Tophatter

Tophatter (page 2 of 4)

Bluetooth earpiece

Absolute Rubbish, cannot pair to my phone and is a waste of money. Not impressed, do not recommend to anyone

carlossamigos

carlossamigosAU

Cheap rubbish

dont get fooled by their pricing for items, cheap plastics,inferior batteries absolute rubbish.
the drone lasted 2 days before the battery would not recharge, the body was made of soft plastic.
the smart watch display has gone blank. have removed app from my phone.
I use aliexpress now and am happy with their products
lesson learnt

Useless rubbish

I have bought several products all of which seem to have something wrong with them I bought a blood pressure which said I have extremely bad high blood pressure, I took it down to my doctor who said it was totally incorrect. I bought an a tablet which has never worked.
liz

I fell down the rabbit hole of tophatter!

I spent thousands on this site and ended up with generic overpriced copies of electronics that did not work, glass (not diamond) rings and costume jewellery that was worth about $5 but they marketed as valued at 1,000's of dollars. Seriously learn from my mistake and do not be bedazzled by all the shiny sparkly lies they tell you.

Received nothing

I have not got any items i payed for from tophatter. Where are my parcels? Where is my money? I payed for them this will be handed to the police if not solved. Thank you!

David

DavidAdelaide

Waste of Money!

I have bought several items over the past weeks thinking I waqs getting a bargain.
Items have arrived and they are comical, cheap and nasty rubbish.
Most don't even work.
Just goes to show, you get what you pay for.
Avoid at all costs.

Garry

Garry

jewelry

I bought from tophatter two tennis bracelets with genuine gemstones had tested by my gemology friend and was told the stones were Glass I complained and got my money back and told to keep the items .I do not buy any more from here and you should not too

Luxury sports watch

Claimed to be worth $300 more like $3.00. Rubbish. Have to send it back to be refunded, will cost me even more. Don’t waste time or money for cheaply made trash. They even change their seller name for the same product scam scam scam

graham h

graham hGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Buyer beware

Hi I have brought 3 things on tophatter and all 3 things I have had to return due to not working or all the items weren’t in my package !!! The quality of the stuff is very very poor I wouldn’t buy anything from tophatter again very disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not happy with wish

I received an easy one touch car mount today. My order number is 61513045 the box was severely damaged and when i opened it parts are missing as its my first purchase with wish, I'm very disappointed and I'll probably won't buy anything again from this company.

it is rubbish

bought some towels advertise 48 by 26 inches got them was 6inches square a hankie is bigger than that was very disappointing

Do not waste your money

Purchased a dash cam complete waste of money. It is more like a child's toy and did not come with a memory card which you can not purchase in australia, it is now in the rubbish bin.

Dom

DomSouth East Queensland, QLD

CN Gold 1080 sport camera

CN Gold 1080P Sports camera. What an absolute joke POS. At first I couldn't even get it to go, then when I did it wouldn't work without a memory card. The I bought a memory card the POS still wouldn't work. The picture is so grainey (when it does turn on) you have to squint to see what is going on. Absolutely pathetic. Quickly ended up in the bin. I implore you, please don't waist your money on this crap!!!!

Junky Rubbish

This stuff is just junk with over inflated values listed. Warning you will be disappointed if you buy from this site.

Absolute rubbish

This site is run by thieves. The description of items on the auction site misrepresents what is being sold. The items are just cheap copies

GlowieBrisbane

UNHAPPY AND DISSAPOINTED

I bought a ring on your auction advertised as solid white gold 4.5 carat diamond (100% genuine) when it arrived it was just cubic and strange metal in the ring not genuine as we were told on line. I call this false product discloser,I would like to talk to somebody or should I go on social media, your call

Geoff

Please Check Before You Bid.

Before bidding for any item, please compare it with eBay. I recently paid $20 (item plus shipping) for a Go Pro head and chest mounting strap. After I had paid at Top Hatter, I checked the same item on eBay and, to my annoyance, the same item was $3.75, with free shipping. Stay away from Top Hatter and you will not be ripped-off. Tell your friends also. Top Hatter is a site that flogs sub-standard merchandise at a super-inflated price, to suckers such as I am.

LaniK

LaniKSydney

Poor Quality all the way

I like the fact that the auction happens very quickly. That is where it stops. The quality across the board is very poor. I have been watching this site for a couple of months and nothing changes. It is always the same products over and over with a very limited choice. Often I compare with eBay and in most cases it is cheaper for product and for shipping with eBay.

Do Not Buy From Them

Do not buy from them. Bought defective goods. Returned costing me $22 and they will not honor return...I have put claim in and cannot get money back from paypal either.

suziq

suziqBendigo

Products Are Overpriced Junk

Nancy Keelasked

Need connection to my Orders. Any help?

Sam

Samasked

I bought a smart watch. Doesn't tell me which App I need to install. It's got no brand name on the watch. Also says insert sd card..... where? I knew I shouldn't have bought it! Just thought I'd give the site a go... anyone any experience with the smart watches please? It's got a round face. Tia

nothappyjan

the good thing about top hatter is they refund quickly,and buying from them is a 50% chance of getting damaged or broken or crap things, but some things are lovely, its the luck of the draw.just ask for refund

Nancy Keelasked

On 9/18/19 I won Order #93319459. I paid for it with my credit card. Today 9/23/19 I have been advised that the seller no longer will honor order. I paid for this because I really wanted it. What does the seller say about cancelling my order? This is very disturbing and I am very disappointed with Tophatter! what was the reason for cancelling my paid win?

nothappyjan

they do this at times no reason or no longer in stock I brought things I wanted for Christmas and out of 10 things i got 2 of them, that is why im no longer buying from them well it isnt tophatter but the sellers on there

Will Tophatter consider crediting my acct? Nancy Keel