Better options out there

Have used ozforex, xetrade, and torfx. Torfxs rates over the years no longer match xetrades on the currencies I used. Its like since they won the canstar award they now slightly rip you off. Another annoying thing is the need to call them or receive a call when transferring money. Very annoying when you are overseas.

My suggestion use xtetrade

Laura P.TorFx
Mark
Mark

Appreciate the comment, but in all fairness I shouldnt have to join other companies, to get their rates and then for you to "try to beat them". You should offer the lowest rates before I have to put in that effort.

Money transfer

The end result is good. The processes are just a little long and time consuming whereas if you want it asap a bank would probably be faster. But in the end it does save hundreds of dollars so perhaps the wait is worth it.

Would never use again

Was disappointed the company doesn't operate in peso currency .I found the USA party who handled the transaction was extremely slow with absolutely no comunication on position of transaction to the point I will never use again.
Was not upset with Torfx found your staff to be extremely efficient and professional just extremely dissapointed with the transaction and time taken.

Money Transfer Services

Find out how TorFx compares to other Money Transfer Services

NOT AS GOOD AS I HAD EXPECTED

In addition to Torfx I have tried another company.
On a transfer of $15000 Aud to GBP I consistently achieve GBP in excess of 100 with them.
Whom will i choose ?

Dave H.
Dave H.asked

When sending funds overseas can as a customers view the rates before sending is access through a porthole, and the rates being charged for transfer, regards

Matt
Matt

When you send foreign currency overseas you lock in the rates and pay for it before the funds are released. Once you have accepted the locked-in rate, it doesn't change.

Matthew B.
Matthew B.

As Matt said :) This company is awesome. No hassle at all and great rate.

Rosi
Rosiasked

Does TORFX transfer to Indonesia?

Ms.J
Ms.Jasked

How long the transfer going to receive from Uk to Philippines? Because my husband send me last October 17 suppose to receive october 19 bit until now not yet.. waiting the money to my account.. what Im going to do pls advise Im start to worry.. is that normal to have a delay??

Laura P.TorFx

Hi, if you ask your husband to give us a call we'll be able to give him an update on the status of his transfer.
Best wishes, TorFX

Get an answer from our members and TorFx representatives

Other Money Transfer Services