TorFx (page 2 of 8)

• Timeliness
David S.
David S.Perth, WA

Perfect transaction

Process for large transfer from Uk to Australia went exactly as promised and on schedule . Andrew McArthur -Williams provided excellent service . Comparative rates to others and 8 % better than my Bank.

Good overall

Michael G.
Michael G.South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

TorFX promotes the fact that it watches the market 24/7 but this did not benefit my partner. She could have done just as well herself for the large amount she transferred.

Laura P.TorFx

Find out how TorFx compares to other Money Transfer Services

Terrible customer service, no communication, delays, multiple necessary steps and no progress

Attempted to join this service to perform a wire transfer AUS to US. Was offered an account manager who never answered the phone. Multiple phone calls from my end, different person each time, more documents required each time. No communication from TorFx on progress or requirements, just me chasing them up and being requested to send more and more information. Felt Like An Identity Theft Scam! Was requested to provide passport, drivers licence, medicare card, credit card statement, bank statement, rental agreement, rental receipt.. each time an extra bit of information was requested. Gave up in the end, signed up with a competitor and performed a wire transfer within 15 minutes.
Joke of a service

Bob Merton
Bob Merton

Great customer service, good rates, simple to use.

Monique was my personal account manager. She answered my many questions, and guided me through the process of doing a large transaction. Very happy it all went smoothly and got a much better rate than going through the normal banks.

Rates and Fees

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Terry D.
Terry D.

Don't bother

Fake reviews here! Pay attention to the 'one star reviews' only. Once they have your funds you will be taken to cleaners, emails ignored, pathetic rate etc
ACCC or Queensland Fair Trading would love to hear about your experience with these clowns.

Brian W.
Brian W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

5 Star Service From Jack Maloney

Our personal account manager walked us through the entire process and made something that is completely foreign to us a breeze. We initially used a competitor and learnt the hard way that the cheapest rates come at a cost, when things go wrong you’re entirely on your own!

TorFX are the real deal, thank you Jack!

Chris
Chris

Be careful to ensure rates quoted on email are those you get when it come time to trade

Christian G.
Christian G.Illawarra, NSW

Nothing Better

I never write customer reviews. However after working with TorFx and specifically with Jack, I have to say this has been the best customer experience I have ever had. Jack always provided, quick polite and correct answers. TorFx was extremely accomidating. I could not recomend any other company more highly.

Fantastic Service and Huge Savings

Our friends referred us to Jack at TorFX after they had emigrated from the UK to Australia and sent their life-savings through TorFX.

Jack was a professional and made the whole process easy, which is exactly what we were after as we aren't tech savvy. We have recently completed our transfer and saved enough through TorFX that we can almost pay off our next holiday.

It was an absolute pleasure to deal with this company.

Y Deyris
Y DeyrisRichmond-Tweed, NSW

great money transfer company

I needed to transfer money from Australia to france to buy a property.i transferred money 6 times with TORFX and it worked perfectly everytime.i was given a contact at TORFX and dealt with him directly .Easy.no hassles.It save me $25000 by using TORFX and not my bank.Will work with them again.

JohannNZ
JohannNZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't waste your time with TorFX

js parhar
js parharSydney, NSW

First impression is the last impression

Keep changing exchange rates and try to give you lowest exchange rate as possible even when their website show you higher rate.try with other exchange rate companies for better rates.

Getlegz
GetlegzPerth, WA

Impose fees and the rate is difficult to negotiate

Ideal if you're sending large amounts

Torfx from start to finish on my first transaction was easy and smooth. From opening account to performing an exchange, it was easier than my bank!

Dave H.
Dave H.asked

When sending funds overseas can as a customers view the rates before sending is access through a porthole, and the rates being charged for transfer, regards

Matt
Matt

When you send foreign currency overseas you lock in the rates and pay for it before the funds are released. Once you have accepted the locked-in rate, it doesn't change.

Matthew B.
Matthew B.

As Matt said :) This company is awesome. No hassle at all and great rate.

Rosi
Rosiasked

Does TORFX transfer to Indonesia?

Ms.J
Ms.Jasked

How long the transfer going to receive from Uk to Philippines? Because my husband send me last October 17 suppose to receive october 19 bit until now not yet.. waiting the money to my account.. what Im going to do pls advise Im start to worry.. is that normal to have a delay??

Laura P.TorFx

Hi, if you ask your husband to give us a call we'll be able to give him an update on the status of his transfer.
Best wishes, TorFX

Get an answer from our members and TorFx representatives

Other Money Transfer Services