TorFx (page 3 of 8)

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Great service, will use again!

I needed to transfer USD to NZD to close on a house, and TorFx was great to work with and I received my money promptly. I will use them again in the future!

Vicky
VickyUpper Coomera

Very helpful and easy

I had never transferred money this way before. It is so much easier than the banks and the banks charge a lot for the fees. As I had never done this before my account manager Edward Zieger was fantastic and went through everything with me over the phone while I done the transfer. Now thanks to Edward the money will go through within a couple of days. I will highly recommend TorFX to other people.

Stick with XE trade

Never again wanted all my privacy and ban statements here and overseas been noting but hell he has taken me nearly 7 days to transfer money never again.

Stay well away

Never again kept looking for information on where the funds came from supplied them with info and in the wind up the even gave them 6 months bank statements. My accountant information still wanted more so just to advise you that i
never again will do do business with this company.

Laura P.TorFx

Hi Brian, we'd really like to investigate the issues you've raised but we can't find your records with the details provided. Could you possibly message us with your client ID or email address so we can look into this?
Best wishes,
TorFX

Gary
GaryMelbourne

Very supportive and good exchange rate

Recently dealt with TorFx to receive an inheritance from the UK. The exchange rate they offered meant an extra $2300 for me compared to major bank rates. On top of that my account manager, Sara, was extremely helpful through the whole process. Advising me on the best way to proceed when I was sent a GBP cheque instead of direct deposit and offering for TorFx to get in contact with the UK solicitors if required. I was impressed they went to so much effort for someone who was most likely processing just a one-off transaction.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Timely and efficient advice
Efficient service
Easy to underestand and well explained process
Access to account manager with no problems

Graeme R
Graeme RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The personalised attention given to the customer by dedicated Account Managers is exemplary.

This is the ONLY way to remit funds overseas. Forget the banks' online platforms with terrible exchange rates, this is far superior. A tiny bit slower to receive funds o/seas, but plan your remittance timing and you can save hundreds of dollars in the vastly better exchange rates. My own account manager (Danielle) is only a call away. She listens to my personal circumstances and makes helpful suggestions and guidance.

Service above and beyond the call

Quite simply put I don't know if I could have put this project together without the help and guidance of Danielle Rolfe. She has been a shining light and a guiding hand throughout this whole process and I continue to seek her assistance and insight. This Lady works though issues and solves problems in a reassuring and confidant manner that I will not forget.. She has my Kindest Regards always.

An incredibly professional experience

I have transacted several exchanges using TorFX and I have found them to be incredibly responsive and professional. Edward Zieger was my assigned representative and he was excellent. Communications were timely and effective and he was a pleasure to deal with. The rates achieved well exceeded comparable bank rates. After every exchange there were near instantaneous emails confirming the transaction details. Definitely 5 stars.

Rebecca Watkins
Rebecca WatkinsGrasstree beach

Katy was amazing
I had an account manager who cared who was insightful and put me at ease for my first international transfer. I have already recommended her again to my clients

First rate service

We highly recommend the team and service, they were very well informed, trustworthy and efficient. This helped build our confidence in the process and led to a very satisfactory outcome for us.

Absolutely brilliant service!

I can highly recommend Torfx and the service they offer. My account manager Katy Lord was absolutely fantastic. She answered all my questions and called me back immediately if it was needed. It was great to be able to speak to someone to walk me through the steps and make sure I knew exactly what to do. Thank you.

Some sort of nonsense!

I was trying to register my new account with Torfx. The lady get back to me to get some documents e.g. ID and bills to prove the address. I sent her water bills which issued by the agency to prove the address and my security bond issued by the government to prove my address, non of them were accepted! The lady replied they can't accept bills which is issued by the agency! They cant accept security bond issued by the government etc.... At the end we sent back and forth and took 1 week and half just to tried to get the account registered. Nonsense! Just to prove to the address! I gave up, I contacted to OFX and sent the same document to them, everything was fine and done on one day!

Woeful

After dealing for several years without issue, am told to submit a bank statement to say the money is mine being transferred. No attempt at all to solve the problem. Never deal with them, try alternatives.

Laura P.TorFx

Hi Tony, we're really sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the service you received. We'd like to look into the issues you've raised, could you message us with your email address or Client ID so we're able to investigate?
Best wishes,
TorFX

Great service!

When we sold a property overseas, we asked our bank for a quote on the exchange of our proceeds to our local currency. The quote was a lot higher than we expected and forced us to to look for alternatives. After much research we settled on TorFx who helped us through the exchange, securely & efficiently with our own personal account manager who made it all so much easier. Thanks again to Gemma for a great personalized experience.