TorFx (page 4 of 8)

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

FABULOUS

I received an inheritance from the UK, my account manager was patient, understanding and professional and guided me through every step whilst providing almost 6% more than my bank could.

Excellent customer service and good rates, one confusing flaw.

TorFX says they have joint accounts, turns out they don't. Their idea of a "joint account" is that two people can share the same login details i.e. share a single account. Doh. This was very confusing and wasted quite a bit of time in my scenario of coordinating a series of related transfers between two people in different countries.
Customer service was otherwise great (thanks Natasha). I hope you prevail and get your IT and marketing people to pull their heads out of their fundaments and stop pretending that you have joint accounts, and actually implement them properly (i.e. two separate and distinct logins that can see the same set of contracts and transactions).

Better options out there

Have used ozforex, xetrade, and torfx. Torfxs rates over the years no longer match xetrades on the currencies I used. Its like since they won the canstar award they now slightly rip you off. Another annoying thing is the need to call them or receive a call when transferring money. Very annoying when you are overseas.

My suggestion use xtetrade

Mark
Mark

Appreciate the comment, but in all fairness I shouldnt have to join other companies, to get their rates and then for you to "try to beat them". You should offer the lowest rates before I have to put in that effort.

lucygee
lucygeeAU

Total crap

They took 6 days to tell me a US account, which i have previously transferred to with another broker, was "non-compliant".

Tor: Our compliance team has decided your account is non-compliant and we won't transfer the money
Me: Oh, can you explain to me why it is non-compliant
Tor: No the compliance team won't tell me
Me: Can you please ask the compliance team why?
Tor: I've spoken to them and i can't tell you.

Wow, you guys are so transparent and helpful.

Excellent!

Thanks Sarah for your help! Very good rate and very helpful service. TorFX is a great company thank you so much

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Excellent company

Really great customer service and very easy process from start to finish. Definitely recommend for any international transfer. Thank you Sarah

Very efficient and very safe

A very efficient and very safe way to transfer the fund from Australian $$$ to NZ $$$. Good rates make a huge difference in rewards. Highly recommended.

Georgie
GeorgieSydney

Torfx- the best foreign exchange company I have used.

Great rates and customer service - it’s a quick and easy process from start to finish . Thank you Sarah.

Michelle spivey
Michelle spivey

A good experience

Katy talked me through the entire process and was up front with everything. She did what she said she would do and achieved what I wanted. I couldn't have asked for a better result and would recommend the company and Katy to anyone who asked,

Would have been 8k better off with my bank

I exchanged 200k. If I had used the banks I would have been 8k better off. Also money is paid into their account overseas with no apparent security confirming where and who has your money. Would not recommend forex at all. Stick with your bank.

Hi Phil,
We've sent you a message and will investigate the issues you've highlighted in your review as soon as we have a bit more information.
Best wishes,
TorFX

Phil
Phil
Naoko Folkens
Naoko Folkens

Customer service less than helpful

I found the customer service to be less than helpful. Once they get you signed up you have to keep chasing them with any queries you have as they won’t answer emails in a timely manner. This was frustrating because I had a limited time window to get my account up and running to transfer funds from Japan. As a new customer I did have a few questions as a lot of money was involved by our standards, but maybe for them only the really big fish get the best customer service.

Hi Naoko,
We're really sorry that you weren't happy with the service you experienced. We'd really like to discuss the issues you encountered, so one of our team will be in touch shortly.
Best wishes,
TorFX

SOC
SOCSouthwest, VIC

Amazing Customer Service

I'm very impressed with the level of service provided by TofFx. My account manager (same person each time) has regularly kept in touch and finalised my transaction without any trouble. I can't believe there is no charge for this.

Something difficult made easy

I found TorFX to be extremely helpful, the process to transfer funds from NZ to Australia was explained very simply and I had constant support and instruction. I would definitely recommend using this service over bank transfers, this is simple and a huge saving on fees.
Thank you TorFX - it was a pleasure to do business with you

Anonymous
AnonymousPerth

Very Smooth and easy process

Very smooth and easy process from end to end. From initial estimate to funds landing in my account, Edward Zieger was there to answer any and all questions i had and beat the banks rate, AND I WORK FOR ONE OF THE BIG 4 BANKS!

Good communication

Great service transparent and great communication, so will be using it again. Will recommend to other people.
Like being allocated a transfer assistant