92% · 20518 · 8%

Mitch
MitchSydney, NSW

Best Removalist Experience

Felix and Ference were fantastic for my removal job over the weekend. They were punctual, courteous and efficient while taking great care of moving my items. Will definitely use these guys again!
Robert
Robert

Perfect move

The staff from Top Removals are excellent. The move went very well with great care and professionalism by Matthijs and Samet! My wife and I are grateful for their outstanding service and kind manner. Their service is way beyond our expectation and we are really impressed with their hard work and friendliness. Highly recommended to choose Top Removals for moving home!
Bilal
BilalSydney, NSW14 posts
  Verified Sydney

Absolutely incredible service and professionalism

Silver and Jeffrey were absolutely incredible. Big move, they were quick and professional. The truck was packed brilliantly.
Once we got the the new place we realised they had do a balcony lift for a 3 seater couch, 3 storeys up.

They were remarkable and did the lift without any hesitation.

Would book again

Ms Smith
Ms SmithSydney, NSW
  Verified Sydney

TOP TOP Service. Silver and Sam - best!

Used Top Removals twice in 8 months. Great in every way: service, punctuality, care, caution in handling within the home. It was a bit complicated, pick-ups and drop-offs around three residences, radius of 15k; went perfectly smoothly. SILVER and SAM were fantastic.
Jane A.
Jane A.
  Verified Sydney

Fantastic service! Great value, very happy!

Jeffery and Benedikt were FANTASTIC! Very professional, friendly, fast and thorough. I have used a lot of Removalist services and these guys were the best! I would not hesitate to recommend them and the company to anyone!
DML
DMLSydney, NSW
  Verified Sydney

Well done - on time, efficient, and done with lots of care

Matthijs and Jeffrey came on time for our move. They were quick yet handled our things with care. Our valuables were arranged well inside the truck. Not to mention the great customer service by Askie upon booking. Will recommend!
James S.
James S.

Friendly and very professional

Felix, Jeffrey and Benedikt showed up exactly on time, were incredibly polite and were extremely professional. The job was completed in a timely manner and no task was too difficult. I will be recommending Top Removals to everyone.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Nicola
Nicola

Great value and experience

This is my second time using top removals and I won’t be using any one else! Always great to deal with and super professional. Felix and Samet were great in helping me to move and did a great job!
Amanda C
Amanda CSydney3 posts

Best removalists I’ve ever had

Silver and Felix were amazing.
I have had many removalist over the years and these guys were by far the best.
I own a lot of delicate, fragile and heavy items and they treated everything with care.
They moved incredibly quickly, a job that has taken removalist 5+ hours before, they finished in 3 hours.
Silver and felix shared that they love their jobs and it truly comes through in how they conduct their business.
Not only was the removal day easy, but so was the booking process managed by Askie.
The team are friendly, professional, efficient and trustworthy. I’d highly recommend them to anyone.
ssj_euro
ssj_euroSydney, NSW

Best removalists around

Jeffrey, Silver and Askie provided me with the best removal i’ve ever had! Absolutely amazing and great value
Meg Coles
Meg ColesSydney, NSW
  Verified Sydney

Very fast and efficient team

Silver and Sam were great. From the moment they arrived they were organised and efficient. They made the move as smooth as any can be. Highly recommend this team. Their use of a clear hourly rate with no extra charges made things much easier to know how much the job would take.
Wotacracker
WotacrackerDrouin4 posts
  Verified Melbourne

Definitely live up to their name!

These guys are fantastic and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to everyone I know. Gautier and Patrik were polite, courteous and so efficient. Really knew their stuff. Have to also give a shout out to Dione who was fantastic over the phone with quotes and questions. Will definitely use again!!!! Thanks guys!
StaceyM
StaceyMSydney, NSW

Moving made a better

Moving is always stressful, from my initial enquiry with Top removals they made it simple no low quote with extra costs to add just a clear hourly rate.
The move day went smoothly, the team Silver, Jeffery and Sam were early and kept up through their pace the 8 hour move, even the difficult pieces of furniture were met with solutions and enthusiasm in the last hour.
Top Removals were amazing, I would recommend them to anyone. A special thanks to Silver, Jeffrey and Sam.
Jackson A.
Jackson A.

Movers were great

Eduardo and Henry were absolutely fantastic, our stuff barely fit in the truck but they got it all in and nothing was damaged, they were fantastic.
Georgia-Anne W.
Georgia-Anne W.Sydney, NSW

The best in Sydney

I moved 1 bedroom from an apartment to a house across Sydney, these guys were extremely helpful and patient. Insurance included, and no need to pay a stair charge. And they completed under the recommended time. I would not hesitate to book with these guys again- although I hope I won’t have to move again any time soon. Thank you Max and Silver for making my move such a breeze! ☺️

Kristen C.
Kristen C.
  Sydney

Excellent client service - Will be a returning customer

From getting a quote to delivering my furniture, Top Removals provide excellent client service. Askie looked after making my booking. She was super friendly and accomodating. Felix and Manu looked after us with the actual move on the day and I've never experienced a more seamless transition. They were both so helpful and treated my furniture with great care and skill. I cannot recommend Top Removals and the team more highly enough! Definitely make sure you book them for your next move.
Ash
AshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Once again, PERFECT

Top Removals once again moved my 2br unit on the 4th floor up… As usual, quick, efficient, polite and NOTHING DAMAGED AGAIN (I have lots of high end equiptment and once again not a scratch…
Many many many thx to Benjamin, Daniel and Martin for another great move….
Carol Evans
Carol EvansSydney, NSW

Excellent service and professionalism

All contact with Top Removals was excellent, from initial quoting to final delivery. In particular Silver and Felix, who both packed and moved me were brilliant. Nothing was a bother. They were quick, efficient and professional. I would (and will) recommend them and the company to anyone looking for a removalist
I moved from a 5 bed,3 bathroom home to a 2-3bed home so lots to pack.
Thank you!
Maricor V.
Maricor V.Sydney, NSW
  Verified Sydney

Careful movers! Professional workers!

Felix and Manu are not your typical movers. They're very special because they are so careful and smart at their job. They were a bit late coming in, and had difficulty finding the address, and so they were very polite and apologetic. They discounted us with some time off given this. Which was a huge pleasant surprise for us. They are all about straight forward work, hardly taking any breaks despite the very hot day. They were very efficient. We talked with them casually after the job and they were very friendly. These are really the nicest tradies we have ever dealt with. We've done 3 works with Top Removals now, in 5 years. They're really the best in Sydney.
CameronW
CameronWSydney, NSW
  Verified Sydney

Felix and Silver are very friendly and courteous and did a great job moving everything out of my single bedroom apartment. They handled and packed every item with care and attention, especially my vintage TV collection which they understood were precious items. They were very efficient and completed the job quickly considering I had a lot of stuff stored in the apartment. I would definitely hire them again.
Reviewer
Reviewer2 posts
  Verified Sydney

Fantastic removalists and well priced

Great removalists. They were a pleasure to deal with, punctual, efficient and professional. Felix, Francisco and Silver worked non stop and put in a big effort to make the day run as smooth as possible. There were some scratches in the wall, but they were more than willing to help fix this. Highly recommend. Good value.
s.jaensch
s.jaensch
  Verified Sydney

Great removalists at a great price

The team at Top Removals were absolutely fantastic during our recent move last month. Silver, Felix and Clements were super friendly, punctual and efficient, and so careful with our belongings. The job was finished quicker than expected, and such a reasonable price. Highly recommended!
Kerry Douglass
Kerry DouglassSydney, NSW

Highly recommended

I was very happy with the service provided by Silver and Felix who assisted me with my move. They were both very efficient, professional and courteous.Thanks guys!
Milly G.
Milly G.
  Verified Sydney

I used Silver and the boys from Top Removals twice. Once to move house to a storage unit, and again to move my stuff from storage unit to my new apartment. They were incredible. Fast. Efficient. Friendly. Careful. I had a very delicate 2 x 2m piece of art and they took the utmost care looking after it. In the second move, I needed to get my couch lifted from outside the building, up 6 floors and over my balcony! It was a huge job and I could not fault them. 10/10. Would recommend.
Ebony F.
Ebony F.

Amazing movers

Silver and Felix were such an amazing team to work with!
They were prompt, friendly and efficient. I’ve had some bad experiences with movers and usually move myself as a result. After working with Silver and Felix I’ll use Top Removals from now on and recommend them to my friends.

Thanks so much guys!

Lara
Lara
  Verified Sydney

Friendly, professional and helpful at a fair price

Silver and Felix helped us with our move today and were friendly, professional and helpful. We’ve moved several times and not had good experiences with movers previously, who have damaged our furniture, were very slow moving things and expensive.

Would definitely recommend Silver and Felix and use them again!

Frederico O.
Frederico O.

Perfect Service

Thank you very much guys. You exceeded my expectations. Hard workers, efficient and committed to not damage my furniture. Perfect service.
Lena
Lena

Smooth move

It was smooth and efficient moving from Silver and Felix, especially Silver, fast and fun! I would definitely recommend!
Tyler B.
Tyler B.

Best removalists

Amazing removalists. I used Top removals 2 years ago and was blown away then. This time was no different. Silver and Luc were legends, kind, friendly, took great care of everything. Before I knew it, the truck was loaded full and already unloaded at the next place. Will always continue to hire these guys, and Luc and Silver in particular were great !

Thanks again

Jackie
Jackie

Professional service

I would like to thank you top removals provided professional service to me. Silver and his team are so helpful and handle the items with care. We all know how stressful of moving house and that’s why we need professional help. Choosing top removals for moving with no doubt.
William R.
William R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Fantastic service from Jeremy

Based on online reviews we hired Topremovals to move the furniture from our 3 bedroom house to another 3 bedroom house in the same suburb.

Jeremy and his assistant (young South American fellow) were both courteous, efficient and took great care with our possessions. They are also super strong as we had some very heavy furniture to move and they managed with minimal fuss.

Its always a weird feeling letting strangers into your house to handle your possessions but I felt completely at ease with Jeremy and his assistant in charge.

Will 100% use them again for future moves and recommend them highly to anyone looking for a reliable and affordable moving company.

Matt
Matt
  Verified Melbourne

Fantastic crew, organised and careful

Moved from our three house on Monday about 20km away, Florian, Maurice & Jeremy we’re on time, very polite, worked hard, we’re well organised and super careful… really great guys.. Will definitely be calling Top Removal’s again next year when we move back in to the new house..
Katerina P.
Katerina P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional Service!

This was the second time using Top Removals. Patrick and David were amazing. We moved from a four bedroom house to a 3 bedroom house in the same suburb. Getting everything in was like a game of tetris, which the guys excelled at. Very friendly, professional and took such good care of our things. Would use them again.
Max
Max4 posts

Genuinely awesome!

Very large 5 bedroom Bayside house moving 20 minutes way. Engaged Top Removals frankly because of the reviews. Found Nathan at the office exceptionally professional and reassuring. Kerryn and the lovely Sth American dude (name?) were sent out to check exactly what we had to move. Most was going local but another truckful was going interstate. Overall they were pretty accurate but the 'guys" on the day were exceptional. Nothing was too hard for Jordan, David, Justin & Jeremy. All really fun but took significant care. Exceptionally well coordinated. Nothing was damaged in this roughly 10 hour job involving 2 trucks. Would definitely recommend.
Angela
Angela2 posts

Awesome work boys!

We recently moved from a three bedroom house to a four bedroom house within the same suburb. Eduardo and his team arrived on time and worked efficiently to complete the move within approximately three hours. I was a little nervous about the move, having some large furniture pieces but the boys were amazing, taking extra care and managing to manoeuvre items with extra care. The total cost came in at just over half the price of a competitor’s quote! Thanks to Nathan too who was awesome on the phone and very helpful with information and answering questions! Highly recommend.

Melissa M.
Melissa M.

Fantastic Service

This was our 3rd time using Top Removals. Jeremy and Ethan were great. Moved everything from our 3 storage units into our 2 storey, 3 bedroom house. They were friendly, careful and considerate. Would use them again.
Kerry
Kerry
Kristen
KristenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Verified Melbourne

Moving is a breeze with top removals

I have used this company many times in the past - most recently yesterday. I had Jeremy, Jordan and Rey. All 3 boys made the move so easy.
Nothing is ever too much.
Thank you again boys !!
Brinley H.
Brinley H.
  Verified Melbourne

Easy from start to finish

We used Top Removals to pack our 3 bedroom house (right down to wrapping the cups!), to store all our belongings in their storage facility for 3 months and then to move them all in to our new house. Everything was easy, and the 3 men who packed and moved our things were relaxed, methodical and careful. I would recommend them and use them again. Special thanks to Jeremy, Jordan and Maurice for meticulously re-assembling our furniture too!