catherine Monisse was our conveyancer and she was amazing, very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. I am very happy to recommend their services.

House settlement

Professional service. Friendly team who were always there to answer your questions. Timely advice and communication when required with good attention to detail. Would recommend their services and would definitely engage them again if required.

Very professional and well organised

Worked with Catherine from Top Gun. Sale process went very smoothly. Was kept informed every step along the way and everything progressed without a hitch. Price very competitive. Would highly recommend.

Find out how Top Gun Conveyancing compares to other Conveyancing Services

My highest praise to the staff at Top Gun Conveyancing and many thanks over seven years and five sales

Top Gun staff, across all levels, have been exceptionally professional and pleasant over the last seven years. I have sold five properties and I'm grateful to them for their service.

Dallas26

Dallas26South East Queensland, QLD

Was hesitant, but they turned out to be surprisingly good!

I was a bit nervous engaging these guys as I had used them once before and they were a bit unprofessional on the previous occasion, but they were very reasonably priced and - you know - better the devil you know than the one you don't right? ... so I returned. However, this time was a completely different experience. Their communication has picked up and they went above and beyond to get my sale over the line. Catherine was fantastic to deal with !!! :-)
Their costs were very reasonable and I can't really complain about anything this time.
Cheers guys, will definitely be using you again on my next property sale.
Cheers to all the team :-) :-) :-)

Great experience

I’m first home buyer and work with this firm have been looking after me well
Strongly recommend for anyone who look for reasonable prices and great experience.. and also give you great advise

Great value and service!

This is my third property matter completed by the team at Topgun, as always every detail was handled in a professional and timely manner, special thanks to Catherine for co-ordinating the sale. I have no hesitation in recommending Topgun to friends and family.
Derek C.

Rommel L

Rommel LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

It's our first time to use this company and it turned out good results. Good communication from day one. Smooth sailing of all paper matters. Will use them again for future.